Author Topic: Taking Action  (Read 1699 times)

Offline usapatriotkill

• View Profile
Taking Action
« on: April 21, 2005, 07:43:00 PM »
ok everybody, we need to open our eyes here. there's obviously something wrong at this place, and something needs to be done. if this place was such a great place then these people wouldn't be saying all these negative things about it. the kids who think its so great are either brainwashed by the sudweeks, or never had a fucking problem to begin with. these people blatantly lied on the contract and do not promote any sort of education to the children, which they are LEGALLY suppose to. now i dont give 2 shits if the nephi school district "accredited" them to teach the kids, but even if thats the case, they can still get in serious trouble for sending out fake, thats right FAKE school documents to the students' hometown schools with false grades. now this is obviously a criminal case here and should be investigated furthermore. if anyone has a response to this, i would love to hear all your opinions. thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
This issue is being investigated right NOW by the Attorney General's office. The investigator's name is John Kimble. His direct phone line is:  (801) 281-1213

His email is:  [email protected]

I know Mr. Kimble would be glad to talk to anyone who has information about this issue.
Please contact him.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
usapatriotkill: Welcome to this forum.
Are you a former student of Whitmore?
Thank you for posting.
My daughter was a student at Whitmore October-November 2004.

Offline usapatriotkill

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
i'm a relative of a student who attended the whitmore academy. it makes me sick to think how much money was spent on this garbage school. these people should've been convicted a long time ago. they blatantly lied on the contracts and claimed they taught the students and gave them "number grades" for each class. WRONG. i would love to see the tests, quizzes, or any sort of papers the students did. that is the only proof they could have. if not, they should be convicted and sent to jail. the attorney general better crack open this case. it makes me sick to think these people are still getting away with all they have done. there are too many negative things to list here, but i'm sure all the students know all the disturbing and disgusting acts the sudweeks committed. action must be taken now and bring them down!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Taking Action
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
starting to sweat...attorney now receiving all the info...no need to depo.all it will reveal is what swine Mark and Doll were to all..............chop! chop!...so much to do...........reherse stories..........I BET THE SUDS GO DOWN IN FLAMES.............some time in jail no doubt.............Cheryl most probably will freak out...........new ASYLUM walls beyond the gate..........this one ran by the good folks of Utah state.......................AMF