Author Topic: BRUCE WILSON STILL WORKING  (Read 1813 times)

Offline drugsisbad

• View Profile
BRUCE WILSON STILL WORKING
« on: November 02, 2006, 10:56:57 AM »
i am a current student at shortridge academy...the school where bruce wilson works. i'd really like to know any information you guys have because i HATE bruce and the things he does to us. the shittiest part about it is that our parents dont believe us...they believe bruce
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
to blownawaytheidahoway from drugsisbad
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 07:34:33 PM »
im really interested in learning more about what bruce wilson is REALLY like. i am a student at shortridge academy, where bruce and adam work. please get back to me. i've never liked them at all and i always thought they were creepy. we still do smush piles and it makes me sick
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
drugsisbad
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 07:40:47 PM »
I'll come and visit all three of you. if you're really there, why don't you tell me what he's REALLY like.

I really THINK he's a dildo. ME knows he is, but that is a different can of worms.

I wonder if i got a troll or an authentic "student"!?

(i posted your private message publicly in the event that you are in danger or are really in need of different help).
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline drugsisbad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 07:50:21 PM »
i actually am a student. what years where you at CEDU with bruce?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 08:06:31 PM »
1988-1991

::puke::
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 08:09:10 PM »
did you know a staff there named amy fuller?

• View Profile
drugs is bad.
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 09:08:18 AM »
no. i don't think so.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
did you know a staff there named amy fuller?

She worked at NWA when I was there. Quite a beastly woman, the only blonds Ive seen that were burlier than her were vikings. Nice at times, other times she would raid the library for books and make them out of agreement. What is you experience of her?
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut