Author Topic: Rat Boy, dincha notice i smooched you?  (Read 2754 times)

Offline `

• View Profile
Rat Boy, dincha notice i smooched you?
« on: April 29, 2005, 01:08:00 AM »
On 2005-04-26 00:56:00, fka wrote:

"

On 2005-04-24 10:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Man, if only I could smack the shit out of someone over a computer.  When will THAT pc modification be available?  

What is your "cause" Piet?  What are YOU doing for me and for KIDS still being abused today, you warrior of wonder you?  Researching litigious documents in a library and posting them here between learning to roll joints, kissing the donkey you live next door to, and visiting shrinks that see through your attention craving bullshit?  You say you have been "referring" people to ISACCORP.ORG?  Are you in the assesment/referral industry? Or when you "refer" do you mean that you are telling your shrinks to go check out some website to try to gain insight into your warped busybody Beck loving STRAIGHT raped mind?

Social interaction in a web based forum with people that share a one time similiar experience in a drug rehab does not substantiate a "cause" nor a movement to do anything else aside from post to each other about the value of TBPITW.  Saying that you have a "cause" infers your personal activism against abusive rehabilitation facilities.  Your activism is seemingly limited to part time trips to the library and researching something that is of interest to you.  Ah, what a trooper for "the cause" you are my friend.  Thanks for you hard work and dollars spent for "the cause".  Though you are getting there, 'lil grasshopper, you have not yet done enough to be critical of others that have been a bug in STRAIGHTS ass for years and has spent much effort, time, and money doing so.  Saying that Wes's site is "disgusting" and "discredits our cause" is the dumbest thing you have said since proclaiming that everyone here on fornits are total assholes.  Remember that post?  I do. "

my mom told me about boys who like to pull my pigtails. you love me. admit it. well i love you. i think you are so cute. and so right! sorry, it's true, i can be very opinionated and annoying. not to mention a know-it-all! sorry you have to put up with me.   ::kiss:: "

hi, i wanted to get your attention.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 01:12:00 AM »
On 2005-02-10 17:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

" Let's just say I am a mouse in the labcoat pocket of your ugly troll and that I can speak for your troll today. He won't be bothering you in the future in the manner that he has in the past. Actually your troll is similarly credentialed to the psychiatrists you have recently visited.

The testing that you mentioned is traditionally conducted by a psychologist. They focus more on

psychological research and testing, whereas psychiatrists function more to provide medical diagnosis and pharmaceutical treatment of mental and emotional disorders. Due to managed care restrictions, emphasis is placed on pharmaceutical maintenance. One that goes to visit a psychiatrist should expect and anticipate having a cocktail of prescriptions to fill. If one isn't looking for happy pills, then perhaps a visit to a licensed professional counselor or clinical social worker may be in order. It depends on what you expect to get out of your visit.

Anyway back to your troll, your troll is in fact a real person. A real person that does not REALLY hate you nor that is REALLY annoyed by you. There is no doubt that you may indeed be a really intelligent person, however street smarts didn't seem to be your forte. I think your troll was more attacking the "duh, which end of the joint do I light while I sit here and babble with my fingers while listening to Beck, Oh, how I love Beck" kind of posts. Your troll knows that you are not literally retarded, he just thought you may be a little "special" after reading some of your posts. He was wrong and I can say that he is sorry if he offended you personally. Nothing should be personal here. You are the "Pietra" and he is the "troll". Characters played on a game called the internet, nothing more or less. Maybe you should be more discriminate with what you type (ie. flaunting ignorance about dope and calling fornits readers assholes) moreover your troll should be more discriminate about what he reads.

Your troll was going ask a question about kindling in your stove. I think he wanted to inquire if you lived in a log cabin or what, but I convinced him to keep his mouth shut. I also took a beefy shit in his labcoat pocket for you, Pietra.

Be well Pietra.

Your troll says "peace".

Sincerely,

The mouse in your troll's labcoat pocket."

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 01:34:00 AM »
perhaps it is the intemperate and expansive way i say things sometimes. i am sometimes not careful with my words.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 01:35:00 AM »
however

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 01:36:00 AM »
look at your own words to me, the first post here, for example.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 01:41:00 AM »
okay?

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2005, 01:48:00 AM »
i thought maybe we could clear this up. see, you have to quit following me around and abusing me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2005, 09:08:00 AM »
I am not this Rat Boy and I am not Animals.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2005, 09:28:00 AM »
I am not the last anon poster (just above this post), I am not animals, either.  I am/was your personal troll and the person that you were fishing for when you started this thread.

Aside from that post, I have left you alone for quite some time, and don't know why you are calling me out here and now.  Thanks for the smooch, it's hot coming from someone that wears pigtails and no panties.  

I am trying to refrain from making aversive comments directed at you, I don't want to give you any more attention, Piet.  
Carry on.  Carry on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2005, 09:31:00 AM »
Your personal troll isn't always the ONLY one that disagrees with some of the things that you have to say, Piet.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
whuptie fucking duptie, we all disagree on many things.

Rat Boy, you read my posts so carefully, and you have an excellent memory. Boy, do I ever have a crush on you now.

But I sure do make you mad sometimes, don't I. As for why I called you out today, I wanted to make sure you were being good. No more out of you, unless you can speak civilly to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 10:46:00 AM »
I AM NOT RAT BOY!!!!!!  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
I am not a rat, nor am I a "boy", I am your personal troll and did not make the above post.

I totally speak civil when I speak to you, Piet.  I have nothing but quasi-respect, well....that's debatable.  But yes, your posts do sometimes make me throw up in my mouth.  Kind of like the smell of tequila, the morning after a tequila party!

It's comments like:  "I wanted to make sure you were being good. No more out of you, unless you can speak civilly to me" that baffle the fuck out of me.  Let me break it down....so you were posting to me out of the blue, just to make sure that I was being good (which I assume means not trolling your posts, and now you don't want to hear anything else out of me (nor a squeek from my mouse) unless I speak civilly??  

What does that mean?  

Y'know what?  Fuck it all.  How 'bout a blowjob and a beer and we can be best friends?

:em:  :em:  :em:

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
Troll Boy, how are you. What am i going to do with you. Thank you for the very nice smiley faces at the end of your last message.  :em:  :em:  :em:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2005, 04:27:00 PM »
I think I hear wedding bells....