Author Topic: Beat them!  (Read 4821 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« on: April 20, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »
Do they have body guards?All of these scumbag execuitive staff/founders of straight-like programs!
If I EVER saw any of them in public I would definately beat the shit out of them!
Why has this not happened yet?
I think somebody should kill the miserable fuckers,but a good punch in the face would do!
My question is WHY have these scumbags escaped a broken face.Of the countless people who have been in the numerous programs,WHY have not one person had the opportunity to break these fuckers nose?
Do they all live in gated communities with body guards?
I want to torture Miss Pete with an electric drill with a corkscrew attached,but a good jab in the eye would do!
You dont get a very lengthy jail sentence for simple battery.
If you knocked on their door and shot them in the knee cap with a pistol you would get no more than five years if you had a clean record.Thats not attempted murder,its only aggravated assault+five years maximum,probably you would get one year in county jail and four years probation.
Tell me where to find them and I will beat their faces with my bare knuckles,I promise!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 12:59:00 AM »
I prefer not to resort to pistols....call me old-fashioned. Fists, knives, cleavers and clubs are much more gratifying to use. :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »
But WHY?
Not once have I heard a report that ANY ONE OF THEM has been punched in the nose or kicked in the shins.Why?They have so many enimies,have they ever been confronted by anyone?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
But,why?

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
hehe....i saw my most hated staffer get punched square in the face by a 12 year old boy in group one day...produced blood...it was great

:lol:
EOW  

Offline `

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »
On 2005-04-22 10:15:00, groovy1634 wrote:

"hehe....i saw my most hated staffer get punched square in the face by a 12 year old boy in group one day...produced blood...it was great

:lol: "

finally, a happy memory coming out of Straight! :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »
But what about recently?
Miss Pete,Sembler (OK,Im sure he has security),Newton Miller,etc,etc.
What about these EXEC Staff?Have they ever been confronted,attacked in the past recent years?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »
On 2005-04-22 11:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"But what about recently?

Miss Pete,Sembler (OK,Im sure he has security),Newton Miller,etc,etc.

What about these EXEC Staff?Have they ever been confronted,attacked in the past recent years?"

Although I truly and sincerely understand and appreciate your desires to do this, I can not advocate it.  Personally, I'm not gonna go to jail over Virgil--and that is what would happen.  "CRAZED DRUGGIE BEATS FORMER REHAB DIRECTOR" is what the headlines would read.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
I do not think beating them would be enough for what they did. We all know that any of us could go to jail and it would be nothing compared to what they put us through. When I think about what kind of punishment would even come close to getting even I think of the movie Silience Of The Lambs or that movie that came out called Saw.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
On 2005-04-22 12:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I do not think beating them would be enough for what they did. We all know that any of us could go to jail and it would be nothing compared to what they put us through. When I think about what kind of punishment would even come close to getting even I think of the movie Silience Of The Lambs or that movie that came out called Saw."

Oh, you're right--beating them would be letting them off easy.  Unfortunately, there is no justice in Amerika, so it looks like they're getting away with what they did to us.

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »

On 2005-04-22 10:15:00, groovy1634 wrote:

"hehe....i saw my most hated staffer get punched square in the face by a 12 year old boy in group one day...produced blood...it was great

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
EOW  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2005, 09:42:00 PM »
On 2005-04-19 21:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Do they have body guards?All of these scumbag execuitive staff/founders of straight-like programs!

If I EVER saw any of them in public I would definately beat the shit out of them!

I think somebody should kill the miserable fuckers,but a good punch in the face would do!

My question is WHY have these scumbags escaped a broken face.Of the countless people who have been in the numerous programs,WHY have not one person had the opportunity to break these fuckers nose?

I want to torture Miss Pete with an electric drill with a corkscrew attached,but a good jab in the eye would do!

If you knocked on their door and shot them in the knee cap with a pistol you would get no more than five years if you had a clean record.Thats not attempted murder,its only aggravated assault+five years maximum,probably you would get one year in county jail and four years probation.

Tell me where to find them and I will beat their faces with my bare knuckles,I promise!"

Your severe mental incompotence is is genuinely frightening.  Anger and venting is one thing.  Graphic threats is another. Be advised the proper authoririties are being notified.  NO excuse for blatent violence and dangerous threats.

Offline `

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
On 2005-04-22 18:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-19 21:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Do they have body guards?All of these scumbag execuitive staff/founders of straight-like programs!

Tell me where to find them and I will beat their faces with my bare knuckles,I promise!"

Your severe mental incompotence is is genuinely frightening.  Anger and venting is one thing.  Graphic threats is another. Be advised the proper authoririties are being notified.  NO excuse for blatent violence and dangerous threats."

YOU are being an idiot. Get the fuck out of here. How dare you threaten this person. People come here to VENT to other people who will understand the rage. I get it, I understand the rage, and it has been pointed out that not one staff person has ever so much as been assaulted by a Straight survivor. Get a life, get a clue, and get the fuck out until you do. You are being an absolutely pathetic citizen and I have no respect for you. Have you seen the pictures and stories coming out of the WWASPS schools these days? Now there is some REAL LIVE ABUSE AND ASSAULT perpetrated on children. Put your energy into that and leave people alone here who are just trying to deal with all the fury that has been locked up in them for so long.

Offline `

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »
that really pissed me off, someone coming here saying they are "notifying the proper authorities." i think it might be Loretta Parrish. that would make perfect sense!   :lol:

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Beat them!
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
I tend to agree.  By the way, I'd like to state now that I'd help raise money for any Straight survivor's legal defense should they be charged with assault/murder, etc. against any former Straight staff member.  Not that I encourage that sort of thing, but I could see how it could happen....
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic