Author Topic: Halloween Saving Pac  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Halloween Saving Pac
« on: October 26, 2002, 01:52:00 PM »
Halloween Saving Pac, was the name placed on the envelope that the flyers were all placed in which were put on the cars at the PFC pow-wow. Hell, even though I misspelled "flyer" as the word "flier", (LMAO) my intentions were good:) Here is a copy of what the FLYER said.....The Flyermeister:

Is Pathway really the right pathway for you?

To whom it may concern,

The authors of this flier wish to inform you that Pathway Family Center is a spin-off of an ABUSIVE program called Straight Inc. Straight Inc. was closed down due to mounting lawsuits and abuse allegations.  On June 18, 1993, a Straight-like program named Pathway Family Center was incorporated only 15 miles from the old Straight Inc. facility in Plymouth. Helen Gowanny, an officer at PFC, had been the registered agent for Straight Inc.?s Plymouth location! And its Straight Inc.?s structure was pretty much the same used today at PFC.

20 years later or more and many of us are still haunted.

The authors of this Halloween themed flier also wish to inform you that we represent an ever-growing group of survivors of Straight Inc., and it's spin-offs. Finally, we are able to talk about our experiences and criticize these methods of "treatment" to the young. We, the survivors of Straight Inc., honestly believed that when Straight Inc. closed it's doors in Plymouth in 1993, these harsh and horrible methods disappeared with it. That was until we got together through the internet and learned that these slick operators that once were involved with Straight Inc., just closed down all the Straight Inc. locations throughout the country and opened under different names; in this case, Pathway Family Center.

We know already that there are some significant similarities between PFC and Straight Inc.

·                    Straight Inc. had five levels or "phases".

·                   Straight Inc. allowed NO privacy on the first phase and everything was a "privilege" to be "earned" back, you were watched at ALL times while you ate, slept, and defecated, you were told that it was because YOU couldn't be trusted, that you were a "druggie" ~ My goodness, those are some really nice life-long and long-term ideals to permanently ingrain into a youngster's psyche. My colleagues and I some 10,20,30 years later, still have issues today because of these actions done to them and that's just a drop in the bucket.

·                    Straight Inc. had numerous rules taken to ridiculous extremes: No talking behind backs (Gee, that's a good way for PFC to hide whatever they don't want you to know about), Pay attention to the person talking, NO reading, NO TV, NO radio, NO phone, NO old friends, or people that haven't been approved" NO School?, Follow the "chain of command".

·                    Years ago Straight Inc. ingrained in our minds that we would be "deadinsaneorinjail" without them. Well, we?re not. What are they telling you over at PFC nowadays?

Straight Inc. always claimed they were in "debt" or ?just holding on? financially. They were really good at getting the parents to spend all their free time raising money by telling the parents that they would do it if they cared about their kids and wanted the program to continue to operate. After all, by now they have played on their worst fears convincing them that if they "loved" their kid and don't want them "deadinsaneorinjail", they?d "go to any length" to "conform? to whatever the program wanted them to do. After all, they (the program) are the ?ONLY? ones that can "help" you. So Parents reluctantly permit this kind of thought conditioning to be used on their loved ones. You also reluctantly sacrifice a parent's wish for your youngster to think as an individual. And by this point, the program?s manipulation has you ?convinced? to do ?whatever it takes? because after all, we love our kids ~ right???? Here's another good one for you ~ Straight Inc. was always getting on its knees begging major corporations for as much of that ole corporate money as they could get. They were always targeting program parents with connections to those corporations. Is that happening at PFC today??

In conclusion, we, the survivors of Straight Inc. and its spin-offs, are deeply concerned for the safety and welfare of those kids who now sit in a similar position to what we endured so many years ago. It's too late for us, the damage has been done, but just like smoking cigarettes, anytime is a good time to quit a cult.

Thank you for taking the time to read our Halloween ?saving? Pac J ~ please put this in a safe place, you may need it to help you later.

Sincerely,

The Survivors of Straight Inc. and its spin-off programs

For more info:

A comprehensive and well-researched report on Straight history and current affiliations:

http://thestraights.com/

http://thestraights.com/the-straights/t ... hts-fc.htm

This link tells of yet another Straight spin-off called SAFE. Anything look familiar to you?

http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/wami.ram

Here are some discussion forums where you can read and/or talk to some of us:

http://fornits.com/wwf/

Here is a jump page on coercive rehabs:

http://fornits.com/anonanon/

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2002-10-27 12:19 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LIFE 82

• View Profile
Halloween Saving Pac
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2002, 02:15:00 PM »
Sounds like you are an ACTION person.I wish someone would invite me to participate in this kind of ACTION.I am just an unsophistocated "L.I.F.E." victem.I would love to help DISTRIBUTE such information to The People.WHERE DO I GO TO SURRENDER???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Halloween Saving Pac
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2002, 03:47:00 PM »
"I am just an unsophistocated "L.I.F.E." victem"

I would say you're more like a SURVIVOR of a vicious place that had NO right to do what they did to you. I'm pretty sure I learned that LIFE was located on Florida. If you are still from Florida, we have a lot of Floridians involved in helping to expose these bastards, heck for that matter, we are all over the country. If you are interested in actiontherapy to help heal the damage done to you by the mind rapists, I think Wes who is [email protected] can help hook you up with some of the people you need to talk to.

Thanks for the thumbs up.......The Flyermeister

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Halloween Saving Pac
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2003, 06:01:00 PM »
I WONDER IF YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR OWN CULT ON THIS SITE AND IF SO MAY I BE THE FIRST TO TRASH IT. YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GROUPIE CHILDREN DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE REGARDING WHAT YOU SPEAK OF. IT'S PROBABLE THAT I COULD GUESS YOU HAVE NO LIFE AS WELL AS YOUR MASON CLICK. HAVE A GREAT LIFE I KNOW I WILL  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: