Author Topic: What's the deal with Resource Realizations ??  (Read 7453 times)

Offline Program Rebellion

• View Profile
What's the deal with Resource Realizations ??
« on: March 24, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
I went to their website http://www.resourcerealizations.com/ and noticed they have a TON of 'trainers' and 'coaches' now, way more than before. Also, it seems they are focusing more on public seminars and are training more and more. It's a scary thought to imagine more of these nuts out there.

Are they still doing WWASP's seminars?

Do people ever protest outside of the seminars?

I can't believe how many seemingly intelligent people are getting scammed... I mean, they must have made descent money to send their kid off. any info about this company, and the situation regarding their seminars would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is Gilcrease still doing seminars himself? That guy is crazy!

[ This Message was edited by: WisdomFamily on 2005-03-24 14:11 ][ This Message was edited by: WisdomFamily on 2005-03-24 14:12 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
RR probably signed up with WWASPS to make money.

Remember, its a business, and not ALL businessmen and businesswomen have scruples.

But yeah. With the flak WWASPS is getting its only going to be a short trip up the paper trail to find RR's association, so maybe theyre trying to diversify and get away from the program? Or, they just wanna make more money.

Whatever man, its all just sensitivity training bullshit. When a "coach" or "trainer" talks about a 'program daughter', it reeks of cultish bullshit and frankly makes me have this tic... the left-hook-to-the-jaw tic I get when I see a parent talking about their kid like livestock.

He that lives upon hope will die fasting
--Benjamin Franklin 1758

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Sue Your Ass Off Scheff

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
Niles, This is just one reason WHY WWASPS MUST BE ERADICATED. The PROGRAMS I refer too are PURE. No seminars. Just PURE TREATMENT.

I am one of the good people in all of this.[ This Message was edited by: Lawsuit Sue on 2005-03-24 19:29 ]
am one of the good people in all of this.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »
So thats why youre bitching on this website and being as secretive as WWASPS?  :rofl:

Time to give us some real criteria of your programs and how you pick and refer to them... or how about some criteria of why you, or the program take a kid in?

One of my issues is kids in programs that dont need it. And, I would wager the *VAST* majority do not need it.

Also, why do you act soooooooooo secretive? Whats the reason of hiding what programs you refer to? The fucking website itself admits your funded by programs.

I wonder how long it would take to figure out that youre basically being paid for referrals...  :grin:)

T'is an ill wind that blows no minds.
--Syadasti

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
Niles, if you would be kind enough to go through my prior posts, you will see the criteria that I require. As for why I feel a child would need a program, how about drug use? How about unfavorable peer relations? Those are just two reasons. You can look at my website for more examples if you wish. I WOULD NEVER SEND A CHILD TO A PROGRAM JUST TO COLLECT A REFERAL FEE. I do not disclose the programs I refer to because I respect the privacy of the enrolled child and their respecive families. I also do not want anyone to go on a mission to have a child removed from any facility. My programs allow contact with people out of the programs on an individual basis. It could be sooner for one child than for the next child. Also the parents decide about who they are allowed to contact and the extent to which the child is allowed to contact those contacts.I hope this answers your questions and thank you for your interest in Pure.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2005, 02:09:00 AM »
Niles, if you would be kind enough to go through my prior posts, you will see the criteria that I require.
Why not tell us NOW, all at once, in one post, so its easier to reference to, and we know them all? And, I mean criteria both for intake of a child and for program consideration. What you FEEL and BELIEVE *DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING*.

As for why I feel a child would need a program, how about drug use? How about unfavorable peer relations? Those are just two reasons
Unfavorable peer relations? What kind of nebulous, meaningless, generalized bullshit is that? Getting bullied or having an arguement is reason for program incarceration? PUH-LEEZE. And as far as drug use... sorry to say it, but drug use is not drug ABUSE. Furthermore, there is a spectrum of 'problem' and spectrum of how much you need to do to fix it. A kid who drinks a beer or smokes a cig doesnt need to go to a program. Its NORMAL.

I WOULD NEVER SEND A CHILD TO A PROGRAM JUST TO COLLECT A REFERAL FEE.
Sure, I believe you. Suuuuurrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee.... whats your day job?

I do not disclose the programs I refer to because I respect the privacy of the enrolled child and their respecive families. I also do not want anyone to go on a mission to have a child removed from any facility. My programs allow contact with people out of the programs on an individual basis.
Ok, lets take this apart shall we?

1. You dont disclose them so if shit goes down you cant be traced back as easy and held accountable. You're covering your ass, just fucking admit it. If you've been lurking here long enough you'll realize its not going to cut the mustard with me.

2. You dont want a mission to have a kid removed from your faciliity because it would look bad for you if someone found out shit was going down bad. OOPS. Go tell that to Chi3. She got her kid out, oops. Oh wait, its the same WWASPS program your kid was in. oooooppppppppssssss?

