Author Topic: to all former and current students ~ from chris g  (Read 6862 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
to all former and current students ~ from chris g
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2005, 12:57:00 AM »
This is typical, though. So they let good old Chris in on the top secret, special info that explains it all away. But it's a secret, so he can't discuss it, so no one can challenge it. When that fails to pan out, all the good and faithful will dutifully forget all about it and continue to not discuss it while the next crisis de jour takes shape on center stage.

I almost can't believe they told you guys that the Canadians shot their horses!  :rofl:

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »
Chris, ask you mom why she gave Cheryl her "secret password" so Cheryl could spy on the "elite parents" invited to join that Caring Parent chat site...now what is RIGHT ABOUT THAT? She couldn't get back on that site for one simple reason: Cheryl had a new "spy..." Alana Degarmo. Tori' Mom-- and didn't need your mother any longer. Wake up Chris!!!!! You are defending deceitful people who use people. Just like they are using you now to defend the UN-defensible! Regardless of what happens about these abuse allegations, you need to step back and think about what you are saying. MORE than a couple of kids "roughed up Joey." Not saying you saw it, or were even aware of it. But it did happen. Mr. Godfrey has no reason to lie. Det. Kimball has no reason to lie. Eight students (those who were enrolled at Whitmore at the time of Joey's abuse and former students---have no reason to lie...and are telling very very similiar stories of abuse by the Sudweeks and they don't even know each other.) NOW who has a reason to LIE?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2005, 10:12:00 AM »
NO HORSES WERE SHOT IN CANADA.  Those horses were adopted out. Plain and simple as that.
I do hope the Suds in all their religious fronting do believe in "heaven and hell" so that they know exactly where they are headed for eternity---H E L L !!!! Liars have no place in heaven!

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2005, 10:54:00 AM »
I was also told by Cheryl that the horses were all shot in Canada.  In fact, my sister had accompanied me on that trip to the Whitmore and also heard the stroy.  Unbelievable, the lies the Sudweeks tell.  Look you right in the eye and lie through their teeth.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »
Gmom, did you believe it at the time? Did your sister? I mean, I guess I don't know that many Vancouverans, but those I do know I can't imagine them shooting a bunch of horses out of spite. In fact, I can imagine them anguishing over having to put down a lame, old, sick horse even if there were no better option.

The disrespect for the possession laws fosters a disrespect for laws and the system in general... On top of this is the distinct impression among the youth that some police may use the marihuana laws to arrest people they don't like for other reasons, whether it be their politics, their hair style or their ethnic background.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/nc/ncmenu.htm' target='_new'>Marihuana: A Signal of Misunderstanding

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2005, 09:22:00 PM »
I thought it was sort of wierd.  I really couldn't imagine that happening.  But, strange things do happen.  Cheryl had told us the story before, but I had forgotten about it, until she mentioned it again.  This was at the very end of my granddaughter's stay, and I had been at the Whitmore a couple of times close in time.  It was those times that I started to feel things were not what they should be -- noticed a lot of things I didn't particularly approve of or like.
As far as my sister believing the horses were shot, her feelings were the same as mine -- thought it was sort of a strange thing to happen.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »
It's amazing to me this story that the horses were shot??  I believe it is common knowledge by now that 29 horses and 7 dogs were removed from the premises.  When all this ruckus first took place- I think it was Jan 2001 the Suds blamed the harassment on the local penecostal church - now the horses have supposedly been shot?? NO, they were not shot- they were fined $120,000 in civil fees for the care of thoses horses.  Don't know if they paid it or not- probably not, on top of everything else they are probably dead beats too.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2005, 10:13:00 PM »
What's "sad" is the kids who post here telling how Cheryl repeatedly tells this STORY about those horses being shot by the Canadians to the Whitmore kids, and crying and carrying on while telling this to the kids. What could possibly be the point of all this? It goes without saying it is very emotional and upsetting for a bunch of kids to hear this type of thing. Just some twisted way for Cheryl to "bond?" Another twisted way of instilling a WE against THEM mentality against authority?
It's the same with the Sudweeks instilling in the kids that the Nephi Police "hate US and are out to get US." Kids are suppose to be able to at least believe the police are the "good guys."

The Sudweeks even do that with these kids' parents-- parents are presented as THEM. Again it is US against THEM from the Sudweeks' perspective.
None of it makes sense: Evil Canadians...evil police...evil parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2005, 11:12:00 PM »
Joyce- I agree. And I know what their point is to all this-  it's a sick one, but here it is-- it is only to take the attention of blame off of themselves and put it onto another- in this case the bad, bad people who supposedly shot the horses.  They tend to take facts and mangle them.  I read their transcript on the net about Joey- and although I wasn't there to witness the Joey event---the explanation sounds very much like others I have read from them pertaining to other events.  I emailed you a few days ago- haven't heard from you.  Rodney

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »
It's even more insideous than that. Sometimes control freaks intentionally tell outlandish lies; daring the people who love them to challenge them on it. Why do you suppose Chris is so silent on the horse thing? He must have heard the Suds' version many times and likely has read the transcript. So what's a good faithful follower to do?

It has ever been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues

--Abraham Lincoln

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »
I have read the transcripts, as well as the pure /wwasp transcripts. as far as the horses go, I've always seen them maintained with care. I can only base my opinion off my own personal experiences.
Chris

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2005, 06:31:00 AM »
Ok, and did you personally experience the vindictive Canadian horse shooter stories?

Hands that help are far better then lips that pray.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2005, 10:56:00 AM »
Where you there when they left the one horse to die and went to the lake?

How much do you know about horses in general Chris? Have you had much experience with them, apart from Whitmore? Do you know how terrible Colic is for a horse? I'm wondering about your frame of reference when you say: I've always seen them maintained with care.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
Hi Chris,

Don't want you to think everyone is ganging up on you--and I enjoy your postings.

But if you read the Canadian transcripts--you KNOW that no one shot a bunch of horses. So what DO you think about Cheryl Sudweeks weeping and telling a bunch of kids some crock of a story like this?

Various students--who were at Whitmore at different periods of times have posted about Cheryl wailing and crying and telling this fanciful tale. She has told this TALE for years.

My question was WHY?  WHY would a grown woman who FIRST OF ALL has no qualifications to be leading a "goup session" to begin with upset a group of teenagers with some pitiful UNTRUE TALE?

You were at Lake Powell with everyone when Casie's horse died.
When you kids got back---how was THAT DEAD HORSE explained away?  It's been posted here "Casie neglected the horse."  That's not true. Casie loved that horse.

P.S.--Hope college is going great for you!

Offline Couture

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone heard about Cheryl near death experience in the plane crash?  Not sure if it was true, sounded pretty unfathomable to me.