Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Bath, Maine, Child Abuse, Hyde School

(1/10) > >>

`:
Hi folks,

Maine is one of my favorite states. There are so many great people there who would be on your side if they only knew the truth about Hyde School. One of my favorite things to do is make the abusive schools and the criminals behind them google-able, hence the title of this thread.

Thank you for telling your stories here. Keep it up. I would also suggest bringing your stories to the attention of local media in Maine. Many Mainers are very politically savvy, it seems especially so with regards to education, home schooling, alternative schooling, that sort of thing. I wish you the best of luck. I may just have to swing through Bath the next time I am in the state and take a look at Hyde School. For my own unruly teenager.  :wink:

fka

tommyfromhyde1:
Thanks for the post fka!
Mainers may be politally savvy but Hyde is slick.
Hyde students are forced to work as campaign
volenteers. This is called "community action"
This makes Joe Gauld the Mel Sembler of Maine!
 :grin:

Allow the President to invade a neighboring nation whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such purpose, and you allow him to make war at pleasure. Study to see if you can fix any limit to his power in this respect, after having given him so much as you propose. If today he should choose to say he thinks it necessary to invade Canada to prevent the British from invading us, how could you stop him? You may say to him,--"I see no probability of the British invading us"; but he will say to you, "Be silent: I see it, if you don't."
--Abraham Lincoln
--- End quote ---
[ This Message was edited by: tommyfromhyde1 on 2005-04-12 09:28 ][ This Message was edited by: tommyfromhyde1 on 2005-04-12 09:35 ]

`:
wait, you mean like on political campaigns? if so, how do they decide which party to support?

Anonymous:
Yes, I do mean on political campaigns. And even
though Joe Gauld is to the right of Hitler, they
had people working for both parties so Hyde has
friends in the statehouse no matter which party
is in charge.

tommyfromhyde1:
Sorry, that last was me. Forgot to log in.
If triangles had a God, He'd have three sides.
--Old Yiddish proverb
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version