Author Topic: Unconditional Growth--Cindy and John Perloff  (Read 7993 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Unconditional Growth--Cindy and John Perloff
« on: April 06, 2005, 11:02:00 PM »
Has anyone checked out http://www.unconditionalgrowth.com, Cindy and John Perloff's spiritual program?  Very interesting... How do you think this relates to The Seed?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 11:55:00 PM »
Okay, I'm taking the bait... :grin:

Well,  what do John and Cindy have to say for themselves?

From the website noted above:
?John has successfully completed a lot of schooling, degree programs and certification processes, which nobody really cares about. As a more-than-full-time lawyer, he negotiated, drafted, closed, deposed, litigated, documented, schmoozed, managed, billed, made rain, and played office politics for 17 years. As much fun as all that was, he does not actively practice law anymore?...

So far he seems to follow The Seed motto of credentials don't matter when it comes to screwing with souls.

Gee, as much as John holds himself out as an ?aww shucks, gee whiz? kinda guy ? he?s still actively practicing law.  At least according to the Florida Bar web site. Maybe he hasn?t informed the Bar or the 2005 Quality of Life and Career Committee of his choice to ?not actively practice law anymore," because he sure as hell is not registered INACTIVE.    

I guess the ?corporate money sheltering" work he did for the Art, Shelly, Libby and and the rest of whore-monger, theiving Seed freaks just couldn?t  hold his interest any more.  Follow the money?that will lead you to his heart.

As a dues paying member of the Florida Bar, you can bet I?ll be staying the hell away from any ?Quality of Life?  or ?Career  Advice?  this clown might have to offer.  

And Reiki Master,Universal Brotherhood Minister  Cindy Perloff ??  Well, it seems anybody can be ordained by this organization located in lovely Margate, Florida. I guess shitty credentials are just as good as no credentials.  As for being a Reiki Master ? I?ll stick to rubbing crystals and rocks on myself in the privacy of my own home without having to pay these money-grubbing freaks for the privilege of being mind-hearded to the Perloff?s ?inner-self corral.? Thank you  very much.

These people and their ridiculous ?spirituality? seminars are just dangerous, quack, evil-doers  looking to make money off of weak-minded people.  

Sounds pretty much like a new millenium Seed to me.
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
Actually, it's more like "Unconditinal Bullshit".
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »
"And we are very careful what we support with our life energy (money), knowing that whatever we do support will flourish and continue."

If that don't say it all!

Oh look! Here's their new guru!
http://www.cwg.org/neale/nealesstory.html
Much better looking than Art, don't ya' think? And at least seem to be right up front about picking on narcissistic yuppies and leaving their kids out of the sales pitch.

If TCs were interested in treating substance abuse, half the time they'd tell mom "Sorry ma'am, we can't help him. He's not an addict, he's just an asshole.
--GregFL

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 12:34:00 AM »
Here, here!  I'm steering clear of Cindy's Reiki tentacles!  Does anyone remember what her nickname was?  I'm trying to figure out if I'm confusing her with someone else. Can you tell me some more about John's "corporate money sheltering" work?

Thanks for your candid response!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »
Oh my lord! Online cult leadership certification!
Only takes 18 months and modules start at $50 each!
http://www.cwg.org/LEP/about.html :rofl:

The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0451524934/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>O'Brien, the apparatchik

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »
Do some web research on John's firm (Google Perloff) and you will see that one of the senior partners, a big-time Florida lobbyist and operative, was ironically involved in scandals in the 90s including drug money...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
Not at all surprised. What's the deal w/ Robert being placed as Lt. Mayor of Dania? I thought you had to be Mafia to work for Dania??

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys

--P.J. O'Rourke

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »
These people are no-good-nicks from the word go.  

As a Fla. Bar member I find the unconditional bullshit web site disconcerting with respect to his claims of "not really practicing law" any more.  Either you are doing the job or you are not - to quote program dogma- you can't be half pregnant now, can you???

That and the fact that he is on the current year Florida Bar committee specifically created to address quality of life issues for lawyers is just sickening. Giving advice???  :scared:
What's he going to tell me? That I should give my inner power to some mind control freaks so that they can use me to screw people? NO THANKS.

This stuff is just insidious.

BTW, can you tell how much this guy shocks, amazes and just plan pisses me off?[ This Message was edited by: Stripe on 2005-04-07 09:20 ]

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 21:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here, here!  I'm steering clear of Cindy's Reiki tentacles!  Does anyone remember what her nickname was?  I'm trying to figure out if I'm confusing her with someone else. Can you tell me some more about John's "corporate money sheltering" work?

Thanks for your candid response! "

Just go to http://www.sunbiz.com (I thinkit's a dot com) and search under Registerd Agents unsing PErlmans name.  that should hook you up with most of the money trail. Also start with the name The Seed, and follw that as well.

I know Greg and Ginger did this before, maybe they can direct you to a pre-existing thread.  [ This Message was edited by: Stripe on 2005-04-07 09:19 ]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
Hey, I am out of the country, but looking this over I am just grinning to myself.

How in the hell can these people replace Art with another "guru"? Does Art know about this?   :grin:

And Strip, my love, I have this image of you rubbing Crystals all over yourself... :grin:  :grin: .

Aw, the ironies of life...This is just so funny!

Someone post something on his message board and politely suggest he should Take a break from his new group and come over and talk to his old devotees.  here is the link...

http://www.unconditionalgrowth.com/forum/index.php

Also, someone quick, call Art and tell him John and Cindy are cheating on him.

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
Forget about the fucking Seed already! SIBS is the wave of the future! :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
I can't believe what I am reading!!!! None of you really know or knew John or you would not be saying the things that you are
saying!!!  

I may not agree with the whole thing that he is now into, but he is one the the most generous, loving people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  He has done so much for so many people.  He thinks more about others than himself. He does not deserve all this bullshit that you are posting.  
He also is not into having money!!! There were plenty of people who were but not him.  

I hope to God he never sees this....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise in a few years.

Bertrand Russell

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 09:29:00 PM »
On 2005-04-07 14:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

I hope to God he never sees this....
"

I'm guessing he's at least seen this "And we are very careful what we support with our life energy (money), knowing that whatever we do support will flourish and continue" I got it from his web site. That's about all I know of the guy, but I sure can't find a way to read that that doesn't seem to say that money is damned importent to the guy.

What makes you think the guy us so pious? What he said about himself? Oh honey, never mind what they say, watch what they do