Author Topic: The evil in this world  (Read 6704 times)

Offline Former Whitmore Resident

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« on: May 07, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
Ok eveidentally there's a few serious problems here.. Nievity, lack of REALISTIC perception, 'buying the bullshit', HUGE HUGE NEED FOR ACCEPTANCE ( Those of you pathetic WEAK little whimps who are trying to 'prove your loyalty to cheryl by typing up some bullshit on this forum just so YOU don't have to be on the WHITMORE SHITLIST!! ) But hey i can understand because i was in that situation as well, did the same shit. I had to bully other so I wouldn't be bullied because i couldnt allow that to happen, oh no. I don't even know why i'm wasting my time and energy doing this.fuck it i don't give a shit, you all have your own opinions believe whatever you want.
BURN MORMONS BURN !!!!!!
BURN SHITMORE BURRRRNNNN !!!!!!!  HISSSSSS
 :flame:  :razz:   :lol:  HISSSSSSSSSSS
GET OUT OF THE CULTISH MORMON BUBBLE AND LIVE A IN *REALITTTYYY* ( Just a suggestion )
hahaha you mormons are fuckign SICK !!! SICK SICK SADISTIC EVIL LITTLE FUCKS !!!
WHITMORE = MOLESTERSSS ... SADISTIC CULT WHO TRYS TO TURN U AND UR FAMILY AGAINST EACHOTHER !!! THEY DID IT TO ME !!!!!!!!
SICK SICK SICK !!!!!
U EVIL
FUCKING
CULT
FUCKING
SATANICCC UNREALISTIC
FUCKING RELIGIOUS FREAKS !!!!
" SPARE THE ROD SPOIL THE CHILD" RIGHT?!?! AHAHAHAHAHHA SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCKKK
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
:lol:  :lol:

For some reason I can't stop laughing right now. This place is pure lunacy, combine this with AMF's explosion of weirdness.......I'm done checking this place out...

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 05:30:00 AM »
I know that a lot of people will think that "Former Whitmore Resident" is crazy or something after reading this. Please put yourself in this alumni's shoes. I know this person, Mark and Cheryl messed with their head so much that this is exactly what they're left with to feel. Nothing but bitterness and anger. It may seem outrageous to some outsiders, but I'll say the same for this person as I did for Tori. No one will ever fully understand where they're coming from until they've lived through a year of what we lived. Tori is still defending this place, Why? It seems pretty obvious that it's doing more harm than good...well, she's still there. She is still under the control of Cheryl. From "FWR"'s perspective: How would you feel if you were alienated from your family for a full year (at a young age), told countless lies about your family (i.e. they didn't want you back), mentally broken down to be a pawn for someone you hardly knew, being beaten by or beating kids for no real reason, being forced to go to a church of a religion you don't believe in for three hours a week, etc. etc. I could write ten pages on this. FWR is so angry right now, SO bitter...I know it's hard for some people to fathom. After you leave a place like the Whitmore where you were treated like dirt and jerked around emotionally all the while being told that you were living in a caring loving family...reality hits like a ton of bricks. After about a week of being away from Utah and safe with my family, I began to realize the depth of my betrayal. It's the worst feeling in the world...please don't judge FWR. They're only trying to tell you exactly how much damage this place can do.-Peace[ This Message was edited by: Tha Truth on 2005-05-08 02:32 ]
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »

On 2005-05-07 21:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

" :flame:

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »
Thank you Tha Truth for your posting.

To the ANON who "can't stop laughing:" You absolutely do not GET IT!

Nothing Former Whitmore Resident wrote has an ounce of humor in it. My daughter was told by Cherly Sudweeks that I hated her, was sorry I adopted her, had given the Sudweeks permission to mistreat her, and did not want her to come home. That is the SUDWEEK TACTIC--to mentally and emotionally separate children from their parent so the children can be controlled by the Sudweeks.  That is NOT WHY any child was sent to Whitmore Academy...our children were sent to Whitmore for an academic education and for individual and group therapy...NOT
 to be mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically, or sexually abused!

THERE IS NOTHING HUMOROUS about a person like Cheryl Sudweeks, or anyone a Whitmore Academy doing ANYTHING that can cause the type of hurt, and rage expressed by FWR in that posting.
Tha Truth has the ability and maturity to speak for FWR and explain what happened calmly and articulatley.  Anon: you need to listen and head what is being said, and repond in a constructive, respectful manner ---or at least keep your sarcastic mouth shut.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »
Tha Truth,

I don't think it could have been said any better.
You have a very compassionate understanding of the effects of what happens at the Whitmore has.
Thank you for posting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »
Tha Truth, who are you? You know who this is I'm pretty sure.Chris. C. Give me your initials so I can figure out who you are........of course you don't have to, but I'm curious

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »
Chris C. Register on this site so I can PM you ok? I'll let you know.
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline HOWBIZARRE

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »
send it to this name. This is me.

chris c........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
On 2005-05-08 12:22:00, HOWBIZARRE wrote:

"send it to this name. This is me.

chris c........"

.no me.GORILLA feller'  peek er keeper .............TORI'S sound man...mama Alana trailer park manager........WEAK....tweak //  peek.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2005, 08:52:00 AM »
If anyone has any evidence that Mark Sudweeks IS a Peeker---this is a serious allegation, and should be reported to the Nephi Police. Otherwise, it is not really "funny." A PEEKER has serious problems, and could be a danger to the persons being "peeked upon." Seriously, this should be reported to the police along with any factual evidence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 02:01:00 AM »
Has Mark Sudweeks been reported to the police as a habitual peeker of girls at the Whitmore Academy?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
On 2005-05-19 05:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If anyone has any evidence that Mark Sudweeks IS a Peeker---this is a serious allegation, and should be reported to the Nephi Police. Otherwise, it is not really "funny." A PEEKER has serious problems, and could be a danger to the persons being "peeked upon." Seriously, this should be reported to the police along with any factual evidence."

GET REAL..........wake up!!..of course he PEEKS.......lets see..........GORILLA, tell them its so sweet that you like MARK (PEEK ER) .Write him a love note....why don't you go and take a shower.......you can take a long one...did you give PEEK ER,, ER Mark, the note...your so cute.............he likes you tOO...........lets see....PEEK ER watching the show.....GROUP! GROUP..GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE,....you three, make him understand.............kick, slap, double tap.....more crap............punch, no lunch,...make him cry....can't breath...need an inhaler..........MARK, put a towel on...clean that up.....call baby kangaroos parents.see if it's true...NO...to the floor with him.....THREE HOURS OF LUST AND SIN..............

normal home it is.......serious allegations.get real..........NORMAL HOME....YOU DIG??

Offline AMF

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »
You can become unhinged and cut loose from the world.  You can believe you are a permanent outsider.  But the innocence of a child will bring you back and give you the shield of joy with which to protect yourself.  I have learned this late in life but not too late.  It's never too late.  

It hurt me to think of the things our children would learn of this world.  All I knew is I didn't want to teach them anything.  I felt tainted by the paths I had taken in my life and the things I knew.  I had nothing from it I wanted them to have.  I just wanted them to teach me.

sOOn my love...REAL SOON

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The evil in this world
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
ANON post 5:52
Very Distrubing, and Yes, anyone reading it "should dig the message."

What one can't "DIG" is why the Sudweeks have not been arrested and charged with their criminal act towards these children! This is disgraceful that these people are still walking free. Put the Sudweeks and their acts in any other STATE in the United States of America and they would have been UNDER the jail in NOVEMBER 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell is going on there?