Author Topic: letting?  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
letting?
« on: April 28, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »
Someone is asking why Cheryl is letting me post? Umm. I am my own person- I don't need to ask her permission to help people understand important things. It's not a matter of her "letting" me or not. I am in control of my own life and I choose my directions...Now if she were to ask me to stop for some legitimate reason then I would respectfully as a friend.
*TORI*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline former student

• View Profile
letting?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
WOW you are sooo full of crap. you know for a fact that cheryl is LETTING you post. because if she didn't know and she found out you know how much trouble you would be in. so don't try to sugar coat things.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
letting?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »
You are correct Former Student, NO ONE does anything unless raving Cheryl lets them. Tori has no mind of her own as long as she serves the mighty, mind-controlling Cheryl. You'd think her own Mama Alana would send this girl off to college, or get her an apartment somewhere away from that sick hell-hole and encourage this girl to get a real life. What the hell is a "peer counselor anyway."  Under "TORI" she talks about locking potential suicidal teens in a closet. Now that's scary. That place needs to be closed down, NOW!

Offline former student

• View Profile
letting?
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »
thank you very much i just wish that some one there would realize that and she might not talk about it but what about locking kids up in the bathroom of the bus what kind of torture is that?? having to ride hundreds of miles in the bus bathroom with all of your stuff just because you made a comment that it was in some wasy uncomfortable o ::jawdrop:: ut with everyone else. ::jawdrop::