Author Topic: its tori  (Read 9494 times)

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
I can back up what Tori's saying about the bus. Whoever replied and said that sleeping "under the bus" meant sleeping on the ground under the bus was very much mistaken. Tori's absolutely right, the bus is split into two levels, the guys prefer the bottom  and the girls would usually end up on top. I never saw Mark "peeping" either. This is not a blind faith defense of the Whitmore, I have plenty of bones to pick with them-but facts are facts. When I left there was no red bus. There was a Setra (the one separated into two levels) that was about the size of a city bus, there was an older one about the same size that we didn't use as much, we took it places that were closer by (sand dunes, the ridge etc. ) not really on long road trips. We had also purchased a really nice bus in Oklahoma City (smaller than the other two) it had a flag graphic across the side, tv's above the seats, sound system, about 15 swiveling leather captains chairs and the best a/c in the world. Sorry for the in depth inventory of the Sudweeks large vehicles, but maybe this will prevent unnecessary questions. Again, this isn't about simply defending the Whitmore, Tori is just plain right about this one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Former Whitmore Resident

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »
Ok the problem is you kids need to stop MINIMIZING AND JUSTIFYING EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AT THE SHITMORE. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GANNA COMPARE KIDS WHO EVIDENTALLY HAVE ISSUES ( WHY ELSE WOULD THEY BE IN AN RTC) TO OWNERS OF AN RTC WHO CLAIM TO BE THERPEAUTIC AND THIS AND THAT, SO THERE ARE DIFFRENT EXPECTATIONS FOR THE BOTH. KIDS WITH ISSUES ARE EXPECTED TO DO CERTAIN THINGS, THE SUDWEEKS ARE NOT. JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE HUMAN, THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT FOR THE SICK SICK SICK DEMENTED TWISTED SHIT THAT THOSE SCUMFUCKS DO OK. WHEN YOU TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF OWNING A FUCKING RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT CENTER YOU BETTER HAVE THE WORK ETHIC DOWN TO A TEE TO COME ALONG WITH IT, THEY ARE SURE NOT EXPECTED TO DO ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE COMPARED TO A TROUBLED TEEN. CLEAR YOUR BRAINWASHED FUCKING HEADS AND TAKE A CLEAR LOOK AT THE PICTURE HERE. THE PROBLEM IS A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE STATING OPINIONS AND NOT FACTS, LIKE TORI FOR EXAMPLE, NOTHING AGAINST TORI I HAPPEN TO REALLY LIEK THE GIRL I WAS IN THE WHITMORE WITH HER, BUT I DISAGREE HIGHLY AND SHE IS LOOKIGN AT OPINIONS AND NOT FACTS, BEING BLINDLY OPTIMISTIC AND NOT REALISTIC, TAKING A STEP ABCK AND TAKING A REAL LOOK AT WHATS REALLY GOING ON. DID THAT MAKE SENSE? UNDERSTAND ?

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »
After reading the entire 6 pages of this topic I've decided that some things really need to be addressed. Tori is NOT a bad person. I was doing the same thing when I was in her position. I would defend them to the death. I witheld information, sugar-coated everything...It's just what you have to do. Tori is such a intelligent and gifted person and that's what makes her current situation so unfortunate. She had never had the oppurtunity to be a leader before she came there. She was always pushed down, forgotten, and abandoned. Cheryl told her exactly what she'd always wanted to hear. She was needed, she was important, she could do big things. Unfortunately, she used this desire in Tori for her own personal gain. Tori developed confidence, but it's a false confidence. The only reason I'm saying any of this is because   I KNOW TORI. Yes, the things she is defending are inexcusable, but she has been brainwashed! I'm taking time to defend Tori because I also know the person she COULD be. She is so gifted and it hurts me to see her being so manipulated and twisted by someone. I'm not saying that the same thing isn't happening to the rest of the kids, it is. But since Tori is the most outspoken she gets most of the flak. I'm not saying you should agree with or condone her opinions or actions. But please keep in mind that she's still young. She's been living with these people for almost 2 years and you've heard from Joyce what they could do to her own daughter in only 2 months. Please keep this in mind as you talk about her. She needs your prayers, all those kids do. They've been given so much hate since being there that they don't need any from us. Tori's obviously a very loyal person and got a good heart, but she's been severly misled.
Like everyone else who went to the Whitmore or helped to send somebody there, they had no idea what they were walking into. We're all human, not omniscient.
-Peace
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Former Whitmore Resident

