Author Topic: What Straight (SIBS) Was Probably Like -- This  (Read 938 times)

Offline Roy

• View Profile
What Straight (SIBS) Was Probably Like -- This
« on: April 02, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
On 2005-03-28 07:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The abuse I recieved was pepper spraying all over my body until it seaped through my cloths for a period of about a month straight. After they would spray me I would be restrained consisting of about 5 staff members. One with his knee in my back aplying a tremendous amount of pressure.2people grabbing each of my arms and crossing the until they literly touched my back.2 people grabbing my ankles crossing them and grinding them into the ground. I was hogtied with ducktape and had to lay on my face for 3 days. I was drug across a concreate floor. AS a resault, I have a fake tooth, permanent scars on my shoulders knees and chin .I was sexually abused by a staff member named Randy Cook. He stripped me down naked and scrubbed my body and genitals with a hard plastic brisled toilet bowl cleaner. Randal Hinton has connfessed to [name withheld] in which the abuse him and others did to me. The peoples names which took part in the abuse are: Jay Ray Kay, Randal Hinton, Randy Cook, Claud Miry, Shawn Brown, and those are the people I recall. I'm willing to testify in a court of law to see justice be served. ""
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »