Author Topic: Want to Get Together, People?  (Read 1863 times)

Offline `

• View Profile
Want to Get Together, People?
« on: April 09, 2005, 10:46:00 PM »
Hey folks, I know a lot of us would like to put together our efforts to get some stuff done. What was that thing you used to say about a herd of cats, Antigen? Nevertheless, some folks are working on stuff behind the scenes. pm me if you want to network. this does not mean i'm in charge, i'm not!   :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
yeah, i want to get it together.  i have alot of emotional drive to expend on this situation. exactly what do u have in mind. i am new to this whole discussion forum scene but yeah, i do want to get organized.  i would like to see a reunion of survivors from springfield.  you know i never really had much of a high school experience, instead i spent my 17th and 18th years of life incarcerated illegally in a brainwash gulag.  let me know what u r thinking, fka - todd(starry-eyed pirate)[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-05-09 15:28 ]
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
Which New Castle? Mapquest says there are three. I'm in Monessen.  

One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation.
--Thomas Brackett Reed

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 11:48:00 AM »
Antigen,  New Castle,PA- about 45 miles north of Pittsburgh, about 15 miles from the Ohio line, Lawrence Co.  Where the heck is Monesson?-starry-eyed pirate
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
Essen on the Mon; about 30 miles south (as the crow flies) of Pittsburgh right on the Monongahela. (that's the one that runs north from around Fairmont, WV and joins the Allegheny @ Pittsburg to form the Ohio.)

I think you've got better public spaces up your way, but I'm not sure about local culture. We're not far from the Church of Universal Love and Music. http://www.ilovemusicchurch.com/

Forgiveness is divine. Forgetfulness is just a mental dysfunction.
--Antigen

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »
Damn Ging!

If I was forced to go to church, this would be the one. I least you could groove on the tunes, which are outrageously cool!!!!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
Yeah, I haven't been down there yet. Heard about it on the Daily Show and from local kids. Basically, the organization grew out of yearly Deadhead events at KOA campground, moved off to another local place (more 'rural', so to speak) and the locals have been trying in vain to shut them down for awhile. First they tried making them apply for concert permits (then denyng them for no real good reason). So they filed as a church. Then the local city quit repairing roads leading to the campground. But the hippies just keep on coming by way of the other road. I'm pretty sure it's hikable from the Yough trail. I and the girls have biked past that point before, so I know it's doable if the campground isn't too far off the trail. Planned on doing that last summer, but our summer was sort of canceled. Maybe this year...

With soap, baptism is a good thing.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
Still working on the projects of my end.
alot of straight, some humanitarian, a touch of crime and a bit that's just plain fucking disturbed.

Offline Animals

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2005, 07:09:00 AM »