Author Topic: all the hurt  (Read 22692 times)

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
all the hurt
« on: March 27, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
I went to cedu from sept 2002 to june 2004. Pain I will certainly never get over and grudges on the people who have hurt me so.

I went a cold lonely sad 14 year old coked up 98 pound little girl...
I am now a cold lonely sad 17 year old drugged up with pain and grudge still in my heart, just waiting to be free and happy from the memories again, hating every single thing my parents do and taking control with them but nothing else in life, i live on my own and have no money, everyday i am called a slut at school because of nasty rumors, i am now more knowledgeable about my eating disorder and how to hide it very well, i cry every night and at random times and wish i was dead.

maybe this is all from the fact that i didnt "cope" with my pain and that i am not getting over the cedu memories.
all i know is i went in knowing nothing about anything harmful, and i came out knowing everything about the things i hide now today.  I know to never cry when someone close hurts me.
I remember in raps how i sat across the room from the screaming demon who was my "friend" but who had turned her heart cold towards me because of the fact that i had gotten caught for something that she had been involved with and most of the kids in the room had been too. they knew i would say nothing. they knew i was a "softy" and would do nothing to hurt them or get them in trouble. instead, i took the blame of the plans to run away and get drugs. yes it was petty, wut i got caught for, but every rap i would get yelled at for something that i knew someone else was hiding in that same room that i was sitting in.
i was human, they were robot. and when they got caught... all of a sudden they were human again, and there they were asking for help on their restriction (after i had helped myself get off). and i, being a forgiving 14 year old, young and god damn stupid, said sure, ill help. indside i was crying out to people, "care about me."
After my first hospital visit, i came back, and was hoping to see the look on the staffs faces when they saw me again. thinking maybe they would forgive me of my terrible sins and care about me. no.
they sat me down in raps and i was the first to be started out with:

"so noelle, how was the visit? it went well i hope?" i looked at them confused as to why they said it calmly. i stupidly didnt hear the tone that they were using with me. i didnt understand the horrid things people would say to me from then on.
"good, actually i met alot of people. It seemed like they cared."
there was a silence in the room, in the corner i heard someone trying to hold in their laugh.
then the sick uncold words started to flow out from the mouths of, who i thought to be nice, people.
"cared? do you know really anyone who cares? i mean about you? do you have any idea what kind of crazy people go to places like that??? did you throw up there too? to get skinny for the boys? HA! you are a twig yes, ill admit that, but when you sit with the guys and flirt? they are disgusted by you!"
I sat with a hard face, trying not to cry. right then i knew thats exactly what they wanted.

When i refused to eat for a while i would not go to meals... i was put on "plate check" and was forced to eat or i would get my punishment...
*now for all you people who dont know anything about Eating disorders, this is the hardest thing for a person with it.)

I was weak going in, and i was extremely powerless and numb going out.
i have learned to fake my smiles and make everything better by keeping my mouth shut.
I get hurt everyday by people i care about, but i have learned to never tell what i really want to say.
My parents had expected me to be "fixed"
but now i am a hurt girl with intentions of revenge.

never send away something to be fixed when it was never broken in the first place

-noelle  but couldve been someone else
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
broken\" children are no more than the remains of the parent who dropped them and carelessly left the peices to cut whoever tried to pick them up.
                 - noelle

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
all the hurt
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »
Darlin, at least it seems like you've got some clear idea where your head is at and where you want it to be. You're way ahead of where I was when I was in your shoes. You'll get there, b'lieve it!

I wish the idiots that pass for journalists in Bonners Ferry would ask you for a quote.

For the most part we inherit our opinions. We are the heirs of habits and mental customs. Our beliefs, like the fashion of our garments, depend on where we were born. We are molded and fashioned by our surroundings.
--Environment is a sculptor -- a painter.

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
http://bonnercountydailybee.com/forms/letters.php

Give them a quote or two. They need to know where to go to ask - and sometimes need some help knowing what to ask.

If you want to ring them up or write a paper leter:

Bonner County Daily Bee
P.O. Box 159 / Sandpoint, Idaho 83864 / 208-263-9534

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »
And yet you stood on stage?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 03:03:00 AM »
i went to cedu hs from 96 to 98 amd while i was a bit of a bastard with a mouth on me like a sailors what i was subject to will never be forgotten and never forgiven i trusted those peop[le and had it not been for a certain person or two i swear i would have killed myself to end all that was cedu but when i graduated and my fac member stood with me i can honestly say ive never been more proud of myself than i was then.....cedu is for rich snooby kids that they and there parents dont get along this is a way for them to get rid of us kids when we dont comply and i might add that a large amount of my cedu peer group was adopted so why adopt if you dont want us kind of thing is what lead several cedu students to cedu and with alot to work thru i am just glad i am gone and graduated i will not say i learned nothing for i learned alot sos much that i couldnt have ever learned on my own but the price i pay for every day for that knowlege is what keeps me up every dingle fucking night since june 1998 so you tell me how to get this brain washing esch crap out of my head my parents regret sending me there they say i am not the same vibrant funloving easy goin girl i was before and this was years ago but since cedu i havent been able to be happy they took that from me i only excell in exstreme structured enviornmentd like cedu so what do i do now????? :wstupid:  :smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 03:38:00 AM »
my name is jennifer lefler i was obviosly in your peer group arrived in march 96 graduated in june 98 please tell me more about you issues with this crap school you my contact me via
[email protected]
or
1 314 307 1911 my cell
or my adress
2009 timberview dr
kirwood MO
while im out of the country across the pond in grand old england dont get your knickers in a  bunch i can  get telly calls and mail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »
you gay brit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
On 2005-03-27 13:59:00, lookatmenowbitch wrote:

"I went to cedu from sept 2002 to june 2004. Pain I will certainly never get over and grudges on the people who have hurt me so.

I went a cold lonely sad 14 year old coked up 98 pound little girl...

I am now a cold lonely sad 17 year old drugged up with pain and grudge still in my heart, just waiting to be free and happy from the memories again, hating every single thing my parents do and taking control with them but nothing else in life, i live on my own and have no money, everyday i am called a slut at school because of nasty rumors, i am now more knowledgeable about my eating disorder and how to hide it very well, i cry every night and at random times and wish i was dead.

maybe this is all from the fact that i didnt "cope" with my pain and that i am not getting over the cedu memories.

all i know is i went in knowing nothing about anything harmful, and i came out knowing everything about the things i hide now today.  I know to never cry when someone close hurts me.

I remember in raps how i sat across the room from the screaming demon who was my "friend" but who had turned her heart cold towards me because of the fact that i had gotten caught for something that she had been involved with and most of the kids in the room had been too. they knew i would say nothing. they knew i was a "softy" and would do nothing to hurt them or get them in trouble. instead, i took the blame of the plans to run away and get drugs. yes it was petty, wut i got caught for, but every rap i would get yelled at for something that i knew someone else was hiding in that same room that i was sitting in.

i was human, they were robot. and when they got caught... all of a sudden they were human again, and there they were asking for help on their restriction (after i had helped myself get off). and i, being a forgiving 14 year old, young and god damn stupid, said sure, ill help. indside i was crying out to people, "care about me."

After my first hospital visit, i came back, and was hoping to see the look on the staffs faces when they saw me again. thinking maybe they would forgive me of my terrible sins and care about me. no.

they sat me down in raps and i was the first to be started out with:

"so noelle, how was the visit? it went well i hope?" i looked at them confused as to why they said it calmly. i stupidly didnt hear the tone that they were using with me. i didnt understand the horrid things people would say to me from then on.

"good, actually i met alot of people. It seemed like they cared."

there was a silence in the room, in the corner i heard someone trying to hold in their laugh.

then the sick uncold words started to flow out from the mouths of, who i thought to be nice, people.

"cared? do you know really anyone who cares? i mean about you? do you have any idea what kind of crazy people go to places like that??? did you throw up there too? to get skinny for the boys? HA! you are a twig yes, ill admit that, but when you sit with the guys and flirt? they are disgusted by you!"

I sat with a hard face, trying not to cry. right then i knew thats exactly what they wanted.

When i refused to eat for a while i would not go to meals... i was put on "plate check" and was forced to eat or i would get my punishment...

*now for all you people who dont know anything about Eating disorders, this is the hardest thing for a person with it.)

I was weak going in, and i was extremely powerless and numb going out.

i have learned to fake my smiles and make everything better by keeping my mouth shut.

I get hurt everyday by people i care about, but i have learned to never tell what i really want to say.

My parents had expected me to be "fixed"

but now i am a hurt girl with intentions of revenge.

never send away something to be fixed when it was never broken in the first place

-noelle  but couldve been someone else

"

Jesus, shut the fuck up! Get over this shit. Just because your life is fucked up does not mean that CEDU is to blame. You life was fucked up before you went to CEDU and it still is. All you can say about that is that they didn't help yuo with anything. It's no one's fault but your own that your life is fucked up now. In 2002-2004, maybe, MAYBE, you could have blamed CEDU for your problems. But you are out of there now and you need to grow the fuck up!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »
People who cuss as much as you do, do so to make up for inadequacies in their lives!    :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »
On 2005-10-10 14:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"People who cuss as much as you do, do so to make up for inadequacies in their lives!    :wstupid: "

oh yeah? Well FUCK YOU!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
God, the intelligence on this site never ceases to amaze me!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
your mom

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
Just as I expected!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »
Yea, I think that's what the joke was...

No actually, you're so much smarter than the rest of us! That's what it is!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
all the hurt
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2005, 09:40:00 AM »
Fuck fuck mother fuck mother mother fuck fuck. How's that! Who gives a shit about intelligence on this site. Isn't that the point of having an anonymous posting, so that you can say whatever you want how ever you want?