Author Topic: Mormon Church - stand on Child Abuse  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mormon Church - stand on Child Abuse
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2005, 10:02:00 AM »
Last post from Megan Flynn.
I'll get an account soon, OK?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »
I think the real problem is that people forget that life is about enjoying it and people like to do fun things. Ideaology, theology, or some persons sense of morality might not condone or even be against certain things that would be considered 'hedonistic' or 'morally wrong', but guess what?

People do it anyway.

Parents need to get over the fact thats teens want and will have sex, masturbate, do dangerous things, listen to music the parents dont like, express their stress and angst, think for themselves (and not along the lines the parent might want them to!) or partake of legal or illegal drugs.

If you want to be a good parent, why not just educate the kid so they can make a informed decision and help them learn to think straight instead of trying to enforce conformity? The former is much more rigorous, becuase it cuts out the weak link... the parent.

When you label people 'heathens' 'sluts' 'druggies' 'satanists' or whatever, it ultimatley doesnt solve anything. It just creates a lot of hot air.  

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2005, 11:51:00 PM »
Lets face it some teens are off the wall and out of control and some parents just don't have what it takes to rein them in.  That's why these programs are in existence. Not that this is good - but there are some teens who may benefit from a good program - if there are any.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2005, 12:06:00 AM »
Nihilanthic wrote: If you want to be a good parent, why not just educate the kid so they can make a informed decision and help them learn to think straight instead of trying to enforce conformity?

Didn't I read that you are a Dominatrix?  Isn't "conformity" a big part of your lifestyle? Not being funny, just not a part of that sub-culture so just asking what the difference would be other than the obvious parent/child vs Dom/Sub.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
I don't think that the church is behind any of this.  This is all private enterprise.  It's all new to me...

Offline Invertix

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
On 2005-04-28 21:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nihilanthic wrote: If you want to be a good parent, why not just educate the kid so they can make a informed decision and help them learn to think straight instead of trying to enforce conformity?

Didn't I read that you are a Dominatrix?  Isn't "conformity" a big part of your lifestyle? Not being funny, just not a part of that sub-culture so just asking what the difference would be other than the obvious parent/child vs Dom/Sub.  "

This is one of the misconceptions that most people have about people in the D/S lifestyle.  It's a difficult concept to grasp, but BDSM isn't about abuse, it's about trust.  Granted if you're doing it as a profession and not a relationship it still has at its core the fact that it's consensual.

This is why forcing conformity upon someone who's unwilling is seen as stupid and dangerous.  It has everything to do with the context in which the actions are taken, not the actions themselves.  Another thing that is different is that emotional abuse seldom takes place.  It's about a loving relationship not one based on antagonism.

The easiest way I can explain it is BDSM is like sex, as Abuse is to rape.[ This Message was edited by: Invertix on 2005-04-29 09:57 ]

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2005, 04:37:00 PM »
I'm a dominant (I'm a male) because my GF gets off on being able to trust someone to boss her around and say dirty words to her. I dont TAKE CONTROL from her. Its a game, have you heard of those before? Besides, she has a safeword.

Sheesh. You're confusing sex and fun with controlfreak assholes who run programs and TORTURE people with someone whose trying to make his girl happy. Good god, you're either dense or just warped.

Besides, I'm really only doing what she wants me to do. Its a turnon for someone to 'control her' even though she knows shes safe and has a way out. We work out what she wants before we do it anyway!

What child in a program is going to negotiate to be humiliated, beaten, tied up or held down, and have a seminar mind-fuck without a safe word? None, except one severely messed up child.

I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religion than it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »
President Gordon B. Hinckley in fact practices this kind of love of which Nihilanthic speaks. don't ask how me how i know, but trust me, i know.

Offline Dolphin

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
On 2005-04-29 13:37:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"I'm a dominant (I'm a male) because my GF gets off on being able to trust someone to boss her around and say dirty words to her. I dont TAKE CONTROL from her. Its a game, have you heard of those before? Besides, she has a safeword.

Sheesh. You're confusing sex and fun with controlfreak assholes who run programs and TORTURE people with someone whose trying to make his girl happy. Good god, you're either dense or just warped.

Besides, I'm really only doing what she wants me to do. Its a turnon for someone to 'control her' even though she knows shes safe and has a way out. We work out what she wants before we do it anyway!

What child in a program is going to negotiate to be humiliated, beaten, tied up or held down, and have a seminar mind-fuck without a safe word? None, except one severely messed up child.

I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religion than it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.

"

You are really living in lala land!  What you do to women is far worse - What kind of woman would enjoy being humiliated or whatever you say she wants even in fun?  Just like your lifestyle, you seem to want to get involved in controlling people with your poison about the WWASPS schools, even though you knowa absolutely no one personally that's even been there.  Fun?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »
On 2005-04-29 15:18:00, Dolphin wrote:

"

"I'm a dominant (I'm a male) because my GF gets off on being able to trust someone to boss her around and say dirty words to her. I dont TAKE CONTROL from her. Its a game, have you heard of those before? Besides, she has a safeword.

"

You are really living in lala land!  What you do to women is far worse - What kind of woman would enjoy being humiliated or whatever you say she wants even in fun?  Just like your lifestyle, you seem to want to get involved in controlling people with your poison about the WWASPS schools, even though you knowa absolutely no one personally that's even been there.  Fun?   "

You missed one important detail-- what Nihil does with his girlfriend is *consentual*. They are two consenting adults who decide on what they want to do and what are their limits.

Children incarcerated in WWASP facilities don't have the freedom to set limits, or make any choices whatsoever. They are at the mercy of the abusive staff, the deplorable physical conditions, and a dangerous treatment cult. Fun?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2005, 09:32:00 PM »
On 2005-04-29 15:18:00, Dolphin wrote:

"

"

You are really living in lala land!  What you do to women is far worse - What kind of woman would enjoy being humiliated or whatever you say she wants even in fun?  Just like your lifestyle, you seem to want to get involved in controlling people with your poison about the WWASPS schools, even though you knowa absolutely no one personally that's even been there.  Fun?   "

Dolphin, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Can you not read? Is it reading comprehension? Or is it the abstract ideals in my post? I spelled it out pretty fucking clearly.

Now, let me repeat myself for your stupid ass:

SHE WANTS ME TO DO IT. Its arousing for her! She gets turned on in ropes or if I call her certain naughty words. OH MY GAWD!!!!!!

Get it now, bitch? Really? Still dont? I dont give a fuck!

DONT compare fun for her with one of your fucking seminars, btw, or with any of your programs, you punch drinking dumbfuck.  She is in control of what I do, when I do it, and when its over, period, 100% of the time, all the time.

I only do what she asks. I dont push stuff on her. In a PROGRAM, they're forced, they cant get out of it, they cant run away, they cant end it, theres no escape. If she feels like stopping for any reason, guess what? She says the word and its over. (We have a safeword because she likes to say no but not have it ended. Its a GAME, something you must not be able to understand even after all those fucking processes Gilcrease put you through).

But yeah, whatever bitch. If you think I'm abusing someone who quite literally begs me to have kinky, CONSENTUAL, SAFE *SEX*, while youre going through with those humiliating, damaging, abusive programs and seminars, you *REALLY* need to go take your head off, clean the shit out of it, and screw it on straight, without Gilcrease or some facilitator around.

Let me repeat it ONE more time, dumbass. She wants to do it. She gets aroused if I get bossy or say dirty words. She likes it. Its excitement, pleasure, and orgasms. I'm not controlling her or manipulating her. I'm doing what she wants. Its a fantasy.

Your program kidnaps kids and takes them in, beats them, holds them down and ties them up, and they have no control, and likely dont like it! She wouldn't like it in taht context anyway, but she has a safeword to end whatever we're doing. The Loss of control is just another arousal device.

Oh, and the humiliation she has is just arousal. The seminars humiliation is far, far more intense and is actually damaging, not erotic at all, and kids cant get out of those either! And to top it all off, she can get off, those poor kids cant even masturbate!

Now go chew on that and make up some OTHER braindead reposte, you dumb bitch.

G:   "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB:  "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
Nilhilistic is an ADULT!!

What he does in his bedroom (by himself or with other consenting adults) should not be of concern to anyone here.
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School

Offline bandit1978

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2005, 12:19:00 AM »
Seriously, isn't it illegal to baptize minors (without their parents consent)?
egan Flynn
RN
Survivor- Provo Canyon School