Author Topic: Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.  (Read 9368 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2006, 06:11:04 PM »
Your MOM'S crazy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 06:11:51 PM »
she is, you remind me of her

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 06:22:32 PM »
why do you even bother to post her?  Or read posts here?  No one gives a fuck about your psycho shit, not after you've done all the shit you have.  Innocent victim?  Puh-leaze!  More like stupid, selfish, bratty little girl.  Now go cry about how I just abused you........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2006, 06:46:04 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
why do you even bother to post her?  Or read posts here?  No one gives a fuck about your psycho shit, not after you've done all the shit you have.  Innocent victim?  Puh-leaze!  More like stupid, selfish, bratty little girl.  Now go cry about how I just abused you........

Oh, thank God somebody's got some sense!!! Jesus Christ, kid.....get a fucking grip!!!!   I don't care what Sherman or Phillips or anyone else did to you.........fucking deal with it the way we've ALL had to deal with it.

You stupid, selfish little girl. ::noway::  ::noway::  ::noway::  ::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2006, 06:46:55 PM »
I'm going out for a while. Let me know if anything gets posted here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 06:51:52 PM »
Ya know?  This reminds me of that kid in high school that everyone hated.  No, I'm not talking about the unfortunate kids that were a little "off"....I'm talking about the fucking idiot, deluded,  selfish, self-pitying, whiney, brats who nobody wanted to hang out with because they were just a fucking buzzkill.  THAT'S what we're dealing with here.  A kid who really wants in on the fun, but knows they've fucked enough people that they're not welcome and they just can't fucking stand it.

Grow the fuck up you whiney bitch.  Make a goddamn life for yourself and stop living off mom and then bitching about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 06:54:03 PM »
Please keep me updated on this thread... I need to know what's going on with this; thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 07:08:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ya know?  This reminds me of that kid in high school that everyone hated.  No, I'm not talking about the unfortunate kids that were a little "off"....I'm talking about the fucking idiot, deluded,  selfish, self-pitying, whiney, brats who nobody wanted to hang out with because they were just a fucking buzzkill.  THAT'S what we're dealing with here.  A kid who really wants in on the fun, but knows they've fucked enough people that they're not welcome and they just can't fucking stand it.

I think you've hit the nail on the head!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 07:13:14 PM »
Please let me know as soon as someone weighs in on this.. thanks again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 07:20:50 PM »
I appreciate it.. it's just that I like to remain informed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »
Oh, I mean...come on.  We've ignored the delusions, we've ignored the paranoia.  We've ignored the personal threats and attacks......how much fucking more do we have to take?    Jesus Christ kid.....seriously, get some help...do SOMEthing,   This is really getting old and tired.  None of your other psycho buddies are around....most everyone has at least made an attempt at a normal life.  Some have succeeded, some have failed.  Doesn't matter.  We're honestly trying to do something to honor those that have passed.  Can't you keep your fucking mouth shut just this  once??  Bash whoever you want, as much as you want...but leave this shit alone.  This isn't about press, it isn't a protest, it isn't for any purpose other than just showing up.  You don't want to? Fine.  Don't.  We will.  For our own reasons.  To pay our own respects.  You do whatever the fuck you want.

Selfish little girl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 07:26:55 PM »
So what's the latest? I want to stay up on all this.. cool.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 07:31:59 PM »
Call your mom and ask her for money, then tell her what a bitch she is after you've cashed the check.

Then call a few survivors in the middle of the night, and leave raving lunatic messages about how they're playing some kind of game with you.

Accuse everyone who is sick of your bullshit of being sadistic, mean, or in on the conspiracy against you.

Post anonymous shit about how you've been abused by the mean old survivors you met on Fornits.

Post more anonymous shit in an attempt to stir up trouble between survivors who are actually capable of conversing with each other in a rational, non-delusional manner, as a means of venting your frustration and jealousy of them.

Continue your delusional, tedious nonsense until everybody is tired of hearing about it until you have no friends whatsoever.

Call anyone who refuses to fall for your jive and then calls you on it, an "abuser". (Assholes like you are really disgusting, you cheapen the word "Abuse" by screaming it whenever someone does something you don't like; that's really stupid, thinking that people who REALLY WERE abused in Straight will somehow sympathize with you just because you drop that word.  When you use it, it trivializes the REAL abuse that people here have suffered.)

Keep slandering people that at one time may have given a damn about your pain, that's a really good way to get them to help you.

Play the "victim" card whenever you get the chance, and make sure that everyone you know realizes what an immature little bratty bitch you are.

Enjoy your miserable, deluded life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 07:37:47 PM »
DOH!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  ::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::cheers::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::rocker::  ::rocker::  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 07:41:30 PM »
Keep the updates coming. I want to stay on top of this.