Author Topic: Help. Just 'woke up'. Need Rehab from Rehab  (Read 13619 times)

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Help. Just 'woke up'. Need Rehab from Rehab
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »
Animals!

On 2005-11-02 12:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-02 00:50:00, Withdraw wrote:

"I was reminding this person that they  PM me and agree with things I say  and act like my friend, then stab me in the back just like they do to many people here. The many faces of That Troll! I am rarely nasty to people, but some of you all are just plain dumb. Or is psychotic really the word I'm looking for?"

Interesting. Here you reveal the content of few pm's with an unnamed person. You call that person "That Troll". You also admit that you are nasty to dumb people, or psychotic people.

I conclude that it is no wonder that an anonymous poster makes a jab about you being "the only good person around here". You have cleverly figured out that you are good, certain anonymous posters are bad, therefore you can be nasty to them, and this does not count against you. Neither does blackmailing count against you, because you are a really good person, and anyone who knows you would not really think that you would carry out the threat.

"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »
No, wait! Just calm down a minute. I just can't take the pressure anymore. I'll cop to it, already!

If I don't do everything Lenny Englander says, he says he'll call up Jon Stewart and Bill Maher and tell them that I have a mad crush on them. It's bad; posters all over the walls, some w/ their dear faces pasted onto hot hard, sweaty bods...

So my secret is out now and the dirty rotton blackmailer hasn't got anything on me anymore, so there!  :razz:

But I thought Bob was the only good one here???? Did I miss something?

sunday school: A prison in which children do penance for the evil conscience of their parents.
--H. L. Mencken, American publisher

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 02, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »
On 2005-11-02 13:11:00, Carmel wrote:

"Animals!

On 2005-11-02 12:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-11-02 00:50:00, Withdraw wrote:

"I was reminding this person that they  PM me and agree with things I say  and act like my friend, then stab me in the back just like they do to many people here. The many faces of That Troll! I am rarely nasty to people, but some of you all are just plain dumb. Or is psychotic really the word I'm looking for?"

Interesting. Here you reveal the content of few pm's with an unnamed person. You call that person "That Troll". You also admit that you are nasty to dumb people, or psychotic people.

I conclude that it is no wonder that an anonymous poster makes a jab about you being "the only good person around here". You have cleverly figured out that you are good, certain anonymous posters are bad, therefore you can be nasty to them, and this does not count against you. Neither does blackmailing count against you, because you are a really good person, and anyone who knows you would not really think that you would carry out the threat.

"

"

I agree with Carmel. Sometimes Animals is the only person who makes any sense around here.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »
HHHM.  i am sick. :skull:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2005, 07:54:00 PM »
ya'll talk shit!!
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
Oh Well..."Do It Again" :smokin: PEaCE

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
Well Jah know... i got some new vinyl today... :skull:  :skull:  :skull:

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2005, 08:15:00 PM »
i'm still listenin' to the same record.... right now it's Anne Murray - " Your so vain".... I'lll Bet you thyink this song is about you.... Don' YoIU....                   fuck straight >>>>   fuck str8.     fuck str* i amf ull of yOPUr  lies!!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »
aND YOIUR hORSE NAYTURALLY AWoN .>.     oh i fORGTOT.... FUVCK YOu  !!!!!!!!!!!!! N>:>>>> SAO COIME ONJ AND TALKK SHIT TO NM>>>>>>>>>>>>.....

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »
....Or What....     DiG ??!  :skull:  :skull:

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
"CIty of New O'Lean."

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »
Neil YounG - Now.... i Fewlt like gettin' High...  i wasthinking abotuijt whatr a friend had said i was hopin
' it was a lie...  

YA Know.....;

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »
i am compelled to say "it wasd a time i remember ....oh so welll... nevrmind.

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »
Linda Ronstadt - "Your No GooD".....UNh Bring it to me... :smokin:  :smokin:  :skull: