Author Topic: Just Got Pulled  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just Got Pulled
« on: August 14, 2006, 02:25:18 PM »
Ok, I was a student @ HLA and I recently got pulled because my mom was just fed up with the school. If anybody wants an honest account of anything you want to know, just post it here and I will try to the best of my ability to answer your questions. The school ended up screwing a lot of money out of my mom and quite honestly I want to see the school shut down.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Just Got Pulled
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 03:01:36 PM »
Hey.  I'm glad that you are home and I hope you are doing well.

I am a former employee of HLA.  I and a few others have been helping to advocate for young people like yourself and parents who have been treated poorly or even illegally by HLA.  If you would, please register a username and drop me a PM.  I will do my best to help get your complaints routed to the appropriate oversight officials.  You may also have legal recourse and I can help you get in contact with an attorney who may be able to help you recover your losses.

Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline hmmmmmm

• View Profile
glad you made it
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 04:14:59 PM »
Glad you made it out okay.  I am former staff.  If you were there a year ago, drop me a PM.  I would love to say hello.  Hope you are doing well at home!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i want to know
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 08:41:14 PM »
I would like to hear any stories you have to tell.  How long were you there?  Did you ever see abuse?  Rape?