Author Topic: Memories rushing back ... of Paradise Cove, Samoa.  (Read 3132 times)

Offline trnsz

• View Profile
Memories rushing back ... of Paradise Cove, Samoa.
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 06:27:00, Bola wrote:

"hey dude, when you did that trading of the disks thing with the run plans, first thing, they took away our computers. second, they came down and said "clean slate to anyone who wants to confess to any old things they havent gotten caught for. there will be no consequences for anyone who confesses."  then, once they had a big list of offenses, they threw the book at everyone!!! i wound up getting a few cat threes and getting dropped to level 1 from 3. i doubt anyone is still mad from that. many years ago. anyway, you said you were on "telefaga"? did you mean maybe "fagatele"? i was on fagatele, when people got caught with run plans. i think i might know who you are. if you are who i think you are, you were good at chess, but i could be wrong. and yes, cocoa rice was really good when it was made with "kokosamoa", a thick, gritty locally produced cocoa. i agree it sucks the only people who we know about are the ones that make the paper, thats why i have no problem dropping my name out here. Ryan j, if u know me, feel free to write. [email protected]"

Yeah, you know me.  I played chess,  yep.  I was the also the "mad author".  That was my esacpe, writing.  I was always writing and writing constantly.

It still sucks that I got everyone in trouble.  I was afraid of that. :/  

At least we have all grown up now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »