Author Topic: SAY HELLO TO OUR STRUGGLING TEENS TROLL  (Read 29458 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SAY HELLO TO OUR STRUGGLING TEENS TROLL
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »
I received an email telling me what is going on here on the Fornits site.  I have posted a few times in the past, but none of the recent posts are mine.  I am really dismayed at the meanness and childish conduct happening.  Why would you assume that all the people posting anonymously are me?  You can't be serious!  I, frankly, can not be bothered.
You have posted a lot of information about me.  The phone number is NOT mine and I suggest you remove it immediately before some poor person gets a bunch of calls.  
I can't imagine why you would be so hateful as to post my personal information and old posts out of context.  Yes, I am a lawyer and I know that what I put out on the internet is fair game.  Does that make you right in using the information in this manner?
I am not particularly concerned about my privacy in this context, since this site is not exactly a premier stop on the information highway.
However, I do suggest you delete that phone number or someone else might take some action.
Karen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »
Okay I see why you deleted your post and changed it to anonymous, staying logged in by mistake eh?

BIG MISTAKE- you have just been caught.

On 2005-08-02 19:53:00, hogheaven wrote:

This is Karen. Someone told me what is going on over here. I have posted a few times on your board, but none of the recent posts are mine. Frankly, I can't be bothered.
You have posted my correct email address, but the phone number is not mine, so you should remove it before someone calls this poor person.
I am really dismayed at the meanness going on over on this site. Why would you come to the conclusion that everyone posting as Anonymous is me? Why would you go to so much effort to copy my old posts and give out personal information about me.
Yes, I am a lawyer. I know that what I put on the internet is fair game. I am not particularly concerned about my privacy in this context because this isn't exactly a premier site. I am more concerned with the level of anger and childish conduct here.
Again-please remove that person's phone number from your site.
KareninDallasp

The question is WHY did you delete your post. Well, folks, this is why. Hogheaven already had another post, as I'm sure Karen noticed.

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 320#120416

On 2005-08-02 16:35:00, hogheaven wrote:
...if that is KareninDallas, that isn't her email address. From what I know of her posts on the other board, I doubt that she would post anonymously here.
I was a supporter of this site, even though I never registered. Now I am registering but don't plan to stick around. The level of immaturity is mind-boggling. What have you proven by your attack here? If people come to this board to check out the Brat Camp issues, is THIS the kind of stuff you want them to see?

Referring to yourself in the third person Karen? You say someoned just emailed you what was going on, but you just proved you were in the other thread arguing, PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, a while ago. You just go busted.

The end.  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2005, 11:05:00 PM »
Nope, Hogheaven is not me- it is the person who's house I am visiting (another strugglingteen parent). You are right, I posted while he was logged in.
I've had enough of this-
Karen and Hogheaven are now gone from this site.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2005, 11:05:00 PM »
You know this is so irresponsible.

I've got half a mind to call this poor woman who got her number posted here---and enlighten her on what's going on in case she's gotten any nasty phone calls because of this incorrect posting

What kind of jerk would just pick a number on the off chance it was right and post it here: "karen austin" is not exactly a rare name---I sure hope that if this woman was bothered because of this, she finds a way to make the jerk who posted her number pay---in dolloars

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
On 2005-08-02 19:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Okay I see why you deleted your post and changed it to anonymous, staying logged in by mistake eh?

BIG MISTAKE- you have just been caught.

On 2005-08-02 19:53:00, hogheaven wrote:

This is Karen. Someone told me what is going on over here. I have posted a few times on your board, but none of the recent posts are mine. Frankly, I can't be bothered.

You have posted my correct email address, but the phone number is not mine, so you should remove it before someone calls this poor person.

I am really dismayed at the meanness going on over on this site. Why would you come to the conclusion that everyone posting as Anonymous is me? Why would you go to so much effort to copy my old posts and give out personal information about me.

Yes, I am a lawyer. I know that what I put on the internet is fair game. I am not particularly concerned about my privacy in this context because this isn't exactly a premier site. I am more concerned with the level of anger and childish conduct here.

