Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > New Info

new WWASP school in NY, Ivy Ridge

<< < (17/17)

Anonymous:
Nikkole call me im at 8019159748! [email protected]

Anonymous:
i would advise anyone who thinks they have infomation about a waasp or any other boarding schools.. go and spend time there before you open your mouth.. my son is a midwest academy in Iowa,, such an incredible school and staff,, my son is doing very well ,, i have spent time there, thank you mwa...

Anonymous:
are you as ignorant as you sound,, thank you air,,for the help you provide to these troubled teens..

unicorn33:
As a Casa by the sea survivor, and seeing abuse RIGHT in front of me from LUKE HALLOWS sitting on top of a 14 year old LITTLE girl screaming and cussing at her in R and R will never leave my memory, or seeing the girls walk through the gates from High impact, where the WWASPS says they had NO affiliation with them!!! I cant belive this! PLEASE PARENTS!!!! THESE PROGRAMS HAVE SEMINARS THAT ARE ABUSIVE AND BRAIN WASHING YOUR POOR KIDS!!! I KNOW MORE THAN YOU KNOW! PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS THAT I CANT MENTION ON HERE, DUE TO MY FAMILY BEING A PART OF THIS HORRIBLE ABUSE. [email protected] THANK YOU
unicorn33phpBB Welcome Stranger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version