Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > New Info

new WWASP school in NY, Ivy Ridge

<< < (4/17) > >>

Anonymous:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I just have to say that is a lie with the abuse issue at A.I.R (academy at ivy ridge) there was abuse atleast once a day, and the sickest part most of the time it was with an individual who was disabled and they actually made this persons face bleed many times. It wasnt just like this with one person , many people got hit often. On my dads birthday i was sent to OP because i broke down due to the fact my dad died several years ago instead of taking the time aside and helping a person with this issue i got sent to OP and lost all my points and then was restrained because i felt there was no point of things because i just basicly lost all my "points" in their stupid little system because i broke down emotionally because of what i was dealing with, There are many flaws with this program. Like I said at any time if anyone has questions Email me at [email protected]

Anonymous:
Thats bullshit , i will tell you that i did learn somethings there as far as respect, but the ways they go for things are totally out of line , They have no right to strike another individual in any what way or form , physically or mentally so its obvious you are either a worker of a WWASP program or you have no idea ........                                             [email protected]

Anonymous:
PLEASE!!!

can you re-read what you wrote (below) and believe that it's okay to have a window of loss?? I wonder how programmed parents would react if they were in the program? ...they really are- but if they had to earn the right to go to the bathroom alone etc.?     :sad:  

I wouldn't bet on God blessing this program...(another principality maybe) because God cares about the least of us, the most hiddeous,the disfigured, the shut-in's and those that may never get off level one! (imagine that) How will he say you and the program have represented his interests to these captive children?

anon wrote earlier .....
Clearly the anti "boarders" never "got it" In other words they are still spewing their manipulative stuff. I have met several grads from Ivy and they are outstanding people. Parents, level one students have to earn priveleges and move up the levels. Some of these anti boarders never chose to leave level one.

Anonymous:
Well you are obviously being lied to , i spent a year and a half there.

Anonymous:
I happen to know of at least seven different employees there who have been arrested for a variety of reasons in their personal lives. Some I know very personally- unfortunately. These workers don't even care about their OWN kids, let alone someone else's. One Parent Coordinator's kid even committed suicide after being abused. Are these people who we want looking after our kids???? SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK THIS PLACE OUT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version