3. "My programs allow contact with people out of the programs on a individual basis" I'll take anal bum covers for $200, Alex. (If you dont get it look up celebrity jeopardy). Way to cover your ass. That way the programs could not allow any outside contact at all and its okay, but its still "individual basis" so people think theres acutally a process.

WWASPS could just fucking SAY it and not do that, you know.

But at any rate, there is *NO* reason, AT ALL, to isolate and incarcerate a child in a program unless they broke a law (and jails are not programs and programs are not supposed to be jails) or a DOCTOR, with a PHD, peer review, license, all that shit, has a specific reason to isolate them from specific people. Such as abusive parents, cults, etc. Most programs dont have docs and dont actually have a process for communication to the outside except for level-climbing, ass kissing, and acting like you're told. *BULLSHIT METER BEEEEEEEEEP*

Also, as you said (but I didnt quote) parents can decide to a degree who THEIR kids can contact, but there is *NO* reason to not allow them communication to the authorities at any time for any reason, period. Same for legal representation.

BTW, my only interest in PURE is watching it actually follow the standards it says others should be held to. There is no reform or regulation in place. You say you dont send for referral fees, yet the programs fund you. Having a fucking laundry list of "reasons to send a kid to a program" isnt the same as having reasonable criteria.

Most kids grow up fine without intervention. PURE is a business and its funded by referrals. Your gonna say whatever you can to get people to send their kid to your place. Has PURE or any of its programs actually turned away a kid who didnt need it?

I doubt it. Just as much as I doubt your program picking abilities.

As men's prayers are a disease of the will, so are their creeds a disease of the intellect.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, poet, philosopher

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2005, 08:39:00 AM »
::troll::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2005, 08:47:00 AM »
On 2005-03-24 14:11:00, WisdomFamily wrote:

"I went to their website http://www.resourcerealizations.com/ and noticed they have a TON of 'trainers' and 'coaches' now, way more than before. Also, it seems they are focusing more on public seminars and are training more and more. It's a scary thought to imagine more of these nuts out there.

Are they still doing WWASP's seminars?

I can't believe how many seemingly intelligent people are getting scammed... I mean, they must have made descent money to send their kid off. any info about this company, and the situation regarding their seminars would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is Gilcrease still doing seminars himself? That guy is crazy!

[ This Message was edited by: WisdomFamily on 2005-03-24 14:11 ][ This Message was edited by: WisdomFamily on 2005-03-24 14:12 ]"

Resource Realizations just runs the public seminars now.  They are in the same business as LifeSpring (where many of them learnt their trade) and it's big brother Landmark Forum.  Some people will pay good money to be brainwashed (or can be brainwashed into paying good money) and they don't even have to have kids.

The WWASP work is now done by Premier Educational Systems LLC.  Same people, different company, smoke and mirrors.

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »
This is all interesting. Do you guys have websites for both ends of the spectrum?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2005, 10:44:00 AM »
You are so very right!!! There is never a reason to privately incarcerate a child and cut off all communications to the outside world. I have close personal knowledge of a girl who was sent to Mission Mountain School in Montana. While this is not a WWASPS program, apparently many of the same tactics are used. The secrecy surrounding this place is amazing, I don't think they even have a website. I have known one of this child's grandmothers for many years, and neither of the grandmothers are allowed any communication with their granddaughter, nor are her many cousins, aunts and uncles. The situation has torn this very large family apart beyond repair. There are at least 25 relatives who are strongly opposed to this child's incarceration, a half dozen of whom would have gladly taken the child and raised her, but the parents would not hear of it. There are over 20 cousins affected by this, most old enough to know what is going on. Half of these kids no longer see one another (they all live in close proximity), because their parents have taken sides and no longer speak. These programs claim to "bring families back together", WHAT A JOKE!!!Tell that to this family.

Offline Program Rebellion

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
Thanks for the info. I was wondering why there was no mention of WWASP on the RR site anymore. The site used to publish info about the family seminars, dates and everything. Looks like they are getting more secret.

I also can't seem to find a copy of 'The Source' online. It used to be downloadable. Reading that magazine was surreal... total bullshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »

Good idea!  How about leafleting the other guests?  They may not like sharing a hotel with a bunch of cultish child abusers.  If the hotel considers it bad for business they won't be so welcome next time.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »
Niles, being that you are not adept at navigating this forum, I will reiterate. Criteria for program consideration of a child would be I recieve a call from a concerned parent/parents. The parent/parents then tell me their situation with their child.I respond with feedback regarding how I feel this situation be best handled. If I Feel that a program is not necessary, I WILL NOT REFER THE CHILD TO A PROGRAM.I then sound off other ideas. Those ideas can range from finding a mentor to outpatient therapy.Intake criteria would be I and the parents have come to the conclusion that a program would be the best route to go.Unfavorable peer relations can be hanging out with drug users and getting into trouble with law because of hanging out with law breakers to name two.DRUG USE can quickly turn into DRUG ABUSE.In those situations , I leave it to the parents to gauge the seriousness of the drug use.Do you expect me and/or programs to have a child see a lawyer EVERY TIME a child makes a complaint?! In that case, lawyers would be talking to children around the clock.As for contacts such as friends, family, etc., If the parents are ok with it, they will be allowed to do so at specified times.My other source of income is none of your or anyone's concern but myself. I have on more than one occasion reccemended alternative solutions such as mentoring and outpatient therapy.Contrary to your beliefs and those of others, I do not receive calls for help from parents simply because their child stole a Backstreet Boys CD from the local Walmart. They concerns are VERY LEGITIMATE.Sometimes it leads to a program. sometimes it doesn't.I hope this eases your mind and thank you again for your interest in Pure.      

