Author Topic: i graduated but......  (Read 1483 times)

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
i graduated but......
« on: April 01, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »
I have posted some things on here that i dont like talking about, but you know what? I did it so others could see the pain i went through and so they know that someone out there knows an experience of hurt.
I wrote a topic called "all the hurt"
i got someone who just said a couple words, but those words have made me think the most.
the words were:
and yet you graduated on stage?

listen my anonymous poster:

Yes i DID graduate on stage. I DID... and if i didnt? I WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN THERE UNTIL THE SHIT HOLE CLOSED DOWN!
do you understand that i had tried SOOOO hard to get out before?   5 hospital visits.....5...
can you count? do you realize i had to compromise the way people looked at me because i was trying to escape? I tried.
And god dammit the only way i figured to do it was to do everything underground. I knew if i graduated i would be walking off stage without being the bitch they wanted me to be... I am proud to say i HATE cedu. and you question that? you dare question my pain and the fact that i hurt???  
do you think i have lied  about all of this?
i most certainly have NOT...

and the best way i could get back at cedu was not to refuse and make a mockery of my life and everyone else there... but to do it as a parasite would the victim... my revenge would slowly grow in time with others that feel the same way.

so id like to say HOW DARE YOU even question my pain and hurt.
just because i graduated does NOT mean that i EVER had the intentions of being the brainwashed BITCH they wanted me to be... it means i had no other way out...

thank you for listening anonymous poster if you did.

"the one who does not feel the others pain, will never be able to judge the amount of crying the other can do."
                        -noelle
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
broken\" children are no more than the remains of the parent who dropped them and carelessly left the peices to cut whoever tried to pick them up.
                 - noelle

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i graduated but......
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
some of them live in big white houses....

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
i graduated but......
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »
so, wait, is the objective this thread just to lash back at the person who commented on your post in another thread?
dude, think of this like crying in that rap... clearly, this is a sensitive issue for you.  the anonymous poster was prolly a cedu staff member (or an honorary-staff-memeber student.) don't give these fools the satisfaction of getting under your skin.

you seem like a bold person - if you ever want to talk, hit me up on aim.
aura solomon