Author Topic: Beat them!  (Read 4822 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2005, 05:08:00 AM »
You think they will blame it on "drug crazed hippies"?
Even if the do the other side of the story will be told about them abusing children (like you did as a phazer,Antigen).
If you are concerned that the press will label us all nuts because somebody offs the execuitive staff member,why are you not concerned when Wes Fager puts up a website that paints us all as political whackos?Even if Fager has genuine intentions,and even a small percentage of factual information about the programs,the sum total of the exposure he gives to us is far worse than an isolated incident or two of somebody torturing then beheading then posing the dead corkscrew studded bodies of Newton and Petermann with a note explaining why.
Maybe you just dont like killing,but dont say it would discredit all of us.I sincerely believe it would bring much needed attention to stop the further abuse of children in the Straight-like programs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2005, 08:46:00 AM »
When you all get it together and stop hemming and hawwing let me know....I'm listening...I would like 75% in advance though...  :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2005, 09:13:00 AM »
I am guilty of flip flopping.
I would not like their headless bodies found.
I prefer to read about them still alive and their corkscrew studded living bodies having been found unconcious on the side of the road.
Then they would have to endure the corkscrews being unscrewed from their bodies then have to think about that the rest of their unnatural natural lives. ::flipflop::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Beat them!
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2005, 09:24:00 AM »
Well actually, I'm more concerned about some program vet landing up in a cage or worse for nothing the overall effect on anybody else.

But seriously. Are you that far round the bend that you think anything on Wes' site is more damaging to 'the cause' than open threats of brutal murder?

You and I both know that there isn't any cohesive group on which to asign any stigma from either your lunatic rantings or any website, no matter how good or how bad. But I think you ought to seriously consider doing what a few peple have suggested; build your own damned website. 6 years or so ago when I first started hawking this issue, there weren't any. When you searched on Straight Inc. you got nothing relavent. Mel Sembler? Well who would do that, most of us had never even heard the name. Virgil? Same thing. Do that now and it's a different story.

If you do that, and this is just my friendly advice (really!) try to be somewhat sensible about how you word things. If I get another threatening letter assuming that it's my site and demanding that I take it down, I just won't bother to tell you. Deal?

God is inconceivable, immortality is unbelievable, but duty is peremptory and absolute.
--George Eliot, author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »
Corkscrews would cost you a little extra as I prefer to use other tools (the bare hands, a nice heavy cleaver, a chain, or a dagger) when executing or brutalizing someone...

Talk to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2005, 09:45:00 AM »
Antigen could fulfill "her" promise and stop "talking" to me.Deal.

The corkscrews must be administered with a cordless electric drill so that the can enter the muscle and joints very slowly.Also there is little blood to clean up using this method.

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »
I never worry about the blood...clean getaways are feasible regardless.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2005, 10:01:00 AM »
These "Antigen" continues to go on about how wonderful the Wes Fager website http://www.thestraights.com is for exposing the child abuse,but "Antigen" never writes anything about http://www.rickross.com
http://www.rickross.com is a much better website for easily finding information about Straight-like programs.
Both websites http://www.thestraights.com and http://www.rickross.com have been mentioned here several times and "Antigen" is well aware of both websites,but continues to defend the crack pot whacko Wes Fager and his inferior website.Antigen accused me of being unreasonable,yet never mentioned http://www.rickross.com
"antigen is all mixed up now and has flipp flopped several times just in this one thread,and even acused me of being someone named "Animals" even though I have stated several times that I am not.
"Antigen" is pathetic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »
::smokingun::  ::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2005, 10:27:00 AM »
::smokingun::  ::smokingun::  ::smokingun::  ::unhappy::  ::rocker::

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2005, 10:57:00 AM »
hey, Moron....ever think that just MAYBE Rick Ross is a friend of Wes Fagers, and that PERHAPS Rick Ross got the information on his website from....(drumroll please)  http://www.thestraights.com.

Yep, in your rambling bashing of Wes's site and support of Rick Ross', you failed to have the critical information needed, and that was Rick Ross got his facts from the very website you are trying to discredit.

You attempts at blasting other people only make you look foolish.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »
RickRoss has included on his website information and a link to http://www.thestraights.com
Friends indeed!
RickRoss has lots of other info on his website about abusive groups,and he does not sit around and load a bunch of garbage in like Fager does.
RickRoss website looks PROFESSIONAL and I would not be embarassed to sent somebody there to look,even if I disagree with some of the content.
What is this Wes Fager so sacred?
Im warning you and everybody else that Fagers Website is OUT OF HAND with the garbage and if you want others to learn about your experiences in the Straight-like program,DONT SEND THEM TO LOOK AT FAGER'S WEBSITE!
I dont care if you are personal friends with the god-like Wes Fager,who in fact was a child abuser himself as an oldcommer parent.I dont think Rick Ross was ever a participant in abusing children in a Straight-like program LIKE FAGER DID.
Are you a "Wes Fager Apologist"?
You seem to think that Fager is 100% good.
I believe Wes Fager is 5% good and 95% wrong.

Offline `

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
Wes has many documents and much research. He also has much that is offensive. I'm rather surprised the librarian even printed out pages of his site. If she had checked a number of links, she would have at least handed me the pages whilst red in the face.

Those who take from Wes' collection to put on their own sites are wise not to take everything.

Please, check it out for yourself, and tell me you would send a youngster to that site to do some research. Two people have recently told me about high schoolers doing reports on Straight/boot camps. Did they go to Wes' site? Call me old-fashioned, but the thought curdles my blood a bit. Please, don't even publicly agree with me, just go see for yourself. Sorry rat, there i go again being opinionated, but since GregFL is a parent I would be surprised if he did not in his secret heart agree with me at least a tiny bit. (Greg, tell me for real what you think of what i said here. If you don't want to put it in public, pm me. I'm just curious.  :smile:   )

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »
On 2005-04-27 08:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

Are you a "Wes Fager Apologist"?

No, I am a "Wes Fager Friend".  Proud to call him that, in fact.

No one is perfect, certainly not you, and your criticism of him just makes you look even more foolish in light of your trolling and other disruptive efforts here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »
Greg is a "Wes Fager Apologist".