Author Topic: Propheet Music  (Read 2245 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Propheet Music
« on: November 02, 2006, 08:59:56 AM »
type name, title, artist(s), lyrics, and questions/comments here:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
propheet music
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 09:10:17 AM »
i don't remember the song they played in my childrens over and over. it was a duet, and I think it may be from a movie. It was not the song that is on the "scroll"
But here is the music and their associated propheets. Please feel free to correct/ add
"Somewhere"  --the truth propheet-- barb streisand
"he ain't heavy"-- the brothers--  Neil Diamond
"the impossible dream--dreams propheet-- other sogs i don't know.
"i want to live" --I want to live propheet-- john denver
"my corner of the sky"-- Values propheet--soundrak to pippin?
"imagine" --imagine propheet-- john lennon

there are a lot more that they played inside, while the times change i'm interested in what they played in yours.
During the I and Me and Summit they played a lot of John Lennon's Primal scream shit. we listened to "Mother" a million times, "Isolation", and "Working class hero" in the imagine a lot.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
What the world needs now,
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 09:11:50 AM »
are blunts, sweet blunts.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Propheet Music
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 06:23:38 PM »
I thought the CHildrens one was Whitney's The Greatest Love of All

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
Propheet Music
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 07:37:33 PM »
"what the world needs now is love sweet love". It was in the IWTL during bioenergetics, and I think in the dreams as well. I cant listen to it as a result (not that I would be that inclined to anyway).
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

• View Profile
Iknow.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 11:57:08 AM »
god. I sat down to listen to it the other day. and stopped it immediately. I just also heard another one.
there was a mama cass solo song. wasn't so bad, but defitly played in the childrens and the dreams, maybe
I sat down to write a long post on the the IWTL music but couldn't figure out if it was worth the post . i 'll work on that later. but it was too freaky to explain off the cuff. remember the "united we stand" sonny and cher, embarrassing enough.
. thanks for responding
i have the most ecclectic music list in the world right now. you wouldn't believe it
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
the music that wasn't the propheet scroll music
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 12:07:47 PM »
List of music that was played that wasn't the everyday music that they played for example when the propheets got out. That's the list that  really matters. Those other songs were just the gloss for the scrolls that you displayed. Its the ones like used in the excercises throughout the program that even now make me feel wierd when I listen. Very wierd when I hear them or the  times yelling at the floor and or being REALLy upset in those parts of propheet/ workshops.
Those songs make me feel strange. And the other day i saw a post that reminded me of something. I looked briefly in my notebook and quickly searched for the Iand me parts where we were instructed to behave like Dogs and cats for a long time. I don't remember the song they played during those couple o' hours.  
I just woke. i need to write a longer response and about the IWTL pillow shit and all the other stuff like it now/soon.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Propheet Music
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 12:41:25 PM »
Here's some corner of the sky magic:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bOtrQYgagHM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Propheet Music
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 12:44:41 PM »
The malnourished, horse-haired Bo Bice--of "Tell its the Real Thing" Fame-- has apparently covered Corner of The Sky also.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VoHu-mBnz3A

Working class hero was on there too, but I don't remember it. What profeet was it from?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Propheet Music
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 09:17:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The malnourished, horse-haired Bo Bice--of "Tell its the Real Thing" Fame-- has apparently covered Corner of The Sky also.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VoHu-mBnz3A

Working class hero was on there too, but I don't remember it. What profeet was it from?

That would have been really funny if a guy in a clown suit ran out and beat him senseless toward the end. Otherwise, watching that was almost a complete waste of time. But thanks for trying. LOL

• View Profile
more songs
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 01:40:52 PM »
what have they done to my song

the rose___ugh

love lifts us up where we belong

wind beneath my wings___bette midler?

up up and away___fifth dimension

I am I Said___neil Diamond?

The rainbow connection________carpenters

lots of cat stevens, "father and son", cat's cradle,
not to mentiont the james taylor and him played allllllllllll day every day.
man.
add artists and songs.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
Propheet Music
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 01:42:58 PM »
hey it's good to be back home again.
sunshine on my shoulders
all that john denver. who could forget that hippie redneck?
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange