Author Topic: Look at what they did to this poor kid...  (Read 12362 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at what they did to this poor kid...
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2005, 09:36:00 AM »
Instead of tearing into you like the other anonymous [is that a "social skill" learned in Raps???], I want to extend some consensual validation.  Yes, it was disorienting and the nightmares are real and painful for some others.  And yes, it gets better after awhile.  Talking to others helps.  Best Wishes.
On 2005-04-15 11:43:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"Thankfully I did not graduate from cedu, nor did I complete my education there.

The experience of cedu certainly was Traumatic for me, and yes it did leave me somewhat confused.  I liken the experience of cedu to that of having spent 19 months in a coma, and then suddenly waking up. I was disorientated for a time, and I had nightmares about cedu for months.  Eventually the nightmares stopped.  

I never bought into Cedu's bullshit, and I skipped the final year of mindfucking. I believe that I had a far easier time adjusting post Cedu than most of my "peers".

"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »
To the friendly anon who just posted: thank you for your insights.  Yes talking to others does indeed help, and I've certainly done plenty of that.

As for the dickless coward whose been attacking me, I really don't need to explain myself to you, and you really aren't worth anyone's time. You don't know shit about who I am, period! But, if fabricating stories about me is what gets you through the day, then by all means please continue; because if that's what you need to do to stay off that crack pipe, I won't stand in the way of your recovery.   I will agree with you about Cedu being a waste of money though, because CEDU was a HUGE waste of money, and so is every other institution that bases itself on the totally useless, so-called  "emotional growth therapy".  

IT'S A SCAM PARENTS!  DON'T BUY INTO IT!  
THE ONLY THING YOU WILL GAIN FROM THESE PROGRAMS IS A SERIOUS CASE OF BUYERS REMORSE!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-04-18 06:24 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »
If you don't want people to "attack" you then you should stop belittling others. what story exactly did i fabricate? because i have only quoted what you have said about yourself.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
Well for starters, you called me uneducated, and you called me a coward because I don't "speak in an open forum", whatever that means.  Additionally, you insinuated that I was some spoiled rich kid (boy you couldn't be further from the truth).  

I'm not out here to belittle anyone, what I am doing is telling the truth about an abusive and worthless institution, namely CEDU, which hurt a lot of innocent kids. I know because I saw it with my own eyes.

It would be impossible for me to belittle the cedu criminals and their supporters anyways, as these individuals are the lowest of low, and already reside at the bottom of the barrel.

And I never said don't attack me.  I just called you a coward because you talk shit & hide under a bag.  I also asked who you are, but I guess you're just too embarrassed to say.  

Truthfully, I don't think this is the first exchange you and I have had.  I think you've attacked me before, anonymously of course.  maybe you're embarrased of the things you said before, so now you're playing dumb, pretending to be someone else. I suppose that's one of the benefits of hiding under that bag, no accountability.  Hell, you're probably a registered sheep (poster) at the LAME ASS CEDU CONVERT ALUMNI SITE.

Whoever you are, I really don't give a fuck. Like I said before, you're not worth anyone's time.  

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-04-18 10:08 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
SOS, it's time to face it, you've got problems much bigger than the high school you went to. Maybe it's just part of your personality, maybe it's your upbringing--but something is very wrong here

I've seen many of your posts: you have a pervasive and unhealthy level of paranoia, always thinking that this or that poster is some particular long-lost boogeyman.  Your level of rage is worrisome and delusional and out of all proportion to the problems you remember having at CEDU even when you describe them in the most catastrophic, hysterical ways

You also obviously have  full-blown grandiose tendencies:  you're SO rich, SO successful, you're on some kind of mission to close schools, you're the Chosen One, son, in your own mind at least

Not to mention a deep and unattractive streak of cruelty boarding on sadistic tendencies in the way you speak to others and treat and, yes, belittle them. (Too bad your grandiosity couldn't be twisted not some kind of plan just to be the fairest and the kindest---unfortunately personality distortions don'wt work that way)

And lets not forget the obsessive, apparently compulsive posting, here and at cedualumni, more than one a day I think, for time immemorial, last time I checked---but that, you grandly tell us is because you're the boss and can be playing on your computer all the time, when, according to you, the rest of us are in our parents' basement, etc, etc, etc.

It doesn't stop there but I will, because it's sad to go on

I don't know son, get yourself some help, cuz I really fear for that kid of yours when it's not a baby and starts to cross you, as children will, you're going to have to be a more mature balanced man that you are now to handle that situation with any acceptably good outcome.

Man, you're a walking mental health grab-bag!

Sick, sick, sick.

Offline Dr. Fucktard

• View Profile
    • http://srt8homo
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
As fucked up as Son of Serbia is, we can still help him---at the new, improved, all-ages, faith-based Straight, Inc.-by-the-Sea!

Love ya, Son of Serbia!

See you in Group!
eenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »
On 2005-04-18 11:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"SOS, it's time to face it, you've got problems much bigger than the high school you went to. Maybe it's just part of your personality, maybe it's your upbringing--but something is very wrong here

I've seen many of your posts: you have a pervasive and unhealthy level of paranoia, always thinking that this or that poster is some particular long-lost boogeyman.  Your level of rage is worrisome and delusional and out of all proportion to the problems you remember having at CEDU even when you describe them in the most catastrophic, hysterical ways

You also obviously have  full-blown grandiose tendencies:  you're SO rich, SO successful, you're on some kind of mission to close schools, you're the Chosen One, son, in your own mind at least

Not to mention a deep and unattractive streak of cruelty boarding on sadistic tendencies in the way you speak to others and treat and, yes, belittle them. (Too bad your grandiosity couldn't be twisted not some kind of plan just to be the fairest and the kindest---unfortunately personality distortions don'wt work that way)

And lets not forget the obsessive, apparently compulsive posting, here and at cedualumni, more than one a day I think, for time immemorial, last time I checked---but that, you grandly tell us is because you're the boss and can be playing on your computer all the time, when, according to you, the rest of us are in our parents' basement, etc, etc, etc.

I don't know son, get yourself some help, cuz I really fear for that kid of yours when it's not a baby and starts to cross you, as children will, you're going to have to be a more mature balanced man that you are now to handle that situation with any acceptably good outcome.

Sick, sick, sick. "

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

It's the same old shit again, from the shit master.  Thank you for confirming my suspicions Mr. Dickless Wonder. I know it's you, because you can't hide from me.

You just can't let it go can you?  You're still obsessed with me and my family.  You studied all of my posts, huh?  Well I don't doubt that. And you're still making up stories about me I see.

Funny how you seem so concerned about my son now, yet less than 2 months ago you were calling him "Dickless" and you also threatened to rape his mother over at the LAME ASS cedualumni.com site.  I can pull up the thread and post the link if anyone's really interested in seeing what a lying piece of shit you really are.

As for my kid, he's in great hands, and he's not a baby anymore!  He turns 1 in less than 2 weeks, which officially makes him a toddler.  I'm planning the birthday party as we speak.  

I'm surprised that a sick, misguided, person with as many contradictions as yourself, would dare to call others delusional.  We've been going back and forth for months and months now, and you're still too afraid to tell me who you are.  Still too afraid to come out of that closet in your parent's basement, hmmm?  By the way you are the only person who does that, and you're the only one I've said that to.  If you really did read all my posts, then you know that already.

For the record, I'm Not the CHOSEN one.  I'm just a guy who speaks his mind.  I know what I saw, I know what happened, and I speak the truth.  I am not alone here.  There are many others just like me who post here, that's what makes fornits the great site that it is.  Maybe I do stand out a bit more (in your mind no doubt a lot more), but I'm only one of thousands of people who feel this way about your cult.  Perhaps if you pulled your head out of your own ass every now and then, you might see the big picture.

But sadly No, you are far too close minded for that.  It's not completely your fault, Cedu made you what you are, and you were far to weak to resist.  Cedu is Dead, but you still won't let it rest.  You will defend those criminals and their bullshit to the bitter end, because you know no other way.  I used to hate you, and everything you stood for DW.  But now, I can't help but feel pity for you.  You're a very sad, and confused little man, who still hangs on to the imagined glories of a dead cult. How Pathetic!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-05-04 05:12 ]

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »

"SOS, it's time to face it, you've got problems much bigger than the high school you went to"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

Your level of rage is worrisome and delusional and out of all proportion to the problems you remember having at CEDU even when you describe them in the most catastrophic, hysterical ways

"LIE. NOT OUT OF PROPORTION AT ALL.WHAT IS CATASTROPHIC WAS THE PROGRAMS EXISTANCE."

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON?"

Not to mention a deep and unattractive streak of cruelty boarding on sadistic tendencies in the way you speak to others and treat and, yes, belittle them."

"HAVE YOU EVER SAT IN ON A RAP?WHAT IS IT THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO COMMUNICATE ANYWAY?"

And lets not forget the obsessive, apparently compulsive posting, here and at cedualumni, more than one a day I think,

"I DON'T THINK SO. AND SO WHAT? BELIEVE ME, IT'S WORTHY AND AN HONORABLE CAUSE."

" I checked---but that, you grandly tell us is because you're the boss and can be playing on your computer all the time, when, according to you, the rest of us are in our parents' basement, etc, etc, etc.

"you! YOU PROBABLY ARE. LOL"

It doesn't stop there but I will, because it's sad to go on.

"PLEASE DO. I LOVE EDITORIALIZINT YOUR IDIODIC POSTS."

I really fear for that kid of yours when it's not a baby and starts to cross you, as children will, you're going to have to be a more mature balanced man that you are now to handle that situation with any acceptably good outcome.

"WHAT KIND OF A PERSON WOULD SAY THINGS LIKE THIS IF THEY DOBN'T WHOM THEY SPEAK OF? A COWARD."  

Sick, sick, sick. "

YOU ARE. I'D BE WARY OF PROGRAM WIERDOS LIKE YOU
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »
right, i'll keep that in mind wierdo.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2005, 12:21:00 PM »
you should. he gave you good advice

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »

"SOS, it's time to face it, you've got problems much bigger than the high school you went to. Maybe it's just part of your personality, maybe it's your upbringing--but something is very wrong here

Sick, sick, sick. "

Damn, loser.  Get over it?  YOU get over it.

What's the matter?  You're pissed and hurt because you lost your little job?  What do you care now what your former inmates are doing?  Can't seem to stop trying to belittle and control them even though you're no longer employed.

Get a LIFE, then get a JOB, dirtbag.

I'll even help you out with the job part.  

Repeat after me: "Would you like fries with
that, sir?"
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
"Dysfunction Junction"?  I just bet you are, dysfunctional that is: no, I'm not out of a job, never worked for CEDU, don't live in my parents' basement (although my parents are loving, good people who would gladly let me live with them if I needed to, and I would be grateful to them for that.  

See, Serb and Dysfunction---that's called a loving, supportive, intergeneration relationship---something you've never experienced obviously, since you talk like living with your parents would be like being fed to alligators or something.

Serb is sick, no question, D. J., I don't know how sick you are--- but sucking up to Serb makes me think you can't be quite right, he used to have a "friend" named Bryan Felsher who did all his sucking for him, but Bryan is no longer with us under that name at least.  If you "search WWF"  "Bryan Felsher" you'll find him under some other name now, I think "CEDU is a Cult".  

Apparently he figured out that his posts looked so insane that he was afraid to have his name on them and changed his identifier.

So you and Serby have a nice time lover boy and for God's sake stay away from your parents

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »
On 2005-04-21 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Apparently he figured out that his posts looked so insane that he was afraid to have his name on them and changed his identifier.
"

And your own posts are so insane that you won't even attach an identifier!

Talk about being afraid....

Keep hiding under the bag, Paranoia Boy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
You're awesome! I worked at RMA and hitted it. I loved the students... they were all awesome. So glad it's closed.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
On 2005-04-21 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

Apparently he figured out that his posts looked so insane that he was afraid to have his name on them and changed his identifier.

Hmm, I suppose that's possible. Or maybe it was about that psycho who was posting the addresses and phone numbers of various people who's names might belong to various ppl who post here. But who knows? Maybe he's so crazy he didn't even notice that and your theory is the real reason.  :roll:

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people equally in war and peace. And covers with the shield of it's protection all classes of men at all times and under all circumstances.
--US Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes