Author Topic: Look at what they did to this poor kid...  (Read 12361 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at what they did to this poor kid...
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
Bryan, if you get this last anon post, ignore it.

To the Anon
First, you have no idea what happened with that infant and no idea what a completely dedicated, loving father Bryan is. That infant was not taken away by the courts--or anyone who who was sane or trying to protect that baby.  There was nothing to protect that baby from, and in fact, the court is extremely sympathetic to Bryan's case.  If you met his eldest child, who he raised, you would have to eat every ignorant word you said on the subject.

From your last post, you seemed very sympathetic toward CEDU, and it is interesting how you malign Bryan and promote an institution that abuses children in horrific, manipulative psychological fashion.  You seem to be jumping for any chance for them to do it again. So who's the sick fuck? I think it is you.  (By the way, I'll bet you can't lay out any concrete methods that CEDU employs to help direct kids on a healthy path. No pro-cedu person has been able to thus far.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »
wow i feel bad, i got pulled from there, but as much as i wanted to leave, i*d been there for so long i was so confused, for a year i wondered if i made the wrong decision...if that place could have taught me sumthing or i could have found what i was looking for...well 3 years later im still looking for whatever that is, but im happy and successfull, so that kid will be ok...i remember joe weaver...he was new and got put on discovery when i was there...he was actually nice who knew theyd turn him into a freaky team leader

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »
i was there for jow weaver...who are you man maybe we know eachother

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
On 2005-05-03 10:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

BTW as the Bonners' Coumty paper describes it this week, offers are pouring in for all the CEDU schools, especially in Idaho----one of the top bidders has already said he plans to hire back the CEDU teachers and staff---wonder if they'll use the same school names, it seems likely and without the contamination of Brown Schools it'll be like CEDU used to be

How much you wanna bet it's Robert Browning Lichfield?

He who laughs last.....???

No, it's he who laughs lasts.  :rofl:

Don't sweat the
Petty Things

Don't pet the
Sweaty Things

Water what you want to grow.
--Curiosity

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
Surprised about who's trying to buy CEDU or at least some of the schools. And the new deal will be contracted in an iron-clad way---there'll be no more parent lawsuits I can tell you that, full disclosure and all the old CEDU psychological lore

It ain't Robert Browning Litchfield, whoever that is, I can tell you that much

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »
You and your convert friends holding some half-assed, grass roots, profeet for a few people at your house or in the woods really doesn't count as "starting up the school again".

I really doubt that anyone is going to buy those properties with the specific intention of resurrecting CEDU style schools there.  No sensible investor would ever throw their money away on a failed program that already ran 6 seperate schools into the ground!

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-06-01 08:45 ]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
On 2005-05-03 10:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yeah Bryan, you're just a poster child for the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune--As you put it---"family" "kidnapped" your infant child----translation: the way you were living/acting caused a court to take custody away from you and give it to persons who were able to keep the kid from meeting with catastrophe---or "family" took the child and your life style didn't make going to court a real optio

Poor Bryan he's had such a bad time of it, he's been "on edge" for god's sake (daily drug use will do that):maybe if you'd stop blaming other people for your behavior and apologize for being a dangerous rude insane prick---but then you wouldn't be Bryan, right??

BTW as the Bonners' Coumty paper describes it this week, offers are pouring in for all the CEDU schools, especially in Idaho----one of the top bidders has already said he plans to hire back the CEDU teachers and staff---wonder if they'll use the same school names, it seems likely and without the contamination of Brown Schools it'll be like CEDU used to be  

He who laughs last.....???"
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »
On 2005-04-28 02:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"none of you have any idea of what really occurs in this world. spend some time in the e.r. and maybe you might see some of the world. or travel. to bad you had kids b-cuz you are contributing to over-population. when the pandemic comes and your kid dies i will not feel sorry for you but i will be in the e.r. trying to save their life. i hope your family shoots you. yes it does happen, last week a brother shot his brother. he died, we did everything we could but he is dead and... well it doesn't matter fuck you. do what you want we will see you sooner or later hopefully you die fast so i don't have to clean up the room.

keep driving big gas sucking trucks, don't educate your kids, and destroying the environment, the faster we can kill ourselves the better.

-e

think i'm wrong? give it fifty years!!!"

This is Ottawa5, aka Gentiana, aka Anie in Minneapolis' son.  The RMA "grad" who's trying to become a doctor.  Maybe he can do some brain surgery on ol' Annie, because her mental illness is clearly the root of the son's dimented thought process.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2005, 12:21:00 PM »
On 2005-03-30 13:36:00, Son Of Serbia wrote:

""WELL HELLO, MY NAME IS COREY, I WAS SUPOST TO GRADUATE IN DEC. BUT IN STED THE SCHOOL CLOSED. I FOUND OUT AT 3AM WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE ON A HOME VISIT, WHEN A GRIL WALK THROUGHT THE HOUSE. THATS WHEN I FOUND OUT THE BAD NEWS ABOUT CEDU. AT FRIST IT DIDN'T REALLY HIT ME, BECAUSE A STAFF NAMED JOE W. TOLD ME THAT I WASN'T COMING HOME AFTER MY VISIT. I CRIED AND STATED TO HYPERVENTALATE. I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. THAT WAS MY HOME SENCE FEB. 13 2004. NOW I'M REALLY SCARED. I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE THE PEOPLE I TRULLY LOVE AND CARE ABOUT. I SAID MY GOODBYES AND GOT IN THE CAR AND WENT HOME, UNFINISTED WITH MY WORK. I HADE 1 PROPHEET AND TWO WORKSHOPS LEFT. I'M SAD. I AM NOT READY TO LEAVE. -COREY P. PER-GROUP"

I pulled this statement off of the opening page at the LAME-ASS CEDU ALUMNI SITE.  I'm not trying to single this kid out or anything, In fact, I feel really sorry for him.  But I had to do it.  Why?

Because this is the end result of a Cedu education: confused, uneducated (or at least undereducated), scared, kids,who can barely spell, let alone function in normal society.

Does this poor kid sound like someone whose been "prepared to go out and Lead a Successful Life?"  Cedu neglected & failed this kid, like they did to generations of other kids before him...but as long you collected your tuition checks on time, it didn't matter...right Mel?

This is yet another prime example of why Cedu was shit, and their "emotional growth education" was fucking worthless.

Fuck Mel Wasserman, Fuck Brown Schools, and FUCK CEDU!!! Burn in hell you miserable, theiving, cultist,arrogant pieces of shit!!!!!"

I just had to bring this topic back up again, because Serb really hit the nail on the head with it, but wasn't given enough credit. Not only is this a perfect representation of a kid at CEDU, it could easily have been any of about 60% of the kids at BCA during my time. It's a sad thought thinking where these kids are today, because it's most likely nowhere glorious.