Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > New Info

new WWASP school in NY, Ivy Ridge

<< < (3/17) > >>

Anonymous:
To the person who sent her son there:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I still haven't told my parents what went on in these schools. 15 years later.  Parents and students are manipulated and brain washed.  Its not about accountability... It often is abusive at these schools and trying to reassimilate afterward is very difficult.

Have you read the stories? THey are not lies.

kaydeejaded:
to the person who said their son is doing fine, he couldn't tell you otherwise I am sure.

"There are strict rules to teach accountability and to think about consequences of your actions but there is no abuse or anything close to abuse."

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that, did you read it out of the handbook or did they have you memorize it?
Locate the blind spot in the culture--the place where the culture isn't looking, because it dare not--because if it were to look there, its previous values would dissolve.
Terence McKenna
--- End quote ---

chelisek:
Could you email me with your thoughts on ivy ridge? did your son go willingly? if not, how did you get hime there. thanks alot.
chelisek @aol.com

Anonymous:
Please keep an open mind.  I know it's hard to believe but your son is incapable of telling you the horrors and abuse that he is being subjected to.  He is threatened behind closed doors, he is brainwashed.  He is belittled and it's all to keep him submissive, so he says the right things to you on the few times he sees you to convince you to keep him thier longer so more of your money or your insuranc company's money is spent on Ivy Ridge. Please, if you were to ask him if he was being abused - and I doubt they would give you the chance - he might say "no" out of fear that you were tricked into testing his loyalty to Ivy Ridge. Please save your son from these people.
Too many children grew up to young adults to commit suicide or become insane because of the physical and mental abuses of "programs" like this. It might be hard to admit that you've been tricked, used and conned by this program - but it will be harder to live with the damage a further stay will inflict upon your son.  
Good Luck to you.

Anonymous:
Clearly the anti "boarders" never "got it" In other words they are still spewing their manipulative stuff. I have met several grads from Ivy and they are outstanding people. Parents, level one students have to earn priveleges and move up the levels. Some of these anti boarders never chose to leave level one. I am grateful to the dedicated staff at Ivy and other schools in the WWASP system. You are making a difference for the better in the lives of many. God Bless!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version