Author Topic: Peninsula Village  (Read 44910 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2006, 09:24:11 AM »
The kids chop their own wood for heat at PV Chop wood, carry water. This makes Johnny a good boy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
PV
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2006, 08:03:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
So they live in cabins with no running water, nor any electricity?

How are they heated in the winter?

I know at Three Springs we didn't have either water or power, but the program was billed as a wilderness facility. I never understood PV to advertise itself as such.

TSW-Have you heard the term Fraud before?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Yes CIA
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2006, 08:28:17 PM »
More CIA than you think.

http://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/cia/

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2006, 09:44:23 PM »
I mean if u check it out u will find out that it is not the same as it advertises.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2006, 10:07:48 PM »
One of the kids I worked with at PV died recently, but most of you all probably already knew that. We hope we'll make a difference.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2006, 10:11:50 PM »
memorial service Tuesday if you can stand to go back there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2006, 10:53:08 PM »
Why don't you just fuck the body and call it good?

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
SAY WHAT?
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2006, 08:58:39 AM »
These last few postings concern me. It is okay to be a concerned parent isn't it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2006, 09:40:48 AM »
Of course it's okay to be a concerned parent. And up until this recent post about "fucking the body and calling it good." I thought that most had some valid points. It is definately understandable that parents are concerned about where their children are and if they deem it as something that could possibly do more harm than good then they should do something about it. However, this comment clearly disturbs me. My child was a patient at p.v. when this young girl who passed away recently was. As P.V. was a lifesaver for my child who would probably be dead right now if I had not decided to send her there, I understand that it cannot help everyone and is not for everyone. Yes some teenagers are just being that, teenagers. And some teenagers need strict guidance that their parents are not providing them with. My daughter was doing both of those along with a significant amount of substance abuse and quite a bit of suicidal threats. However, with P.V. she is alive and well today.... and this young lady who has passed away was a very good friend of hers. Whether or not you are pro P.V. or treatment or anything or completely against everything it stands for.... that is your choice and I would never condemn a person for thinking/feeling that way. However, a parent out there has experienced a loss and this girls friends and family probably read this forum as does just about every person ever affiliated with P.V. because that's what people do. So as you are more than welcome to post your comments and say what you feel.... up until now I thought that there may be validity and some questions that I never asked myself when sending my child there that maybe I should have. NO MATTER HOW ANGRY WE ARE AT AN INSTITUTION OR A SPECIFIC PERSON IN GENERAL WE SHOULD ALWAYS MOURN THE LOSS OF A YOUNG PERSON... AS THEY ARE OUR FUTURE. We should not be crude and vulgar about it.... it's a sad day in hell when a person says "fuck the body and call it good" whether joking or not... referring to a young girl. I can't help but wonder if this person even has children of his own.... if he [you] do consider someone saying that about your child when you have no idea under what circumstances this person passed away.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2006, 10:41:27 AM »
Sorry sugar tits but the Deadorinjail mentality went out with the dodo bird.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2006, 10:42:59 AM »
But yeah fucking a dead body is pretty wack. You should all take the time to realize that parents and kids read this forum. I would hate to see the parent of a dead kid reading a forum that has included posts about having sex with their deceased child's dead body.

That is so Luke sort of behavior.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2006, 11:37:15 AM »
"Guest.", you didn't have any problems with someone paying to have that girl's soul raped when she was alive, so what's the problem?

I couldn't give half a fuck what her parents think. They paid to send her away to PV, remember? They have no right to mourn her, as they pretty much paid to have her killed. And it's not like she cares anymore. She's going to fuck you up when you finally make it to Hell, though.

Somehow a single, sardonic comment of eleven words gets the reply, while repeated, valid accusations of serious abuse get overlooked. I don't think it's a troll.

You know what, "Guest."? I hope you get raped. I mean that. I hope someone with two high-voltage baseball bats of opposite polarity shoves one of them up your diseased, yeast-filled crotch and beats you repeatedly with the other one. It would be morally and ethically right to do this to you. Why? Because maybe then, only then, will you begin to really understand what it is you've done to your daughter.

Didn't like that comment? Guess what. Half the people who work for PV are more sadistic and brutal than I could even write someone as being, and they're willing to do it to kids.

Now either help us get these shitpits shut down- and prevent more horrible deaths- or get the fuck off the forum.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Peninsula Village
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2006, 11:55:23 AM »
I still blame the institution, simply because it doesn't work.  It teaches kids to lie, locks them away from contact with "undesirable" friends.  The whole idea of "calling out" a peer and holding a meeting to discuss some alleged transgression sounds like a witch hunt.  It's based on Skinner's behavior modification, and Mao Tse Tung's Communist Re-education techniques.  What happens when kids are released with "skills" like this?  Lying, manipulating, little snitches may do well in the program, but they don't make any friends on the outside.  Recidivism is high, most end up in another facility as adults.  Read the Surgeon General's report from a few years ago, and remember that "outcome" studies like PV uses are based on questionnaires, and dead folk don't return them.  

It's sad about the young girl dying, but I don't know how it happened, anyway.  It might have been a car crash, the postings were kind of vague about cause.  Let's not engage in the sick and juvenile necrophiliac crap, that gives these trolls fodder.  I would like to know if the above parent with the daughter saved by PV had ever considered community based treatment.  The kids who thrive in environments like PV are the ones happiest to be out of their homes, which doesn't say much for the parents.  They're also the best manipulators, and counselors and therapists can be wrapped around a finger just as easily as parents.  The kids learn to lie on a different level.  Is that success?
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2006, 12:22:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
"Guest.", you didn't have any problems with someone paying to have that girl's soul raped when she was alive, so what's the problem?

I couldn't give half a fuck what her parents think. They paid to send her away to PV, remember? They have no right to mourn her, as they pretty much paid to have her killed. And it's not like she cares anymore. She's going to fuck you up when you finally make it to Hell, though.

Somehow a single, sardonic comment of eleven words gets the reply, while repeated, valid accusations of serious abuse get overlooked. I don't think it's a troll.

You know what, "Guest."? I hope you get raped. I mean that. I hope someone with two high-voltage baseball bats of opposite polarity shoves one of them up your diseased, yeast-filled crotch and beats you repeatedly with the other one. It would be morally and ethically right to do this to you. Why? Because maybe then, only then, will you begin to really understand what it is you've done to your daughter.

Didn't like that comment? Guess what. Half the people who work for PV are more sadistic and brutal than I could even write someone as being, and they're willing to do it to kids.

Now either help us get these shitpits shut down- and prevent more horrible deaths- or get the fuck off the forum.

See what I mean?

Classic Luke for you.

Perhaps he can apologize to Cathy Sutton one day for trash talking  her daughter who died in a program.  Pbbbttt... I doubt it.

For real yall. People like Lukie here make you all look like rejects. Lose the loser and you all might be taken more serious. Right now the facts get lost in a flurry of "I hope you get raped" statements.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2006, 12:26:09 PM »
Maybe.... maybe I do deserve that. just maybe. Or maybe those are the words of a cynical individual who doesn't understand that for some people all other measures have been tried. I personally don't know of "sadistic" staff and abuse.... not to say it doesn't happen. Just that my daughter says that she never endured it. She often speaks of staff members who she felt connected with and who she thought actually understood the things that I didn't when talking about her substance abuse. And maybe I do deserve those things for not taking preventative measures leading up to the reasons that she ended up in treatment in the first place. Maybe. Don't you sit there and think for one minute that I don't trace back every decision i've ever made and wondered where should I have stepped in.... when was it not just being a teenager anymore??

You sit there and criticize me for what I did to/for my daughter, and you brutalize this young woman even after her death for something you say her parents "did" to her. Yet you do not know the cause of her death either. And yes we could speculate that possibly the treatment made her worse, possible she relapsed, possible she was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. We do not know, however what we do know is that an individual has passed away and there are people who care about her and love her outside of her family. People who want to remember what good she has done and maybe how good of a friend she was to someone. Someone like my daughter. And reading that post, even at eleven words, has not made me consider any less about whether or not there is actually abuse going on at p.v. It just makes me sad that a person can overlook the important aspect of respecting someone... especially when they state that they are fighting to get this place shut down to prevent the very thing that they are inflicting.

You say get off the forum if you don't want to help shut the place down.... yet in your posting you disrespect and verbally plan a torturous death for myself and your "eleven words" state the very thing that you are trying to end with shutting down this place.  Therefore, that makes you no better of a person than they are.