Author Topic: Charles Manson Quotes  (Read 4616 times)

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« on: April 01, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
"From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment."

"I'd probably try to stop the rain forests from being cut down. I'd probably join the revolution down south somewhere and try to save my life on the planet Earth. I might go to Libya. I might go see the Ayatollah. I might go to France, catch somebody in France I'm upset with."

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think it is high time that you all started looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in."

"No sense makes sense."

"It is not wrong to kill if in the end it is right."

"I ran the gamut of the streets, I did everything that the children do. But I never let anything over on me enough to get ahold of me. I tried to understand what it is. I've learned from everything I've done."

"I've killed no one. I've ordered no one to be killed. These children who come to you with their knives, they're your children. I didn't teach them - you did."

"Look down at me and you see a fool, look up at me and you see a god, look straight at  me and you see yourself."

"Sanity is just a little box."

"I do not dislike you, I cannot dislike you. I am you. You are blood. You are my brother. That is why I can't fight you."

"The United States of America is the demon of the world."  

"Prison's in your mind - can't you see I'm free?"

"The only reason I'm in prison and you're out there is because theres more of your kind than mine."

"The real strong have no need to prove to the phonies."

"How can you judge someone who's already all the bad and worst there is? It's like judging the dead."

"We're all our own prisons, we are each all our own wardens and we all do our own time."

"Believe me, if I started murdering people, there'd be none of you left."

"I sit and I watch you from nowhere. You stand and you play the game of money. As long as you can sell a newspaper, some sensationalism, and you can laugh at someone and joke at someone and look down at someone, you know. You just sell those newspapers for public opinion, just like you are all hung on public opinion, and none of you have any idea what you are doing. You are just doing what you are doing for the money, for a little bit of attention from someone. You should all turn around and face your children and start following them and listening to them."

"I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you: you haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves, because you are all crazy. And you can project it back at me, but I'm only what lives inside of each and every one of you. I am just a reflection of you. You are not you, you are just reflections, you are reflections of everything that you think that you know."

"You can kill the ego, you can kill the pride, you can kill the want, the desire of a human being. You can lock him in a cell and you can knock his teeth out and smash his brain, but you cannot kill the soul. You never could kill the soul. It's always there, the beginning and the end. You cannot stop it. It's bigger than me. I'm just looking into it, and it frightens me sometimes."

"No matter what I get going they smash it until they are gone."

"Until I get my rights, nobody has rights."

"First Amendment of George Washington's Constitution says I got the right to say any word I want and I can make up any word I want and I got the right to carry arms and take my rights. When I can, I will. When I can't, I won't play like I can. I know I can and I will but truth says only when I can, then I will."

"I don't know who I am. I am whoever you make me, but what you want is a fiend; you want a sadistic fiend because that is what you are. You can jump up and scream, "Guilty!" and you can say what a no good guy I am, and what an evil, fiend, eeky-sneaky slimy devil I am. It is your reflection and you're right, because that is what I am. I am whatever you make me."

"If you hold the negative up to the light, you don't see the light - you just see the negative. I am a reflection of your negative."

"The police used to watch over the people. Now they're watching the people."

"I never went to school, so I never growed up to read and write too good, so I have stayed in jail and I have stayed stupid, and I have stayed a child while I have watched your world grow up, and then I look at the things that you do and I don't understand."  

"I've looked for home. I must be in truth to be at home. If I say something and they don't like what I say, they try to prove me wrong. Proving me wrong don't stop the cold wind. We seen it coming in the long ago. But they worry more about money than rain or tides, sunshine or the balance of the day. I got 62 years in one day."

"It's all your fear. You look for something to project it on, and you pick out a little old scroungy nobody that eats out of a garbage can, and that nobody wants, that was kicked out of the penitentiary, that has been dragged through every hellhole that you can think of, and you drag him and put him in a courtroom."

"I know and understand you are much more than what I think you are. But first, I must deal with you the way I think of you, even if that's only my own thinking and not you."

"I don't think like you people. You people put importance on your lives. Well, my life has never been important to anyone."

"There is no way that you can know the taste of water unless you drink it or unless it has rained on you or unless you jump  in the river."

"Music is like the soul from center. It's sound from the birth baby to the old and death and beyond. It hooks up life, death and all we don't understand. It is the universe on a level all its own. There are awarenesses hidden within sound just like programs within your computer."

"Most of the people at the ranch that you call the Family were just people that you did not want, people that were alongside the road, that their parents had kicked out, that did not want to go to Juvenile Hall. So I did the best I could and I took them up on my garbage dump and I told them this: that in love, there is no wrong."

"I don't understand you, but I don't try. I don't try to judge nobody. I know that the only person I can judge is me. But I know this: that in your hearts and your own souls, you are as much responsible for the Vietnam war as I am for killing these people."

"You've drugged me for years, dragging me up and down prison hallways, laying my head on every chopping block you've got, chained me, burnt me, but you cannot defeat me. In all that was said about me, it was not me saying it, and if you see a false prophet, it is only a reflection of your own judgments."

"Mr. and Mrs. America, you are wrong. I am not the King of the Jews nor am I a hippie cult leader. I am what you have made me and the mad dog devil killer fiend leper is a reflection of your society."

"Whatever the outcome of this madness that you call a fair trial or Christian justice, you can know this: In my mind's eye my thoughts light fires in your cities."

"My father is your jailhouse. My father is the system."

"Helter Skelter is confusion. Confusion is coming down around you fast. If you can't see the confusion coming down around you fast, you can call it what you wish."

"I have done my best to get along in your world and now you want to kill me, and I look at you, and then I say to myself: You want to kill me? Ha. I'm already dead, have been all my life."

"Is it a conspiracy that the music is telling the youth to rise up against the establishment because the establishment is rapidly destroying things? Is that a conspiracy? The music speaks to you every day, but you are too deaf, dumb, and blind  to even listen to the music."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 05:13:00 PM »
Set Charlie free!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
F*** the fuzz LET HIM GO!!!!! :flame:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 11:35:00 AM »
" catch somebody in France I'm upset with."

I wonder if he was talking about Ira Einhorn?

Every man has a property in his own person.
This nobody has any right to but himself.
The labor of his body and the work of his
 hands are properly his.

--John Locke

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline `

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 11:37:00 AM »
if we post on this thread, does the FBI put us on some watch list? testing, testing... :lol:

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 11:41:00 AM »
On 2005-05-25 08:35:00, Antigen wrote:

"" catch somebody in France I'm upset with."

I wonder if he was talking about Ira Einhorn

Wasn't he brought back?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
--Unanimous

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
I think so, but just in the last couple of years. France refused to deport him till we agreed not to execute him. Not sure how that all turned out.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

--Thomas Jefferson, 1791, in a letter to Archibald Stuart

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
Give Charlie the Nobel Prize

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
"I don't think like you people. You people put importance on your lives. Well, my life has never been important to anyone."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »
you people are so stupid, he's not a good person who deserves the nobel peace prize or even deserves to be freed, he says he didnt order ne of the kilings and they learned from their parents but in reality he actually did and if u can't see that killing people is wrong no matter who, than u should be sitting in prison with him.  He didn't value life cuz his always sucked, and he just brought people down to his level so he wouldnt have to be alone.  I do think he was a smart guy and undertand where he is coming from n some points but clearly deserves to b locked up for good.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
and if u can't see that killing people is wrong no matter who, than u should be sitting in prison with him.

yeh, right along with most politicians, most doctors, and corp CEOs. that's who does the majority of the 'killin', overtly and covertly.

just heard an interesting tidbit this mornings... the US has 5% of Earth's population and consumes 35% of its resources.
contemplate that!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
On 2005-07-08 11:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you people are so stupid, he's not a good person who deserves the nobel peace prize or even deserves to be freed, he says he didnt order ne of the kilings and they learned from their parents but in reality he actually did and if u can't see that killing people is wrong no matter who, than u should be sitting in prison with him.  He didn't value life cuz his always sucked, and he just brought people down to his level so he wouldnt have to be alone.  I do think he was a smart guy and undertand where he is coming from n some points but clearly deserves to b locked up for good."

Wow, you should be a politician. Or a priest.  :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
Go Chuck!  :flame:
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Napolean Bonafart

• View Profile
    • http://electriclarryland.spaces.live.com/lists/
Charles Manson Quotes
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »
The is what Charles Manson deserves. along with a little rubber room and a floor mat never to be set free and communicate with anyone.How could you fall for his words?

I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

quot;Thank you peanut gallery\"