Author Topic: Lying, Manipulating, Underhanded Staff Caring for Kids  (Read 4528 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Lying, Manipulating, Underhanded Staff Caring for Kids
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »
Oh no didnt you hear? Bullfrog conducted her own study based on nothing. It turns out laying in goose shit is good for you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »
We could always ask Klee Hall...apparently he is the connesuire of goose poop...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »
oops..connoissuer....my apologies...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »
On 2006-03-30 11:35:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"Then there's this one:

lookingintothings

Posted: 2006-03-23 07:35  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No- I am sorry if I have wasted your time. I understand your lack of trust in me and why you are hesitant. The fact of the matter is that it would take much more trust on your part- then you are willing to give. I really wish that I could tell you more, but I can't right now. I will have to go about this in another direction. Thank you for your time and concern. Best wishes to you.

Et tu, Brutus?

They'll smile to your face and stab you in the back (if you let 'em).  

Again, imagine what this twisted manipulator is teaching your kids.
"

These folks are up to their old tricks again.  It seems they never learn.  BTW, the communications come back as "mail.hiddenlakeacademy.com."  Anyone who has been using that server is wide open for a fat lawsuit.  The papers are being drawn as we speak and AllTel will be served to release the records of mail.hiddenlakeacademy.com.

If you are going to threaten and harass, you should pick a brighter subject to do the dirtywork.  This idiot just left an irrefutable trail directly to your own mail server.  Idiots.

You thought some of your other behaviors were embarrassing?  Just wait until all of your internet records are released.  Your fingers are in a lot of pies, people.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »
Posted:  Feb 19, 2006 7:57 PM

as much as i hate to admit it i really miss ted mc callister he pissed me off alot but he was good shit and i miss whitey and papa smurf the restriction rangers.whitey was the one who picked up me and max and let us stay at his house when we ran away or walked away. clay and jim sir were cool as well
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess 'cause the girl who wrote this is hot, they were ok with her sleeping over, even though they work at HLA.  Pretty sick...
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »
Posted:  Feb 21, 2006 2:45 AM

You can't forget Joanne Ring, Toms wife in the art room... Her and Polks' pot made that last month or two fucking wonderful.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These teachers apparently like to give weed to the kids.  Great staff, HLA.  You're doing a bang-up job.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 2:08 PM
To: Clarke Poole
Subject: RE: HLA Student Profile.....
I know because I was a part of the approval process while they were at RCI and then moved on to HLA.
I know for a fact the level of aid they were getting at RCI & HLA as I worked with both families directly.
I am the source of this information.

Sincerely,
Nicole Fuglsang, MA, NCC, LPC
Director of Public Relations/Admissions
phone (706) 867-1720
fax (706) 864-5826

Nicole tells a huge lie then gets popped for it.

Sent: Sat 2/25/2006 9:57 PM
To: Nicole Fuglsang; Bill Gray Jr.; Len Buccellato; John McMillon; John McMillon; David Reifenberger; David Jordan; Mark Keith; Christy Jones
Subject: FW: HLA Student Profile.....
Nicole,
I can understand precisely why you said you do not want to continue to address my concerns over student safety and unethical practices on e-mail. However, there are several final points I want to make for the record.

(1) You stated with total certainty that two of the students referred to below received "significant financial aid because their families could not afford the HLA tuition." Upon my questioning the accuracy and veracity of your statement, you also said "I know because I was a part of the approval process while they were at RCI and then moved on to HLA. I know for a fact the level of aid they were getting at RCI & HLA as I worked with both families directly. I am the source of this information." The adamancy with which you state your position is compelling. However, it is totally false.

I went to Bill Gray's office at 4:30 Friday afternoon and asked him to personally check the financial records for the three students in question as a means to help me refresh my memory. He did so in my presence. None of these students received one cent of financial aid. (Jane Doe 1)?s family received the Ridge Creek rebate the first month she attended Hidden Lake Academy, rather than the third month as is normally the case. However, the amount of tuition paid by her family was exactly the same as any other family. There was no financial aid requested or granted to any of these three families, period. This raises the question in my mind as to why you so steadfastly insisted that you were right in spite of my urging you to check your facts.

