Author Topic: to all former and current students ~ from chris g  (Read 6861 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
to all former and current students ~ from chris g
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2005, 03:13:00 PM »
Oh, I can't WAIT to hear about THIS one!!  Was she crying when she talked about that too?

So, if the horses weren't shot (which is an apparent fact) then where did all the tears Cheryl was shedding come from?  Seems pretty easy for her to turn them on and off when she finds she needs to either shift the focus or gain sympathy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rodney

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
Couture- Yes, Cheryl told me about the plane crash too- it was quite awhile ago when she told me- actually mentioned it twice.  All I remember is that they came down into the water- I think it was in Canada near their Lodge.  Then she was under water and Mark had to pull her out.  Just that she seemed thankful to be alive.  Hell, I don't know- at the time it seemed believable.  But that's all I remember of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
Is the the GREAT ACCIDENT Cheryl had that convinced the Canadians that she JUST COULDN'T stand trial up in Canada for the Horse deal?

So, Markie Boy stood trial "like a man," and went before the Canadian Court and tried to blame it all on a bunch of "foster kids" and his own daughters. NOW THERE'S a Man for you!

So Markie, the GREAT PILOT crashed his "toy" into the water and almost drown his beloved wife?

WOW! what a story!

And the Suds survived all this to pack in a bunch of kids into a rat-infested house they call a "mansion" and scam parents as they abuse their kids.  Couldn't even make up something this sick if you tried.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »
Someone needs to write a book!

What's the chronological order of all this mess?

Dead horses in Canada....big ole plane crash/saving the drowning wife....killing horses in Mexico....killing horses in California ....ABUSING Joey.... Being "expelled from Mexico" because of illegal papers for kids.... the crazy cruise with the Whitmore Kids...the Lake Powell trip where Cheryl washes paper plates to save pennies...Moving operation to Utah.

Dang!  What a mess!  And we parents paid thousands of dollars per month for THIS?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
An evolving book.....more chapters to follow????....Hear the investigation of the NOV 2004 incident of ABUSE..(Cheryl & Mark led assault on JOEY) is eight volumes....their going to need some healthy, (ALIVE) horses to bring all the evidence to the ASYLUM for review......strike that......heck, they don't need to review the facts......a large storm is a brewing..their a ruin as to their own doing.........arresting, no confessing.....your honor///we can present many witnesses who would be guessing......FACTS going to teach the tweaker and peek'er a lesson...THE SCHOOL????...its through.........AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »
Checked google, Yahoo: Williams Lake...all that area of Canada---no reports of a plane crash involving anyone named SUDWEEKS.

Airplane crashes are reported!
Think this may be another big Sudweeks tale, sort of like the "they shot the horses" tale.

Come on people--the Sudweeks just like to tell tales.

But IF IT HAD HAPPENED: bet Mark Sudweeks really had to think hard before he made that decision--do I save this woman OR NOT?????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
I'll be entirely honest, when I first heard the horse story I thought it was totally bizzare. It was later explained to me that the RMCP or some other Canadian agency had put the horses down because they were sick. Personally I am a bit confused and know little about that situation
chris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »
Chris: here's the trial transcript: read and learn---Mark Sudweeks was found guilty of animal abuse/neglect--HORSES AND DOGS; and paid a HUGE fine, and was banned from owning animals in Canada!!!  No one shot any horses.

Sudweeks was found guilty--then lost his appeals attempt.  End of story.

htt://www.animaladvocates.com/ILLEGAL-S ... dweeks.htm

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2005, 08:53:00 PM »
I think there were one or two who had to be put down. The rest were adopted out and one was found dead in the pasture.

The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people. His servitude is strictly objective.

--Brave New World Revisited, Aldous Huxley, 1958

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2005, 08:56:00 PM »
You know it's sort of like the Suds story about Joey: The kid got drunk, he was was out of control, he's a liar, no one hurt this kid.

Well someone did! sort of like someone abused and neglected those horses up in Canada.

Joey did not "help himself down a flight of stairs,"  Cheryl Sudweeks pushed him!

Joey didn't tie himself up down at the Boy's House and beat the shit out of himself as Mark and Cherly looked on--a gang of Whitmore boys did---and Detective Kimball knows exactly which boys!

Joey didn't beat himself up in the duck room--two Whitmore students did, because Cheryl made them...and one of them has told Det. Kimball all about that little event.

So the time of the Sudweeks tall tales has come to an end: people, including Whitmore kids have and are telling the TRUTH--and hopefully the Suds are pissing in their pants!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2005, 10:46:00 PM »
WOW.........you know too.........WELL,WELL.......the tail is no longer wagging the dog..........that last post is fairly accurate indeed..........SUDS aren't pissing yet.......arrogant fools they are.......new bracelets for Cheryl...and a better view for Mark......dang....sure going to miss em...........hello Alana......glory for TORI..............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »
Cheryl probably has a tall tale about Lake Powell too! Guess she'll just tell that she was mistaken that Joey stole that cookie--just punished him by MISTAKE!!!! Suppose Joey just LIKED sleeping outside the tent in the cold cold weather....and walking barefoot collecting wood for her stupid nighttime bonfire while all the other kids had fun. SURE that's how her tale will go! Guess Joey was faking an asmatha attack as all those boys held him face-down in the dirt til BRAVE Markie Boy said: "That's enough Cheryl."....yea, tweakie Cheryl will have a grand tale to tell about Joey's fun time at Lake Powell. Just hope she gets to tell it to a Judge.

Offline Couture

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »
I am sorry, what is the 'boys home'?  That was non existent while i was there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2005, 01:01:00 AM »
Boys House: a separate "facility" a couple of blocks from the Mansion where the boys stayed. It was where the Sudweeks had the license for the "treatment facility."  Actually all the kids went down there for GROUP, and there was a big screen TV there too...but just boys actually slept there (or at least that was how it was suppose to be set up.)  It was closed when the license was revoked after the abuse allegations in Nov 2004.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
that's all bullshit because when i was there last the boys and girls lived at both places, some boys and girls even mixed in the same level.

tisk tisk...