Author Topic: MG, WS, and JR... I love you all!!  (Read 4561 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MG, WS, and JR... I love you all!!
« on: May 19, 2005, 02:11:00 AM »
The subject says it all... despite our experiences we are all amazing wonderful women who still love each other despite the crappidy crap on this website.  I'm talking about the bitchiness... not the honesty.

Much LOVE to all y'all!   ::bigmouth::   WS, this pic is SUCH A silly head butt munch.  by the way, i named my first fish that :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 02:14:00 AM »
by the way, the above post was me, SH  ::rocker::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
oh god, just go away. all  of you just go away.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
Who are MG, WS, JR & SH? And why is someone upset and asking them to go away? Please explain, this is confusing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »
MG was a girl who posted saying it's not ok to be open to one side and not the other in a community where being open and respectful was one of the main things talked about. I think the other girls supported her post, and the other anon was angry because she doesn't like what they said.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »
Thanks! Here's something I'd like to add:

Hi girls,

The sad reality of public forums is that anyone came come here and say anything they want, be it helpeful or hurtful to those who were looking for support in the first place.

Since you can't control what people are saying, and since some are insensitive and downright rude and hurtful, then you may want to look at options so you can still get the support you came for but not have to deal with these insensitive girls.

I learned something recently. If you approach something knowing ahead of time you will get some postive responses and some negative ones, some supportive and some the opposite, then you can be more objective about their responses and ignore them if they are negative.

I think you girls who were harmed should upport one another. If some girls are making you feel bad, hurt, and that they have no sympathy for what you went through, then you might want to consider not reading their posts. Once you start reading and you see where it's headed, move on. At the very least, you may want to consider not engaging in conversation with them any more.

They'll get tired of arguing with themselves.

Let them rant, let them rave.

What possible positive thing could they be trying to accomplish here?

Maybe they're still looking for John's approval.

It's all so sad and such a waste of energy. This is obviously a place where girls wanted to get support and to reunite.

And it can be that, you just have to be realistic and know that some girls will come here and try to discredit your story and those of others.

If you engage, they win. If not, they don't.

Just a suggestion, of course you should do what is right for you. I don't like seeing you girls hurt. This is just another option.

Good luck and don't let them get to you!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
"It's all so sad and such a waste of energy. This is obviously a place where girls wanted to get support and to reunite.

And it can be that, you just have to be realistic and know that some girls will come here and try to discredit your story and those of others."

A lot of us have reunited and gained the support we desire(d) by coming here.  It is unfortunate that people like you continue to brainwash people into thinking we are trying to discredit the girl's negative experiences.  You discredit our experiences just as much.  "Maybe they are still seeking John's approval."  That's a laugh.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  WE DONT NEED APPROVAL.  Just like those people who share their negative experiences for relief and support, thats why we share our positive ones.  Most of the people I spend time with don't understand what wearing tappered jeans and running laps in the snow was like.  THESE GIRLS DO.  
And SH, you are such a silly head butt muncher.  Peggy Leg..... You really were the wooden legged pirate for a while!

Here's a little quote for those who remember...
"The helmet protects me from the schrapnel
Swooping down like a large teradactyl."
And a song....
"Lil missy, lil miss, lil missy, lil miss... Lil missy such a sissy thats why we call her prissy... Lil missy, lil miss."

::bandit::   WS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2005, 02:57:00 AM »
I love all of you too.

WS I had so much fun with you this week! We've got to do it again sometime. I love you!

JR

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »
dam you are like air heads. go smoke some more pot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »
I don't smoke pot thanks, I just love my friends and feel the need to share that!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2005, 02:37:00 PM »
I don't smoke pot either.  Thanks for the assumptions.  WS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »
Where did anyone say anything implying that they smoke pot? I know for a fact that WS doesn't smoke pot and that MG has been sober of everything, cigarettes included since she left MMS, what is that almost 7 years? Where did you come up with that?

On 2005-05-20 06:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"dam you are like air heads. go smoke some more pot."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
yeah...me neither on the pot thing. It's just random. I also don't enjoy being called or having my friends being calles an airhead either. We are all college educated, smart women thank you very much.

JR  ::kiss::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »
On 2005-05-19 15:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

The sad reality of public forums is that anyone came come here and say anything they want, be it helpeful or hurtful to those who were looking for support in the first place.

Since you can't control what people are saying, and since some are insensitive and downright rude and hurtful, then you may want to look at options so you can still get the support you came for but not have to deal with these insensitive girls.

Just a suggestion, of course you should do what is right for you. I don't like seeing you girls hurt. This is just another option.

Good luck and don't let them get to you!!"

Hmm,
   Now I don't think it's a sad thing that anybody can come on here and say whatever they want. I think it's a good thing! Honestly, I do or I wouldn't have set it up this way. I know people get hurt and upset by other's comments. That part is sad; really sad sometimes. But there's an up side. Here, you can debate the point w/o getting punished. Or you can ignore what you don't like w/o sanction. "Talk to the hand, ladies!" LOL

And you don't have to try and convince the other person to come over to your way of thinking. My idea was to let everyone w/ an interest in the topic weigh in so that other readers can see all sides and make a better informed judgement than they can just from the industry. See, there's this pervasive fear of lawsuits. People just don't have a very good understanding of their first amendment rights these days. So a lot of forums on the troubled parent industry have blinked out of existance the first time the admin got a threatening letter from a lawyer. I won't do that because I know I'm on solid ground legally and ethically.

But sometimes ppl do catch up w/ old friends and learn a whole lot about their common experience from each other. That's priceless when it happens!

And there definitely is a place and a purpose for closed forums. I entheusiastically encourage you guys to set them up. It's real easy w/ yahoo or other free (well, ad supported) forum sites. You can participate in both the public and private forums if you want to.

Errors, like straws, upon the surface flow;

He who would search for perls must dive below.

Prolougue (from preface to
the Panther Book)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0510337112/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>John Dryden, All for Love, Prolougue

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »
:wave: you act so childish...."butt munch"...get real. get a life..

..you are so ditsy.
 fake "high" on life. :wave:
can I be your therapist?