Author Topic: Racism and other stuff  (Read 30188 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« on: March 24, 2005, 12:28:00 AM »
I hate people with black skin
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
Oh, how original  :roll:

say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile.
--Kurt Vonnegut, American author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 09:33:00 AM »
Boy, these little brainwashed sheep never stop, do they? No doubt your hatred for blacks was nurtured at HLA.  

Rudy Bentz, former head master at HLA, often told his students about how he killed a black man while drunk driving as a young man.  This was common knowledge to everyone who was at CEDU-RS in the early 90's.  The investigating police officers never charged Rudy, because they were racists like you.  

Since Rudy obviously has no problem with killing black people, why wouldn't the school rudy founded teach others to hate blacks as well?  

I'm sure this anons parents are really happy  that they spent tens of thousands of dollars for HLA to teach their kid racist ideology. Really, they must be so very proud of how you turned out!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 08:51:00 PM »
OH PUHLESE!!!!
you have got to be kidding, right???  kinda funny to think that this kid didn't come to his racism by the means of oh, i don't know, his overly privledged, white bread family!
get a grip, serbia!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2005, 10:17:00 PM »
SOS's comment is as valid as yours.
My sons had never witnessed racism in our home, but picked it up at their respective programs.
I think it has something to do with festering, suppressed, anger, coupled with exposure to racism. People of color, or the most distressed kids, become the target for that anger. It certainly can't be targeted at those who deserve it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
On 2005-03-23 21:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I hate people with black skin"

People with any skin HATE YOU too!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »
On 2005-03-25 19:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"SOS's comment is as valid as yours.

My sons had never witnessed racism in our home, but picked it up at their respective programs.

I think it has something to do with festering, suppressed, anger, coupled with exposure to racism. People of color, or the most distressed kids, become the target for that anger. It certainly can't be targeted at those who deserve it.

"

Having multiple kids in "respective programs" may indicate that these kids were never raised to respect human dignity.

Raising kids without teaching moral values (don't read "religious," as I'm not at all religious) leaves them with a moral vacuum which then gets filled by those to whom they are subsequently exposed.

If these kids were raised appropriately they would not be in programs and therefore not be subjected to the awful, upside-down and backward culture flourishing therein.

If the parents had inculcated proper values in these children, they would not be susceptible to racism and hatred...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
You make some valid points, but I think you have assumed that I boarded my sons.

I did not support them being sent to programs. Wasn't even consulted. My older son spent 6 months at a Marine Military Academny and then came to live with me, when I and other family convinced my ex to bring him home. Four years later he sent our youngest to a different military academy followed by a TBS- HLA.

I can assure you that they were not exposed to racism in my home, ever. They had dealt with a step mother from hell prior to their 'respective' incarcerations. They were very angry about the bait and punish methods of the program. I do think some of that anger got misdirected. Racism was rampant at the Marine Military facility. At HLA the anger seemed to get directed to the severely distressed kids- ya know, the one's who puke in their hand and put it in their pocket or compulsively carry around and gaurd a hand full of pencils.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 08:39:00 AM »
I can tell you that racism for sure existed at HLA as well.  However, it was used in a subdued way by staff, mostly Rudy.

We had exactly ONE African-American student at HLA in the early years.  The way this kid was manipulated using racism was disgusting.

It is well known that Dahlonega is the "state seat" of the Ku Kluks Klan in GA, as the "Grand Cyclops" of the Georgia Klan operates a recruiting facility there.  

This being said, when this particular child began to intimate that he would "split treatment" during the night, Rudy was sure to inform him of how blacks "are treated around here" and told this poor kid that he may end up "strung up from a tree" if he were to be "out alone at night" around Dahlonega.

If this isn't the most appalling form of racism I'm not sure what is...
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »
Good lord. What were these parents thinking sending their kid to Ga, to a 'white' facility. Was he court ordered?

I was very concerned to learn that my son was in Ga, not to stereotype- we certainly have our share of racism in Tx- but I was worried about him picking up some 'backward' thinking. Although I don't look it, and wasn't raised with the awareness or traditions of my heritage, I am native. The race issue is important to me.

As the months progressed my concerns turned to the methods they considered 'therapeutic'. I was a counseling student at the time and was consulting with two friends who were PhD psychologists. They were deeply concerned as well.

Bentz was gone. I had to deal with Lindsey. When I addressed my concerns re: staff behavior and requested an explanation of the 'therapeutic' value, he simply ignored me. I assumed it was because I wasn't writing the checks. After speaking to other parents I discovered that ANY parent who asks too many questions was also labled 'advarsarial'. If one were persistent or passionately disagreed, they were asked to remove their kid.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
Hey, if a kid can be "diagnosed" as "ODD" without ever having received a psychological evaluation, then why not the parents, too...?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »
Amen brother.
I witnessed more 'ODD' behavior in the staff and adminitration than my son ever exhibited.
Add to that lying and manipulation. Suggesting that I lie to my son. Breaking confidence. Interfering with contact with my son. Having their head shrink impress on the court that I was 'advarsarial', non-supportive to the 'treatment my son needed', causing conflict on campus, harrassing staff at home. All fabrications. Worked well for them and my ex. They got to keep the money and my ex defeated my efforts.

BTW, my son was not 'diagnosed' prior to going to HLA. They provided that dx after a brief visit with my ex and were not interesting in taking a family history from me- the parent he'd spent the most time with. They honestly were not interested in my opinion and observations of my son. That was the first big red flag for me.

I took my ex to family court, asking that my son be brought back for an evaluation to determine if such an austere placement was in his best interest- I knew it would be found not to be. My ex testified that if my son came home he'd loose $110,000 in pre-paid tuition. They got HLA staff on the phone during the hearing to confirm that, also to sway the judge to believe that my son needed their 'treatment'. I didn't know it at the time, it was very early in the process, but their refund policy states nothing of the sort.

These people are grossly out of control and misuse their power and influence.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2005, 02:33:00 PM »
Geez, I hate to keep going on under a disgusting Topic Title like this, but it's educational I guess...

What you're saying is dead on about how they manipulate and twist things.  That's true.  They spend all their time kowtowing to and tip-toeing around the folks that pay the bills.  Everyone else is treated as a threat.

Make no mistake, the Good Doctor is a powerful man with powerful political allies.  It's a rough time for those of you who bring him to court.  These people will use every dirty trick in the book to protect their copious revenue stream.

God bless you for having the balls to have a go of it...[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-03-27 12:26 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »
On 2005-03-27 05:39:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"It is well known that Dahlonega is the "state seat" of the Ku Kluks Klan in GA, as the "Grand Cyclops" of the Georgia Klan operates a recruiting facility there.  

This being said, when this particular child began to intimate that he would "split treatment" during the night, Rudy was sure to inform him of how blacks "are treated around here" and told this poor kid that he may end up "strung up from a tree" if he were to be "out alone at night" around Dahlonega."

This sounds exactly like something that piece
of shit Rudy Bentz would say. Now that CEDU
is Dead, I say we go after the criminals individually.  I read that Rudy is now some
sort of educational consultant in Santa Fe,
New Mexico.  If this is true, I say it's imperative that we warn parents before they put their childs education & future in the hands of this sick freak!

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »
Indeed he is a ocnsultant with Rubin:
http://www.rubinedu.com/team/bentz.html