Again-please remove that person's phone number from your site.

KareninDallasp

The question is WHY did you delete your post. Well, folks, this is why. Hogheaven already had another post, as I'm sure Karen noticed.

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 320#120416

On 2005-08-02 16:35:00, hogheaven wrote:

...if that is KareninDallas, that isn't her email address. From what I know of her posts on the other board, I doubt that she would post anonymously here.

I was a supporter of this site, even though I never registered. Now I am registering but don't plan to stick around. The level of immaturity is mind-boggling. What have you proven by your attack here? If people come to this board to check out the Brat Camp issues, is THIS the kind of stuff you want them to see?

Referring to yourself in the third person Karen? You say someoned just emailed you what was going on, but you just proved you were in the other thread arguing, PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, a while ago. You just go busted.

The end.  :lol: "

BUSTED! lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »
On 2005-08-02 20:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nope, Hogheaven is not me- it is the person who's house I am visiting (another strugglingteen parent). You are right, I posted while he was logged in.

I've had enough of this-

Karen and Hogheaven are now gone from this site."

:lol: Yeah.... I'm sure everyone believes that.

BUSTED!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2005, 11:34:00 PM »
On 2005-08-02 19:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My friend emailed me this link and asked me to chime in. I am an attorney in Calfornia. Rest assured fornits posters, nothing which has occured in this thread has broken any laws. Paralegal is legal slang for secretary more or less. We have to be politically correct these days. :wink: "

Damn this shit is great!

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2005, 01:36:00 AM »
Welcome Karen, to your well diserved bash. You diserve it of course bcause of the treatment you gave me at ST, then again mose needs one too. You know the second best thing about this? I dident even start it.  :rofl:  Some anon picked your name and started beating you up, what goes around comes around.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2005, 02:28:00 AM »
Overlordd, I have mostly ignored your flighty behavior since you started posting.  I have simply clenched my teeth when you spoke of your stupid religion and retarded political affiliation.  I guess it's because I appreciate your fire for getting the truth out there and for getting these places shut down.  But bravoing someone for singling someone out from a different forum and antagonizing them here is a total douche move.  The anonymous who started this thread is a dick too.  It's people like you that bring down the credibility of this site.  For some of us who can't afford our own website, this is the only place we have to get our stories out there.  I know you don't really understand that, Overlordd, since you don't have any experience to share.  But do the rest of us a favor and shut the hell up unless you have something important to say.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
OR... just let the thread die.. like they all end anyways.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »
Hmm, the word flightly behavior is not very discriptive so I doing know exactly what you mean. Attacking my policital leanings and religion for no reason is more childish than I have ever become. And indeed, I was commenting to karen who was very mean to me and showing her, because she is most likely been on the board, that what goes around comes around. And I have not brought down the crediblity of this site. I have not posted topics on how to give the perfect blow job, main line smack or smoke pot. I dont come on the site saying I smoked pot, and I debate and discuss in a decent manor. If you dont like my politics or reiligion thats your buisness, but when I attack some one who has attacked me many many times, and I only attack once, you can butt out liger.

But yes, the thread is getting alittle crazy, so maybe we should let it die.
[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-08-03 08:01 ]

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2005, 10:52:00 AM »
I agree with Liger and TSW. Youre a dolt and you need to work on your delivery.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2005, 10:55:00 AM »
Ignore that shit OL, just keep posting. I don't agree with your politics either, but I'm not going to sit here and start name-calling. I have no more right to be here than OL does, this is a forum for everyone's use. Not just a select few-- at least that is my understanding?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
At least work on your spelling.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »
I just spoke with karen, and after speaking with her I found the phone number is indeed not hers, though she has posted some times she thinks there are 3 to 4 parents from ST over here giving us a hard time. We cant get rid of the phone number or the IM and email because I think they were posted in anon. I think the thread as reached a point where the venting over trolling has turned into a firm bashing of unrelated people. Maybe we should jsut let it die.

Yes, and my spelling bites, I will admit that.[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-08-03 08:01 ]

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.