Author Topic: to all former and current students ~ from chris g  (Read 6858 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to all former and current students ~ from chris g
« on: April 24, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »
To all former and current students,

The way you guys are handling this situation isn't helping anything. Name-calling, using caps, dropping people's names, etc is only validating the opinions of non-whitmore supporters. I think everyone needs to just accept the fact that others are not going to agree with them, and also that others are going to be critical and suspicious when allegations of abuse are made. I still maintain my positive views of the Whitmore. This is soley based on my unique experiences, and not on anything second-hand.

I also want to take this chance to bring up an important fact that I may have mentioned previously. During the Joey incident Joey's parents signed a statement stating they had no reason to believe Joey had been abused, that Joey had previously told her he would do such a thing if sent to a facility, and that he had done this before in school atmosphere's. To me, this is a very important detail that offers some insight on how Joey acts.

Chris G
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »
But Chris - other people besides Joey tell the same stories about the alledged treatment he endured.
Isn't that so? If it were just one kid, making such claimes, I'd be willing to accept that the kid was likely "manipulating". But he is by no means alone. This must be taken into account.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 11:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"To all former and current students,

I also want to take this chance to bring up an important fact that I may have mentioned previously. During the Joey incident Joey's parents signed a statement stating they had no reason to believe Joey had been abused, that Joey had previously told her he would do such a thing if sent to a facility, and that he had done this before in school atmosphere's. To me, this is a very important detail that offers some insight on how Joey acts.

Chris G"

Ha.his parents must have been blinded.they probably hoped in vain.the ASYLUM was a sane place.......with no hast.they wrote a letter in support of the place??.give them a call///see if the would support the ASYLUM HALL...AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »
Chris ...Joey was examined by a physician who stated that his wounds were not self inflicted.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
Chris, how is it that you come to view the whole Joey incident so entirely differently from others who were there at the time? And I'm not talking so much about the particlars of those incidents; the type that the police and DA would be interested in. I'm talking about the evident fact that incidents like this are quite common at the Whit. Are you asking us to believe that they're all lying?

BTW, I once asked Erica what made her view Cheryl's behavior during the theatre incident differently from similar reported behavior in private. Never did get an answer. I wonder if you (Erica) just didn't see it, didn't know how to answer, don't want to answer. It's ok if you just don't want to answer. But I am still curious about that. So if it's alright w/ you, I'd like to know what yuo think.

People who are willing to give up freedom for the sake of short term security, deserve neither freedom nor security.

--Benjamin Franklin

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Former Whitmore Resident

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »
Chris G., I really have to say that you're perceptions or should i use whitmore terms, "Glasses" are evidentally blurred by the brainwashing and slick/sadistic maniupulation of the Sudweeks, and you know what that's not your fault. I could just tell by the way your using the "Whitmore Terms". When people 'use caps, curse, ect, they're ( well I can only speak for myself) but i'm just being REAL and STRAIGHT FOWARD. It's not "validating negativety", c'mon let's be for real here, it's being REAL and expressing whats REALLY inside, not sugarcoating everything, which is what they make you do over there in the Whitmore. With the whole positve negative thing, they also forgot about REALITY. They make you believe that reality isn't what it is. You have to percieve everything as they do or you ''EVIL''.

and with the whole Joey thing, i mean i wasn't there or anything so I can't say that anything is a fact, but from how it appears to me, his mother or whomever was paying $60,000 for him to get treated the way that he did? that's just fucking SICK... think about it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »
I just think cursing on a forum and using obscenities to get back at other people only makes you look childish and rebellious. I dont think it helps to prove your point.

There's a whole other story behind the Joey incident that has not seen the light of day..

~ chris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
the only light that matters is the one that supports the truth.........read the facts...to be playing at a theater near the SUDS soon....AMF

Offline Former Whitmore Resident

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
"There's a whole other story behind the Joey incident that has not seen the light of day.."

Can you explain so I can have a better understanding?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 16:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I just think cursing on a forum and using obscenities to get back at other people only makes you look childish and rebellious. I dont think it helps to prove your point.

There's a whole other story behind the Joey incident that has not seen the light of day..

~ chris"

Ok.. thanks for that, but...

Chris, how is it that you come to view the whole Joey incident so entirely differently from others who were there at the time? And I'm not talking so much about the particlars of those incidents; the type that the police and DA would be interested in. I'm talking about the evident fact that incidents like this are quite common at the Whit. Are you asking us to believe that they're all lying?

I mean, you never really did deny that he got roughed up, did you? You just excused it by telling us all that he was drunk and obnoxious. (therefore deserved a good beating?)

That's pretty much what I thought when they asked me to testify against Straight. Sure, they broke my nose. But I was misbehaving (refused to apologize to Group for having split and to thank them for the precious gift of another chance, yadda yadda) What else did I expect but to get beat up?

I shit you not, I thought that at the time. Not that it was right exactly. Just that outsiders just wouldn't understand. Wicked little bit of slight of mind, eh?

I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment, to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure.
--Clarence Darrow, American lawyer

Offline Rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »
Chris G- Do you honestly think that if the authorities and Joey's parents thought Joey did this on his own and manipulated the situation that an investigation would have been done??  Nephi is a small town with few resourses and I highly doubt they would have wasted the tax payers money.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2005, 10:27:00 PM »
Understand that when the abuse incident was first reported to Joey's parents the Sudweeks lied to them and told them THE "Joey ran away  and was drunk, and being a bad bad boy STORY," and the parents BELIEVED the "religious, children-loving-Suds"....but once the parents talked to the REAL AUTHORITIES, and understood the REAL STORY, and the injuries their son suffered...they quickly supported their son.
People must remember--the SUDS can be convincing, and are accomplished liars, and are really really good at manipulation of kids and THEIR PARENTS.

Chris G: you might ask your Mom why she got bumped from the "elite Parent Chat site."
Cherly no longer needed her password once Tori's mom "got invited to join." Cheryl didn't need to use her any longer. That's how the Suds operate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2005, 10:45:00 PM »
My mother actually has no computer skills and was booted out when account renewal came up. I have to admit she was upset after finding out she couldn't go there. In regards to Joey, it's true he was very drunk and had taken lots of pills. I was with him for part of the night and did not see any abuse towards him that was directed by Mark or Cheryl. I had heard that he had been pushed around my 2 kids. That's all I know.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
Chris, this just doesn't add up. Lots of different people have described an environment where the Suds and their faithful control everything from attitude to salad dressing choices. And you want me to believe that this kid got injured and the Suds had nothing to do w/ it? Then there's the Lake Powell incident. Several different people who were all there all telling the same stories. Not only about what happened to Joey, but similar treatment of other kids too. They're all making it all up? Why would they? Some of these kids had genuine affection for the Whit. You know that's true.

I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.  I'm certainly not!  But I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!  
-- Monty Python

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2005, 12:21:00 AM »
There is no story.no hidden information....all the events have been throughly investigated, documented..........very intuitive, JOEY's parents were conned out of a letter......well, so.........think they would support the letter today????.............HA...SUDS will face the facts..............supporters?...ain't about anything other than the facts,,,,,AMF