I am one of the good people in all of this.[ This Message was edited by: Lawsuit Sue on 2005-03-25 18:13 ]

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2005, 09:21:00 PM »
Uhuh... lets clip from your website there lady...

* Teen Addiction
    * Teen violence/Rage/Anger
    * Teen Truancy
    * Teen Substance Abuse (Drug &
      Alcohol Abuse)
    * Teen Depression
    * Teen Gangs
    * Teen Runaways
    * Teen Suicide
    * Teen Cults
    * Troubled Teens, Problem Teens
    * Struggling Teens At Risk Teens
    * Underachiever, Lacks Motivation
    * ADD/ADHD/LD/ODD and Bipolar Teens
    * Peer Pressure
    * Defiant, Disrespectful and Rebellious Teens

* Military Schools and Academies
    * Behavior Modification Programs
    * Alternative Schools and Programs
    * Residential Treatment facilities
    * Therapeutic Boarding Schools
    * Boarding Schools for Struggling Teens
    * Tough Love
    * Adoption

This is a paste straight from the PURE website. http://www.helpyourteens.com/services.html to be exact. Seems like a fucking laundry list of what most teenagers go through, period, anyway. And a lot of them are soooo fucking vague it could be applied to ANY normal kid. Its real nice to hear that oh you only take the real bad cases and you PERSONALLY make that determination as if youre qualified to do a god damned thing, but theres no proof of it. Just the fact that PURE is funded by programs, and at least some of those referred-to-programs werent as good as they should've been.

The second paragraph just seems to be either a spamdex, or just saying you'll basically do anything! wow! Money money money....

Start putting out some proof and holding yourself accountable there, Lawsueit Sue. You still wont admit all the programs you admit to and you still havent answered anything behind that bullshit secrecy they use. "case by case basis" is a copout.

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
http://controlledminds.blogspot.com/

The company structure of the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools? (WWASPS/Teen Help) is detailed in this report http://www.isaccorp.org/wwasps.html that includes information on Resource Realizations/Premier Educational Systems, the for-profit company that provides mandatory seminars required by the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS) for the teens and parents associated with the program. The seminars (such as Discovery, Focus and Visions) seemingly are built on the cults of est and Lifespring, as indicated by this International Survivors Action Committee document http://www.isaccorp.org/lifespring/life ... hology.pdf and http://www.rickross.com/groups/lifespring.html.

Resource Realizations/Premier Educational Systems prominently appeared in the US media when company founder David Gilcrease, a former Lifespring facilitator for five years who in 1986 had started his own company, peddled three-day seminars to US middle school students during the ?Challenge Day? workshop (run by a separate company) http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ ... _86868928;

According to this article http://www.isaccorp.org/wwasps/rrarticle1.htm the event had been arranged by Ms. Anciaux Aoki. Her own website http://www.anciauxinternational.com/res ... x_Aoki.pdf makes for interesting reading. Ms. Anciaux Aoki is deeply involved in the American public education system. Her influence on American students is significant. Her contributions to School-Family-Community Partnership programs and her work (scroll down) as a volunteer ?for numerous personal growth seminars? presented by Resource Realizations/Premier Educational Systems (Discovery, Focus, and Visions), as well as her membership on the Board of Directors of the Northwest Family Visions Foundation http://www.nwfamilyvisions.org/newslett ... ome%20from, should be reason for serious concern. (The board members of this organization are graduates of several World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools/Teen Help seminars http://www.nwfamilyvisions.org/whoweare.htm and appear to be firm followers of the teachings).

The Discovery, Focus and Visions seminars are at the heart of alleged brainwashing techniques applied to the children who have been placed in facilities associated with the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS) as well as their parents http://www.isaccorp.org/lifespring/life ... hology.pdf.

With great skill Challenge Day and Resource Realizations/Premier Educational Systems have managed to infiltrate the American school system.

But it gets worse. It appears that teachers and principals working for the US public school system readily support organizations such as World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools/Teen Help with membership in this association ?Northwest Association of Accredited Schools? (NAAS) http://www2.boisestate.edu/nasc/interna ... visits.htm. It should be noted that Eugenia Collins, Dace Goulding and Orval Hagerman, all members of the Northwest Association of Accredited Schools (NAAS), are employees at various World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools/Teen Help facilities and appear also in documents posted by the International Survivors Action Committee!!!