Author Topic: Help. Just 'woke up'. Need Rehab from Rehab  (Read 13404 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Help. Just 'woke up'. Need Rehab from Rehab
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 14:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

And again, the fact that you are defending yourself merely proves my point as I'd stated one post ago so thank you for proving my point. If your kind really thought this was all 'trolling' or delusional or b/c of lack of meds or w/e the fuck you wouldn't even waste time on defending yourselves, so thanks again. If it were so 'delusional' or ....

Yadda, yadda, yadda. More bullshit Program logic. If you defend yourself you must be guilty. Denial is the first symptom.

Dude, I honestly and sincerely, with deepest affection of the variety freely given to all good people, their pets and other critters, hope one day you're able to deprogram yourself. Clearly, you haven't really 7th stepped yet. (cult psychologists refer to it as 'snapping'. maybe you should read up on it.)

Whoever kindles the flames of intolerance in America is lighting a fire underneath his own home.
--Harold E. Stassen, 1947

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »
Barbie, I think maybe we're both drinking way too much. Maybe we're doing all these pro program things when we're fallin' down drunk to the point of blacking out. Maybe Bob will eventually fill us in on the ugly details.

Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.
--Isaac Asimov, Russian-born American author

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »
Nah, we need to do more.  Where's that RTP quote?  It's our Goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves.  I think I got that right, sorry Temple if I didn't.  

From the bottom of any large organization looking up through the ranks, human greed and stupidity look a lot like a conspiracy.
--S. Gilbert

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
Oh, you know the quote database is searchable, right? Hit http://fornits.com/quotes.php?help for the full run down.

Government operates best when it allows all messengers to offer their views, allowing the American people to decide which take root and which wither away.
--Harold Furchtgott-Roth, member of the Federal Communications Commission

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 15:02:00, Antigen wrote:

"Dude, I honestly and sincerely, with deepest affection of the variety freely given to all good people, their pets and other critters, hope one day you're able to deprogram yourself. Clearly, you haven't really 7th stepped yet. (cult psychologists refer to it as 'snapping'. maybe you should read up on it.)"

This is not even close to being on topic, but I just had to ask about this....

Hey Ginger...got any recommendations on a good book/author that talks about what you said about how "cult psychologists refer to it as 'snapping'?" I want to read up on it. Thanks.  ::rainbow::
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »
Well, I don't have any books on it. But I've read a few articles. Steve Hassan has a bit to say about it.

This article uses the term in the opposite sense; as snapping in to the cult personality. But I meant it the other way, snapping out of it.
 http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcece ... ements.htm

I'd take a few, or dozen, perspectives on this. Hassan, Ross, Lifton and Singer are all pretty well known and pretty much in agreement w/ each other. But cults are not new, brainwashing is just a relatively new term for an old dirty trick.

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2005, 07:23:00 PM »
A lot of the ones that Ginger mentioned are here.  Singer's and the BITE model by Hassan are the ones that got to me the most.

http://www.ex-cult.org/

Government operates best when it allows all messengers to offer their views, allowing the American people to decide which take root and which wither away.
--Harold Furchtgott-Roth, member of the Federal Communications Commission

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »
Thanks...I've run across many books at the library and was a bit overwhelmed by the selection. There seems to be a lot written on cults, including by those writers both of you mentioned. I was hoping to narrow down the list cause there's too much out there and I'm having enough trouble reading anything long as it is!  :lol:  Now I'm down to 4 names...which I have run across but haven't read much yet (a little but not nearly enough). I am really interested in snapping out of it. I want to get the lingering poison out of my mind..... YUK! Anyway....I'll check out those links.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2005, 11:06:00 PM »
On 2005-11-01 14:55:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

"Say it however you want to and however many times you want.   Believe me, everyone knows who you are and what you're about.

Name one thing, just one that I've lied about on here.  Seriously, don't be a pussy...you got something to say, back it up.  

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs.  
-- E. Grebenik

"

I'm not the one on the defensive here, though. Don't owe your kind anything except exacted vengeance for what you did to children. Come get some.

It's enough for my pleasure that the Anonymous postor knows you and your kind are frauds like you are, I feel sad for them if they are taken in by your shit. but, other than that I could not hope for more.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2005, 11:40:00 PM »
Dude, please do tell, what sort of diabolical plans have we got?

I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul.... No, all this talk of an existence for us, as individuals, beyond the grave is wrong. It is born of our tenacity of life -- our desire to go on living -- our dread of coming to an end.
--Thomas Edison, American inventor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
Oh, maybe the sort of diabolical plan like telling an anonymous poster they should get on their meds, or shit like they haven't Seventh Stepped yet, whereas the rest of the people here are all over their brainwashing, except for these anonymous posters that are all:

1. Off their meds, need to be on them

2. Brainwashed, or, trying to brainwash others who are already over being brainwashed but are susceptible and vulnerable to these brainwashing anonymous posters

3. Not Seventh-Stepped

4. Psychotic or delusional or got mpd or whatever.

What the fuck ever, it's everyone's fucking V.A. around here, just don't sit around wondering why one guy is slamming the other for slamming them first and who started it no we are all reasonable it's these psychos that aren't and we aren't psycho we just abuse people verbally and blackmail threaten them and gossip on them.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »
On 2005-11-01 20:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

Don't owe your kind anything except exacted vengeance for what you did to children. Come get some.

Never said you owed me anything.  Just helping you prove that you can never back up anything you say.

It's enough for my pleasure that the Anonymous postor knows you and your kind are frauds like you are,

I feel sad for them if they are taken in by your shit.

Make up whichever one of your minds you're utilizing tonight.  Do they now know we're frauds or have they been taken in by our shit?

Let's, yet again  :roll:  dish out this apparently impossible challenge for 'the one who shall remain nameless' :razz: .  What, pray tell, have I ever either lied about or done that could even remotely be considered pro-Straight?

What experiences and history teach is this-that people and government never have learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it.

--G.W.F Hegel (1770-1831)

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »
Who the hell is blackmailing anybody? What kinda fucked up shit is that?

We get crushed in the first three, four years of school...We're trained to become parrots. We're trained to learn information and give it back at test time.  But we're not taught to think. We're not taught how to access genius.
--Victor Villasenor, author of Burro Genius (2004)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2005, 12:31:00 AM »
It is earlier on this thread.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »
On 2005-10-18 23:33:00, Withdraw wrote:

"

On 2005-10-18 20:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No no, you're the only good person around here."

If your gonna play this card with me again, I'm gonna call. **Know when to hold em', know when to fold em', know when to walk away and know when to run.....  ::troll::     "

It was this one. Withdraw is now denying that he/she was trying to blackmail anyone. But he/she is glad nevertheless, irregardless of him/her not intending to blackmail anyone into anything, that his/her fear tactics, allegedly, of threatening to reveal a private communication (whatever Withdraw, in his/her own words is "holding") unless that other person did or did not do something. That there is your blackmail.