Author Topic: Mike Sherman, creep, and Lisa Phillips, another creep.  (Read 9410 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Ashes, the Rain, and I
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2007, 03:24:19 AM »
We make our jokes out of the frustration of once again having to care for someone who cares not for themselves.  Beth thinks she burned all the bridges that lead to me.  Well she set em all on fuckin fire, if that's what you mean, but my bridges are steel and don't burn so easily, so is my heart.

There will always be  a space in my parking lot for a jaded, faded, flower girl to re-arrange my cabinets and fill them with Granola Head Food, hell even the bird liked her, and that's saying a lot.

You simply cannot force sanity on a person anymore than you can force religion.  All I can do is pray for her and anyone else is welcome to join in.  I think Schizoprenia is the most horrific form of mental illness there is.  I know.  I was almost there myself, but I was able to claw my way back before it took hold.  All it really took was 2 and a half days of uninterrupted sleep, the really good kind, like you get when it's pouring rain outside, you don't have to go to work, and you unplug the phone and just drift away as far as you can get.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?