Author Topic: wow what a bunch of punks  (Read 1515 times)

Offline nick

• View Profile
wow what a bunch of punks
« on: October 23, 2002, 12:29:00 PM »
i,look at this forum and it makes me sick.every one talking shit about elan because you were punks and they tried to change you.i wish i could get some of you in the ring and knock the bitch out of you with those big 16 ounce gloves.when iwas there all kinds of shit happened including riots,but iwasn't crying to mommy to bring me home i was in the middle of it breaking it up.i got an awesome japenese dinner out of it too.everybody at elan had issues including the staff,we are all human and most of us have something in common we were all fucked up when we got to elan.if it didn't help you being there then forget about the place.if any of this shit is true about the staff don't you think they would be shut down. marc, jeffrey, marty,linda i love you all and i know you are all still trying to help some more fucked uo kids like iwas. thanks.  cruz read my responce on you posting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ick

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 05:32:00 PM »
Wow, if I beat people, take part in violence, abuse and emotional tyranny...can I get a good Japanese dinner too?  

Damn that sounds like a good deal. Fucking moron.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 11:20:00 AM »
Fuck you Nick, you brainwashed drone. Were you in 3 or 7, because no one from eight would say that except 2 people, and I already know them. You seem to be confusing the staff trying help you change with mind control. Elan did not save my life, I wasn't going to die in the first place, unless it was in some random event. You can kiss my ass because I did not do good in the program and I am successful in the real world. How do you explain that?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 11:33:00 AM »
Bend over Nick, I've got an early Xmas present for you, you piece of shit.  :skull:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 01:22:00 PM »
On 2002-10-23 09:29:00, nick wrote:

"i,look at this forum and it makes me sick.every one talking shit about elan because you were punks and they tried to change you.i wish i could get some of you in the ring and knock the bitch out of you with those big 16 ounce gloves.when iwas there all kinds of shit happened including riots,but iwasn't crying to mommy to bring me home i was in the middle of it breaking it up.i got an awesome japenese dinner out of it too.everybody at elan had issues including the staff,we are all human and most of us have something in common we were all fucked up when we got to elan.if it didn't help you being there then forget about the place.if any of this shit is true about the staff don't you think they would be shut down. marc, jeffrey, marty,linda i love you all and i know you are all still trying to help some more fucked uo kids like iwas. thanks.  cruz read my responce on you posting."

See? This is why I have to wonder if our favorite trolls are intentionally acting as provocateurs. Of course most of the crap these guys post about these people is made up out of whole cloth. That should be pretty obvious to anyone interested enough to look up the author's other posts and get a feel for their credibility.

But a lot of the outrageous, hard to believe stories that other people tell here are 100% factual, or at least honest and as accurate as the author's memory.

Those stories about Marty getting off on wrapping a girl up like a mummy then tossing her in the lake and letting her bob around for awhile, those are corroborated. There's a lot more like that, too. To assume that anyone who speaks critically of Elan was a punk to begin with and failed to graduate is just sloppy thinking.

Look, if some joker comes out and says all kinds of outrageously bad and untrue things about Hitler, does that automatically mean that everyone else who says outrageously bad but true things about Hitler is somehow flawed or crazy?

Just don't fall for the scam, OK?   ::troll::

There isn't any central authority here to tell you what to believe or who is reliable. You have to figure that out for yourself. It's a little more work than the other way, I'll admit. And a lot of people are really very averse to doing it. But it really does pay off in the end.

Here's freedom to him who would read;

Here's freedom to him who would write;

None ever feared that the truth should be heard,

But them that the truth would indict.

--author unknown (circa 1914)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 05:16:00 PM »
"every one talking shit about elan because you were punks and they tried to change you."

actually, almost all the students were wiggers. they were white kids from fancy suburbs who thought they were gangsters.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2003, 05:18:00 PM »
You people are moron's you are arguing with Nick on a post he made well over a year ago.I think you are a little to late, as Nick doesn't come here anymore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »
Nick you're a pussy, how much dick did you suck there? Marty's, Marc's, Jefferey's, Joe Ricci's?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2003, 06:06:00 PM »
On 2003-12-11 14:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You people are moron's you are arguing with Nick on a post he made well over a year ago.I think you are a little to late, as Nick doesn't come here anymore."

Damn! Ya' got me. I didn't even notic.

Time is running out. The Indians' botanical knowledge is disappearing even faster than the plants themselves.

--Richard Schultes, Harvard University educator, authority on medicinal plants

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2003, 06:09:00 PM »
On 2003-12-11 14:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nick you're a pussy, how much dick did you suck there? Marty's, Marc's, Jefferey's, Joe Ricci's?"

LOL. anmoymous who posted this who are you?