Author Topic: Suds CHEAP SHOT: Lawsuit Against Student... coming up...Dare  (Read 7546 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Suds CHEAP SHOT: Lawsuit Against Student... coming up...Dare
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
Wow, I have to say it again. I'm glad you guys decided to come back around and talk w/ us.

This is the kind of thing I think parents and others need to know in order to properly assess what's going on here.

On 2005-04-06 18:44:00, Couture wrote:

"You know the story Cheryl and mark told our group about how the horses disappeared from them in CA?  They said that there were men who shot them, and stole them.  British Colombia, for some reason or another, would not do anything to help the Sudweeks.  Every time Sheryl would talk about it, she would start to cry, as would most of the group.  she was so convincing.  "

Now this I tend to believe and I'll tell you why. It just seems very consistent with my experience w/ a similar high demand group years ago.

Here's one little example (of many I could recount) When public school teachers in the Ft. Lauderdale area started talking to the press about The Seed and it's creepy effects on some of their students, Art Barker went into group and found a couple of good Seedlings who had attended those schools. He stoked them up to divulge that those particular teachers were dealing drugs in school and had these kids (who's every need and desire depended entirely on his whim) make reports to the police. Next, Art's in the headlines truthfully saying that his critics are under investigation for dealing drugs to their students.

Of course, the investigations turned up nada, the police never requested an indictment and the whole thing went quietly away. But, by the time that happened, the impression in the minds of the public had already been set that anyone who criticized The Seed was suspect.

Outsiders knew it was bullshit, but that didn't matter. Art wasn't playing to skeptical outsiders. He was playing to his followers. And they bought it, hook-line and sinker just like every other bullshit story he came up with or they were cut off from the group and attacked as infidels.

Sound familiar to anyone around here?

The introduction of a Creator has done our independence no good.
--Gore Vidal, author

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 01:22:00 PM »
So: the "followers" can read the transcript of the trial, and logically KNOW what really happened up there in Canada to those horses and dogs. KNOW Mark Sudweeks was found guilty of animal abuse/neglect, whatever....."
BUT: after hearing the tearful, fanciful Sudweek TALE over and over, the "followers" just choose to believe the TALE over the facts?
It just works that way?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
I can't address what any of the Whitmore kids and parents think or how they come to think that way. But, assuming that I'm onto something at least a little bit significant in my assessment of Whitmore as the 2000's answer to the `70's Seed, here's my take.

They're not thinking about it because they can't afford to think about it. To go against the Suds means to lose the line in on all that higher enlightenment and inclusion in that elite group; salvation, in other words. In the midst of all the confusion, the story changes. Except that, evidently, this kid remembers just how the story was way back when. And, if this kid is truthful (not suggesting otherwise, just trying to speak precisely) then other ppl who were there at the time are in a bind. They have to either not think about it or lie for the greater good. At that point it becomes a matter of making the lies about what happened the horses look insignificant in comparison to whatever good they believe the Suds are doing. And we should all forgive them.

But don't act all surprised. The entire nation has just done about the same thing WRT the WMD in Iraq scandal. The rest of the world is saying about America pretty much what you're saying about the Suds' devotees. How in the world can you suck that up and still go on following orders? Easy. Because when you stop to think about the reality of the situation and what we'd all have to do to address it, it looks like Armagedon from here. Fantasy and diversion is just so much more comfortable.

The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force.
--Thomas Jefferson

Offline Couture

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 06:50:00 PM »
I am sorry.... 70s??  Seed?  I am not following.

What I would like to hear, though, it from one of the current whitmore students, aka, Cheryl,  your take is on what really happened in Canada, and why you chose/choose to lie about it, time and again.  And lie to make people feel sorry for you, when it was due to your own neglect and irresponsibility that your horses were taken from you.  When are you going to start accepting responsibility for your actions?  I think it is time for the group to be called on you, Cheryl, and see how you deal with it.

Please don't have your peons post back to me.  What they say is completely insignificant to me.  If anyone has anything to say in negation, it better be Sheryl.  Otherwise, it will merely reiterate how craven she really is.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
It's not just the horses in Canada or the horses in Mexico.  When they were on the cruise, a mother dog and all of her puppies were left in a pen to fend for themselves.  How do they do that locked up?  When they got back, the only dog alive was the mother.  

The last time I was there I took a starving kitten to the animal shelter.  The kitten was about 7 weeks old.  It was starving, skin and bones.  When I went to 7-11 and bought it food, it started eating so fast, the food was coming out of it's nose.  If I could have found the rest of the litter, I would have taken them, also.  At the time, I thought it was just an isolated incident, maybe a stray or neighbor cat had decided to have kittens at the mansion.   I now know it was not.  I was told dogs and cats are like mice to Mark and Cheryl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »
Corture: If you have not read the transcript on the horse abuse/neglect in Canada the trial transcript is:
http://www.animaladvocates.com/ILLEGAL- ... dweeks.htm

You probably will not get straight answers except from your own reading and research.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 09:20:00 PM »
On 2005-04-08 15:50:00, Couture wrote:

"I am sorry.... 70s??  Seed?  I am not following.

Oh, sorry. The Seed was another little cult in Ft. Lauderdale. It was real big in the `70's w/ a similar schtick to what the Suds are plying now. They actually hobbled along w/ a small group and infrequent, mostly adult joiners till internal friction caused them to tear the blanket just a couple of years ago.

There's a forum on it here http://fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?forum=8&3415 Mostly old farts like me and older. But you might want to take a look if you get curious. I'd be very interested in hearing your take on my comparison.

If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be -- a Christian.
--Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2005, 02:33:00 PM »
Think the court hearing is today. Good Luck Leah!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2005, 09:58:00 PM »
Does anyone know how Leah did in court today?????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »
Well,the raving Cheryl hasn't posted declaring a win. That alone says a whole lot, now doesn't it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
Hey Cheryl, did you do a little scripting or voodoo on the Judge? It was a HORSE-DEAL. What happened in court? You can tell us. Come on, how did whimpy Mark do in court? Mark...Court...Horse.  Same story, second...OR is it 3rd verse???????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 11:37:00 AM »
Hear Trinity, "Little Miss Horse-Whisperer" didn't show up at Court. Well....can't blame her. Last time she showed up at a trial about a horse; DADDY tried to blame everything on HER. Smart girl! But she sent her new hubby.....what's that about??????

Offline Former Whitmore Resident

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
COURT ?? WAIT WHATS GOIN ON WHAT HAPPEND? THE SCUMBWEEKS HAD COURT? ABOUT WHAT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHATS GOING ON..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »
Mark Sudweeks SLAPPED a $5,000 suit against a former student, Leah--who left her horse at Whitmore. The Sudweeks used her horse in their little "horse program" for over a year. Leah went and took possession of HER HORSE, Teza. This made the Suds all mad. So Mark SLAPPED this 18 year old girl with a suit for $5,000 for "room and board" for the horse. Think the Suds could have fed a few horses for THAT AMOUNT of money. Court was on Monday.....don't know for sure what happened.  But Markie Boy doesn't usually do TOO WELL in court when it comes to horsies now does he??????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
No decision regarding Sudweeks' case against Leah yet---the Judge is out of town until next week.
BUT guess the Suds and Whitmore will have to find somewone else to try to intimidate!!! It didn't work this time. In fact, it sort of backfired BIG TIME!!!!!!
Samanatha Hayes from KSL NEWS, Salt Lake City was there, and Mark Sudweeks didn't seem too happy at all.

The crazy woman Cheryl, and all the Whitmore kids were not allowed to stay in the courtroom--and she was not pleased at all!