The whole business of financial aid was, of course, a red herring designed to deflect the focus away from the point of my letter: that the safety of Hidden Lake Academy students is being compromised by the improper and unethical admission of totally inappropriate and dangerous students. As I noted, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the concerns I had raised. Just for the record, (John Doe 2)?s psychological evaluation, conducted and signed by Len Buccellato, includes a diagnosis of Schizoaffective Disorder, Pedophilia, and Personality Disorder with Antisocial Features. I am still waiting for your response as to why this boy, as well as the others, was approved by Len Buccellato to attend Hidden Lake Academy.

(2) You are the Director of Public Relations for both Hidden Lake Academy and Ridge Creek, as well as Director of Admissions for both institutions. In this job, you are the public face and voice of both programs. It would stand to reason that we would want in this very important position someone whose integrity is above reproach, since you speak for both programs. The fact that you intentionally attempted to mislead, obfuscate, and deflect rather than address honestly my concerns regarding student safety and ethical placement is, in my opinion, an insult not just to me, but to everyone in either of these schools, students and staff alike, as well as the parents of students and the educational consultants who they hired to assist with placement.

On January 31, 2006, you sent out a notice to all staff, and perhaps others outside HLA, that the "new student riding program will be completely operational by February 1st, 2006". It was obvious to all with eyes that this was impossible, since it was nothing more than a small area of scraped dirt the day before. I sent a reply to you stating "This is exactly what gets us in trouble with parents and consultants." I never received a reply. The "riding program" is still in exactly the same shape as it was the day you sent the announcement... no horses, no program.

If this approach to "public relations" is condoned by management, then it is no wonder we are constantly losing both students and staff. It is wrong, dishonest, and shameful.

(3) I am still waiting for answers to the questions I raised with you regarding admissions policy. In my capacity as senior admissions coordinator, I have an ethical responsibility to the parents and educational consultants with whom I work to be able to assure them that their children and clients are safe in this environment and properly placed here according to their needs and our ability to successfully address those needs. I am requesting a face-to-face meeting with you and with Len Buccellato to assure me that policy will be changed and those crucial issues properly addressed. I am also requesting that David Reifenberger, Director of Human Resources, also be present. Unless I am granted this meeting and in it given personal assurances by Len Buccellato that these concerns and others that I intend to raise will be immediately and honestly addressed, I have no choice but to tender my resignation in accordance with proceedures proscribed in the HLA Employee Handbook effective at close of business on March 15, 2006.

Nicole gets immediately "bitch-slapped" with a strong dose of reality.

How do you think HLA would handle an ethical crisis like this?  Fire the liar?  Change their policy?  Offer ethics training?

No...  Fire the whistle-blower, smear him publicly and threaten to sue him.  This is what happens to people at HLA who try to PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »
On 2006-04-18 08:19:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 2:08 PM

To: Clarke Poole

Subject: RE: HLA Student Profile.....

I know because I was a part of the approval process while they were at RCI and then moved on to HLA.

I know for a fact the level of aid they were getting at RCI & HLA as I worked with both families directly.

I am the source of this information.

Sincerely,

Nicole Fuglsang, MA, NCC, LPC

Director of Public Relations/Admissions

phone (706) 867-1720

fax (706) 864-5826

Nicole tells a huge lie then gets popped for it.

Sent: Sat 2/25/2006 9:57 PM

To: Nicole Fuglsang; Bill Gray Jr.; Len Buccellato; John McMillon; John McMillon; David Reifenberger; David Jordan; Mark Keith; Christy Jones

Subject: FW: HLA Student Profile.....

Nicole,

I can understand precisely why you said you do not want to continue to address my concerns over student safety and unethical practices on e-mail. However, there are several final points I want to make for the record.

(1) You stated with total certainty that two of the students referred to below received "significant financial aid because their families could not afford the HLA tuition." Upon my questioning the accuracy and veracity of your statement, you also said "I know because I was a part of the approval process while they were at RCI and then moved on to HLA. I know for a fact the level of aid they were getting at RCI & HLA as I worked with both families directly. I am the source of this information." The adamancy with which you state your position is compelling. However, it is totally false.

I went to Bill Gray's office at 4:30 Friday afternoon and asked him to personally check the financial records for the three students in question as a means to help me refresh my memory. He did so in my presence. None of these students received one cent of financial aid. (Jane Doe 1)?s family received the Ridge Creek rebate the first month she attended Hidden Lake Academy, rather than the third month as is normally the case. However, the amount of tuition paid by her family was exactly the same as any other family. There was no financial aid requested or granted to any of these three families, period. This raises the question in my mind as to why you so steadfastly insisted that you were right in spite of my urging you to check your facts.

The whole business of financial aid was, of course, a red herring designed to deflect the focus away from the point of my letter: that the safety of Hidden Lake Academy students is being compromised by the improper and unethical admission of totally inappropriate and dangerous students. As I noted, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the concerns I had raised. Just for the record, (John Doe 2)?s psychological evaluation, conducted and signed by Len Buccellato, includes a diagnosis of Schizoaffective Disorder, Pedophilia, and Personality Disorder with Antisocial Features. I am still waiting for your response as to why this boy, as well as the others, was approved by Len Buccellato to attend Hidden Lake Academy.

(2) You are the Director of Public Relations for both Hidden Lake Academy and Ridge Creek, as well as Director of Admissions for both institutions. In this job, you are the public face and voice of both programs. It would stand to reason that we would want in this very important position someone whose integrity is above reproach, since you speak for both programs. The fact that you intentionally attempted to mislead, obfuscate, and deflect rather than address honestly my concerns regarding student safety and ethical placement is, in my opinion, an insult not just to me, but to everyone in either of these schools, students and staff alike, as well as the parents of students and the educational consultants who they hired to assist with placement.

On January 31, 2006, you sent out a notice to all staff, and perhaps others outside HLA, that the "new student riding program will be completely operational by February 1st, 2006". It was obvious to all with eyes that this was impossible, since it was nothing more than a small area of scraped dirt the day before. I sent a reply to you stating "This is exactly what gets us in trouble with parents and consultants." I never received a reply. The "riding program" is still in exactly the same shape as it was the day you sent the announcement... no horses, no program.

If this approach to "public relations" is condoned by management, then it is no wonder we are constantly losing both students and staff. It is wrong, dishonest, and shameful.

(3) I am still waiting for answers to the questions I raised with you regarding admissions policy. In my capacity as senior admissions coordinator, I have an ethical responsibility to the parents and educational consultants with whom I work to be able to assure them that their children and clients are safe in this environment and properly placed here according to their needs and our ability to successfully address those needs. I am requesting a face-to-face meeting with you and with Len Buccellato to assure me that policy will be changed and those crucial issues properly addressed. I am also requesting that David Reifenberger, Director of Human Resources, also be present. Unless I am granted this meeting and in it given personal assurances by Len Buccellato that these concerns and others that I intend to raise will be immediately and honestly addressed, I have no choice but to tender my resignation in accordance with proceedures proscribed in the HLA Employee Handbook effective at close of business on March 15, 2006.

Nicole gets immediately "bitch-slapped" with a strong dose of reality.

How do you think HLA would handle an ethical crisis like this?  Fire the liar?  Change their policy?  Offer ethics training?

No...  Fire the whistle-blower, smear him publicly and threaten to sue him.  This is what happens to people at HLA who try to PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN.

"

::bangin::  ::bump::
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »
I have been made aware that there are children
on FULL SCHOLARSHIP at HLA....Does anyone know how that happens?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
could they be ed con own kids?????

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »
I know Ed. Con. children receive a 'special rate'..  Keeping the monies from the other parents that pull their children, helps make up the difference.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »
FULL scholorships are usually offered to consultant refered kids.  Consultants that refer alot of kids to the school will get this perk from time to time if they have a family that would be a fit for the school but does not have the money to pay for it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Full Scholarship
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2006, 12:01:05 PM »
Quote from: ""juniper2""

I have been made aware that there are children

on FULL SCHOLARSHIP at HLA....Does anyone know how that happens?

The full tuition is paid when a parent can show that a state or county in which the child resides does not have the appropriate type of facility to deal with the child's *special* needs. It's part of the "No Child Left Behind Act".