Bath, Maine, Child Abuse, Hyde School

<< < (2/10) > >>

`:

--- Quote ---On 2005-04-13 10:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"... Joe Gauld is to the right of Hitler..."

--- End quote ---

yikes!

Anonymous:
In the mid 1980's I was unfortunate enough to get stuck at Hyde. It was during this time that Gauld returned and took over the struggling school. There is no question in my mind that this is more of a cult than a school. In the end, I never graduated and had to take a GED. This affected my college career and my entire life since. It's rough enough to be a teenager without people like Gaul and his brainwashers working on you. I'm in my late 30's and I am still affected by some of the things that happened there.

tommyfromhyde1:

--- Quote ---On 2005-05-02 08:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"In the mid 1980's I was unfortunate enough to get stuck at Hyde. It was during this time that Gauld returned and took over the struggling school.

--- End quote ---

I was at Hyde in '76 when Joe Gauld was "retired"
In truth he never really left. He may have stepped
down as Headmaster but the Headmaster who replaced
him, Ed Legg, wouldn't have blown his nose without
the Great One's permission.
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist
--- End quote ---

Anonymous:
I currently attend Hyde, in Maine. Although at first I thought it was cult like and about brainwashing too, I have come to love it. I would probably be a druggie on the street, or even dead somewhere if it wasnt for Hyde. Everyone is intitled to thier own opinion, of course, but personally I love Hyde and everythiong it's done for me. I just finished my first year, and I cannot wait to go back! :grin:

larry61122:
Fuck Hyde

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version