Author Topic: Whitmore Parents: If there's NO THERAPY at Whitmore & No Ful  (Read 3107 times)

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Whitmore Parents: If there's NO THERAPY at Whitmore & No Ful
« on: April 30, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Joyce Harris on 2006-03-31 18:22 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »
Does anybody think the Whit is the only Synanon based TC in Utah suddenly claiming they're just a private "school"?

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Joyce Harris on 2006-03-31 18:28 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 09:16:00 PM »
It stands to reason that many of the kids currently at Whitmore were enrolled when the Suds were advertising that they offered THERAPY for "TROUBLED KIDS."

What about these kids?  Did they just STOP BEING TROUBLED KIDS WHO NEEDED THERAPY just because the Sudweeks had their licensed revoked by the State of Utah?

This is absolutely crazy!!

And the Sudweeks think people like Ken Stettler, and the Attorney General's office can't figure something as simple as that out?

This troubled teens didn't just "snap out of it" just because the Suds got in a little legal jam.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »
Some parents are turning a blind eye to all of this because they simply do not want their kids back home, sad as that sounds.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 04:02:00 AM »
are you kidding. maybe thats what you would do. but how dumb can you be? who are you couture. what are you hiding from. doesnt sound like you were ever there because everything you are describing is different from the place i spent 2 years. you are probably a nice person, you dont sound as pathetic as a few of the other regulars. can you believe your life is so boring you have to go to such a negative place as this for fun. why dont you stop and evaluate what you are doing. doesnt sound like you are a very grateful person. personally anyone who agrees with anything that joyce harris and doc. fucktart say is messed up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 05:12:00 AM »
hate to inform you trouble just goes with the word teens. what in the hell are you trying to prove now. just a bunch of b.s. as usual.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 05:17:00 AM »
your sooooo smart. get a clue they are accreditid! thats why my kids there. and as far as no therapy. you are a perfect example mrs. Harris of why conventional therapy doesnt work. i have come to the conclusion you are one sick woman Joyce. please quit calling me! i am not interested in "bringing down" the Sudweeks. get over it. Its been 7 months. all you have done is hurt an awful lot of people with your decietful lies. Its time to stop, and go take care of your child. There doesnt appear to be any room on your bandwagon for her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2005, 05:21:00 AM »
Well said. I would like to ask Mrs. Harris why she called the police on my daughter for trying to talk to Zita? What are you afraid of her telling. And at the same time you are making so many phone calls to angry kids and parents. You sound like a very controlling manipulative powertripping person. The kind i choose not to give my time too. Its just too bad for Zita.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2005, 05:23:00 AM »
Hey Joyce why dont you tell everyone about what you did to Zita when she told her teacher for the second time about what you and your husband do to her when no one is watching? Cant imagine the words you told that teacher. maybe we should investigate who she is and get her side of the story. i quess the problem is the rest of us have a life one that doesnt involve destroying other peoples.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2005, 05:24:00 AM »
could somebody please tell me why Joyce is having such a cow. what is this all about?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2005, 05:33:00 AM »
its pretty simple. Joyce Harris is trying to accuse the sudweeks of abusing her daughter the way her and her husband have. She thinks she can get away with it because a boy named Joey cried wolf to the state, so he could go home. after 6 months there is no evidence of abuse. this pisses mrs. Harris off so she is looking for anything she can to make the Sudweeks look bad which she thinks will save her reputation, that her daughter almost destroyed which is the reason she sent her to a program at 12 years old in the first place. who would send a little 12 year old girl to a program if there wasnt something behind it? oh ya this wasnt her first program. The first one she got pissed at too and pulled her out threatening to do to them what she has gotton away with doing to the Sudweeks. woman. you are evil. and its giving me the heeebeees. i am staying away from you. Kaiylee i am tempted to call your grandpa and tell him you have been talking to this decietful lady. you dont need this crap! stay away. i love you. so does everyone else,baby girl. she is just playing with your mind. quarenteed lies

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2005, 05:38:00 AM »
Hi-----
just figured out who you were! i am going to call you, but i just remembered something. remember group when Zita told everyone her mom was going to take her home because there wasnt enough therapy for her there? i also remember mrs. Harris was ALWAYS mad. mostly therapy. and at Ericka. Because Ericka was so mean. Hey Mrs. Harris. Did you sign a boarding school contract or a treatment contract. It seems like then and now nothing ever makes you happy. that nothing is ever good enough for you. later....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2005, 05:40:00 AM »
I remember Joyce telling us or Zita telling us that Her dad and mom got different motel rooms the night they dropped her off. because she was such a _____

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2005, 05:42:00 AM »
Hey Hannah do you remember Mrs. Harris sending mark a picture of herself because she thought she was so cute. and we all laughed because she looked so sleezy? I dont think she knew that you file the emails.