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
"Tha truth", you my dear are very CORRECT. I totally agree with you 100% ! I just don't understand why Alana is allowing this shit to happen...  Tori I want you to know that i fucking love you to pieces... It upsets me to see that these people are playing with your head like you're some kind of a fucking puppet or something. You're very special and beautiful, you could be something HUGE in this world, but these people brainwashed you and manipulated the shit out of you to be selfish and use you to benefit themselves not you. Karmas will do it's job...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
its tori
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2005, 07:00:00 PM »
Thanks, Tha Truth. It is important to not be sidetracked by inconsequential issues. And the bus sleeping arrangements certainly are just that!

Is uniformity [of opinion] attainable? Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
its tori
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 21:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Come on, skinny dipping is pretty lame compared to what your daughters and GRAND DAUGHTERS have done..."

So then, is it fair to say that Whitmore parents could save a whole lot of money and get the same results by just not shipping their kids off in the first place?

The bible teaches that woman brought sin and death into the world, that she precipitated the fall of the race, that she was arraigned before the judgment seat of Heaven, tried, condemned and sentenced. Marriage for her was to be a condition of bondage, maternity a period of suffering and anguish, and in silence and subjection, she was to play the role of a dependent on man's bounty for all her material wants, and for all the information she might desire...Here is the Bible position of woman briefly summed up.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »
Well, ya....to a large degree.....TORI is blind.........but when does her responsibility start.........she saw the assault.......not for her to speak up.......BUNK.........she speaks out that JOEY was not assualted..........she is a sell out for her personal favor with CHERYL.......is that what your saying..........come on............TORI has responsibility NOW..............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2005, 07:12:00 PM »
Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

GET REAL TORI....SHOW US YOUR A STRONG WONDERFUL GIRL.......PUPPET OR FREE.......MAKE A CHOICE.........LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
Anonymous if you are making a plea for Tori to get real, speak up for Joey, and to be stong as she makes a choice; why follow that with LOL? That is rather offensive.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
Yes Tha Truth, Tori may be brainwashed, and under Cheryl's control. Sure she may be a bright, good young girl at heart, who is basking in Cheryl's attention. But while under Cheryl's control at the Whitmore, it must be remembered that Tori is contributing to the damage being done to kids there right now! And Tori's denial of Joey's abuse, and the abuse of others does nothing but support the Sudweeks' past and continued abuses. And Tori's support helps to negate students'allegations, and that is exactly what the Sudweeks need and use her for. Should you come forward with YOUR NAME, the Sudweeks would use Tori to disclose ever confidential and bad deed you have ever done to negate anything negative you have to say about Whitmore---THAT IS THEIR GAME!
Do I feel sorry for Tori? Of course. But, as long as she remains in the Sudweek camp, any sympathy for her can not override support for the children who have been abused, and who have the right to be believed and who have the right to see the Sudweeks answer to authorities.
Tori's mother works in the legal field, and it is this mother's responsibility to remove this young girl from this situation before she sees the Sudweeks use her daughter an further.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
you sound crazy i know tory and she has alot on the ball and maybe she post to clarify lies     mary gentile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »
you sound crazy i know tory and she has alot on the ball and maybe she post to clarify lies     mary gentile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2005, 10:46:00 PM »
What LIES is Tori trying to clarify?
Whatever are you talking about?
You are making no sense whatsoever!