Author Topic: Damage Control  (Read 16700 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2006, 07:32:00 AM »
On 2006-03-09 04:27:00, SL51 wrote:

"Hi there-  

I hear and understand that a number of you folks have concerns.  I hope we can remember that these staff are human beings who have helped many families positively and have chosen their jobs for that reason.  I am really surprised at some of the remarks I?ve seen on here about staff.  Having had a child at HLA, I have worked with Ms. Fuglsang and can say she is a reliable and honest individual who puts her heart into her work with these kids.  I truly trusted her to follow through and care for my child.  She helped us so very much.  I think that having to accept that your child and family need help is the hardest thing a parent can do.  Accepting help from another adult with our child was painful for me.  Each of us deals with is differently, and has to learn to cope with the feelings it brings up- for me it was shame, hurt, and honestly, desperation that I wasn?t able to fix the situation myself.  Let?s face it, Dr. Spock doesn?t cover everything!  I can honestly say that in our situation, trusting in the process and staying engaged allowed us to grow tremendously as a family.  

I am thankful Ms. Fuglsang was a part of that process- she was able to help us through in a time when we questioned if we could.  

I wish each of you the best with your families.

"

Completely appropriate that this was posted under "damage control".

Thanks for the best wishes, the same to you and yours.  Sit back and watch, I think you're girl Nicole is in a bit of hot water....along with the rest of HLA.
 :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2006, 07:59:00 AM »
I have worked with Ms. Fuglsang and can say she is a reliable and honest individual who puts her heart into her work with these kids.

Really?  Wow.  How well could you possibly have known her?  Some of her collegues who know her very well consider her to be an unmitigated liar. Many  Educational Consultants hold the same view after she was caught in bald-faced lies regarding patient care and placement in email exchanges that were released publicly by a collegue.

I think the point that you're missing is that this type of prevarication damnages patient care.  HLA is, in fact, according to several of its employees, a DANGEROUS environment where little consideration is given to the appropriateness of a resident's placement and a premium is placed on the family's ability to pay the tuition.

Some employees have recently raised concerns about what type of patient is accepted for treatment there.  Apparently there have been several adolescents accepted by Nicole and Len that were completely inappropriate for the environment.  These placements reportedly led directly to at least two serious instances of physical assault and one incident involving the brutal sexual battery of a female resident that caused damage so severe to her pelvic region that she required hospitalization for her injuries.

These incidents transpired as a DIRECT RESULT of the incompetence of staff members who you view as "caring."  I am sorry to say that your perception of events is greatly skewed.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2006, 08:34:00 AM »
I'm interested to see whether or not she will address those concerns rather than talking about how great the little liar is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »
Louis Randall
Director of Development

B.A. History, Hampden-Sydney College, Virginia M.Ed Guidance & Counseling ? College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »
With those credentials, why one arth would he come to Hidden Lake..Maybe he is not privy to what is going on there....

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Damage Control
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »
On 2006-03-09 04:27:00, SL51 wrote:

Having had a child at HLA, I have worked with Ms. Fuglsang and can say she is a reliable and honest individual who puts her heart into her work with these kids.

Yes, and Büsh can say he won the election and that Sadam Hussen ordered teh WTO attack and that he's doing God's will. Doesn't make it true, darlin.  

The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.
-- Patrick Henry

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2006, 11:04:00 PM »
Just for the record Bush did win the election. Both times.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2006, 09:19:00 AM »
Bush might have won, but he sure didn't do it legally.

Sorry, I am not a Bush fan AT ALL.

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2006, 12:43:00 PM »
Welcome back...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »
On 2006-03-10 20:04:00, RobertBruce wrote:

"Just for the record Bush did win the election. Both times. "

No, he really didn't.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »
On 2006-03-09 04:59:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

I have worked with Ms. Fuglsang and can say she is a reliable and honest individual who puts her heart into her work with these kids.

Really?  Wow.  How well could you possibly have known her?  Some of her collegues who know her very well consider her to be an unmitigated liar. Many  Educational Consultants hold the same view after she was caught in bald-faced lies regarding patient care and placement in email exchanges that were released publicly by a collegue.

I think the point that you're missing is that this type of prevarication damnages patient care.  HLA is, in fact, according to several of its employees, a DANGEROUS environment where little consideration is given to the appropriateness of a resident's placement and a premium is placed on the family's ability to pay the tuition.

Some employees have recently raised concerns about what type of patient is accepted for treatment there.  Apparently there have been several adolescents accepted by Nicole and Len that were completely inappropriate for the environment.  These placements reportedly led directly to at least two serious instances of physical assault and one incident involving the brutal sexual battery of a female resident that caused damage so severe to her pelvic region that she required hospitalization for her injuries.

These incidents transpired as a DIRECT RESULT of the incompetence of staff members who you view as "caring."  I am sorry to say that your perception of events is greatly skewed.
"

Let's not forget the topic of the thread...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 06:19:00, SHH wrote:

"Bush might have won, but he sure didn't do it legally.

Sorry, I am not a Bush fan AT ALL."

I'm not a Bush fan either but he did in fact win. Both times. Now addressed the issue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2006, 12:10:00 PM »
So what's the concensus?  Has SHH been gagged?   By either her ex or HLA?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »
There are a lot of posts that I suspect are her.  Even if it's not actually her posting, she could be telling someone else what to post thus avoiding the dreaded IP trace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Damage Control
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »
On 2006-03-09 04:59:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

SHH......what's your take on this?