Author Topic: Why do you people love to gossip?  (Read 9357 times)

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Why do you people love to gossip?
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... =9&start=0
Write you local congressman and voice your opinion of Representative George Miller's bill.

This isn't gossip, these are crimes and they need to be punishable in a court of law. Right now however, they're not, so let's fight to change that so that these children have rights as human beings. Right now they're being treated worse than animals. The Sudweeks have already been convicted of neglect and abuse of animals. What makes you think they'll care for children any differently? They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children, not even their own.

Wicked men obey from fear, good men from love.
--Aristotle

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »
The whole story soon.  Lookin good for Leah -- just don't know yet.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2005, 11:05:00 AM »
Thank you Anon,

I don't control Cheryl Sudweeks' racist mind and mouth.

I also don't control Sue Scheff, her attorney, or "certified mail" I must sign for.

It is interesting to read Sue Scheff's testimony in the WWASP VS PURE transcripts:   Ms. Scheff's own words criticizing HER REFERRAL COMPANY that placed HER DAUGHTER IN A WWASP SCHOOL are the EXACT same words I have said about Sue Scheff:

" I trusted those people.  They seemed to care.
They told me it was a therapeutic horseback riding boarding school, and it had no therapy.
It was fraudenlent due to the fact the sales rep sold the program to me in a different manner, and you can't trust their sales person.
I was desperate.  I needed help.
My daughter was a really good child and she was making some really bad choices.
I didn't want to send yer away, but I wanted to help her.
I am only a parent.  I was under stress,upset.
I relied and trusted these people."

These are all Sue Scheff's words explaining why she MISTAKENLY trusted HER educational consultant, and placed her daughter in what Sue Scheff claims was an abusive WWASP School.

Those same EXACT words have been spoken BY ME about Sue Sheff's placement of my daughter at Whitmore Academy.

And I maintain--I have the RIGHT to speak. The same RIGHT that Sue Scheff has.

Offline former student

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »
did you get my private message???

Offline unknown3

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2005, 05:02:00 AM »
just wondering do you have the guts to say who you are?

Offline unknown3

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2005, 05:04:00 AM »
On 2005-04-21 17:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"All of their rooms are fuckin ugly as shit. that mansion is a giant old musty doll house. The walls are infested with mice as well as the food your children eat. I remember i used to sleep in the carriage room and i could hear the mice through the damn walls!  Cheryl's room looks the shitiest! YEAH YOU ShErY why don u get your fat ass down there and clean it ur self. Is it because they are your "sand nigg*rs"?????? [ that word u used to looooove soooooo much} you'll go to hell. Don't worry about that . You're a stupid, FAT, racist bitch. You have no life. Your own kids don't feel close to you Laeysa even used to tell me all the time.

Their plumbing sux too. Always cold showers and only two minutes. That wasn't even enough time for me to scrub the accumalated dirt off my left toe that had been their for months and months!!!!  :lol:

The Whitmore {a.k.a. SHITmore} is full of lies, hatred and crazy people like cherly and markie pooh.

"

you are you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
And who are YOU?.....Do you have anything to add you these conversations?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2005, 06:22:00 AM »
are you so bored you have to make up stories joyceee. abuse happened over a long long time. slander baby... what you are going to save us from the terrible sudweeks? and the way to do it is by slandering them on fornits? you are abviously lacking for attention. does fornits make you feel good. it does leah and her grandma. people dont need to go to hell to see what kind of people will live there. i am sure it full of people like you, out to save the world of course from people like the sudweeks. i am sure i dont want to spend another minute patronising your sick mind controlling manipulating decietful game. You are a very very very sick woman. i dont have to tell you to go to hell. you obviously are already there.hpe your having fun. outtttttt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
If the Sudweeks think this Joyce Harris has slandered them...why aren't THEY posting here instead of some teenager, or better yet why haven't they sued her? Slander is a serious offense you know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »
OH, now the Sudweeks are dooming people to hell and dooming them thru some kid posting on fornits. What POWER the Sudweeks seem to have.  Wow, how scary. Maybe people need to offer up prayer to save this Harris woman from HELL and damnation!!!!!