Author Topic: TO ALL PARENTS  (Read 8945 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »

On 2005-03-23 15:29:00, Alana wrote:

"No the DeGarmo women have personal experience with The Whitmore, unlike many of the morons posting here.  Tori is doing great.  She was there for a year.  I had nothing but great communication with Cheryl, Mark, and yes - the counselors and teachers at The Whitmore.

I'm not saying any program is for everyone.  All I'm saying is that this one worked for my daughter.  You can question that all you want but it won't change reality.  Sorry to disappoint you. ::puke::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline HOWBIZARRE

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »
On 2005-03-22 20:05:00, mom2three wrote:

"Are you being paid?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
ALANA.........if you know sooooooo much about LIFE AT WHITMORE, fill us in on the incidents......what about JOEY.......WHAT really happened......does TORI know?........or is what we hear acceptable considering some troubled youth are "just complainers"..........ENLIGHTEN US MASTER PUPETIER

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2005, 02:59:00 PM »
Tori's mother, you talk like a Whitmore kid, what trailer park down there in Florida do you live in?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »
Why don't you send your kid to college--that is the American Dream you know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Alana fill us in on the gossip through the cracks. Did you know "DR" Bernie Farrow was fired at Cedar Mountain Academy? Seems he had a bit of problems with his credentials...maybe he needs to be called MR. FARROW.  Now Mark and Cherly wouldn't lie to you parents, would they, and tell you this man was more than he is, huh?
Nah, not them!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
Makes one wonder about the Administrator Tom Hudson now, doesn't it? Is he all qualified to be running that fine Private School like Mark and Cheryl say? Surely.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
no, we know the SUDWEEKS are up front and honest....HONEST they are........ok, small lies.......just to some people, ok some employees, ok ok ok....just ONE lie to ???..........sorry.....we won't lie NOW....we had to....you know....LAYWER FEES for the false abuse case.............its not really lies....WE HAVE TO PROTECT OURSELVES......FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE CHILDREN.....ya ya....thats good....you can use this angle SUWEEKS...your new spiritual adviser.......SPIN MASTER.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »
Can anyone verify this:

When at Lake Powell, did Cheryl Sudweeks really make the kids wash paper plates to be re-used to save money?
My child swears this is true.
Can you imagine washing paper plates in non-sanitary lake water, and being made to eat off them again, just to save a few pennies?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
Bernie Farrow at Cedar Mountain Academy:

Understand that Sue Scheff was referring kids there at this time too.

Just a tight little group of people who are still doing their thing together, making money off kids! How nice for all of them. How sad for all the kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
but Tori said the Whitmore Academy was a normal home.......yelling, screaming, profanity, hey...these are troubled complainers.....group assault IS necessary.......the police blew it WAY out of proportion.......plus, that kid would not go along with the wonderful treatment that I saw work on many of the other COMPLAINERS....OH, ME..no, they did not have to group assault me.....my MOMS ALANA........they need her support.......plus, I need a JOB...see, I am Whitmore TRAINED........here I come JOB MARKET....FROM A NORMAL HOME...................
THE WHITMORE ASYLUM...er ACADEMY......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »
Anyone know who is watching any kids that got left behind, who didn't get to go on this trip to --is it Mexico?

And who is tending the horses? The Sudweeks do have a tendency to leave the animals unattended like they did up in Canada. Remember that big lawsuit that resulted in Mark Sudweeks being found guilty of animal cruelty and being banned from owning horses up there!

Maybe they have plumbers at work while they are gone so those poor kids can flush toliet paper down the toliets when they get back...that would be a healthy improvement. Imagine all that soiled toliet paper in unlined trash cans day in and day out. Ugh!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »
yeah i can verify that we had to re use plastic bowls and plates a lot. I was there.

When the group went up to Canada and Lake powell this past late Sptember,... the  kids of course had their specific duties, such as beach cleanup, kitchen crew, trash man, or whatever it was.... and i was actually assigned with one of the other girls to "dishes" while we were in Canada. We had to wash our plastic plates, bowls, and silver  ware in the lake water which we were told not to drink because there were tiny "red bugs" that could give us stomache virus's.

hmmmmm!  lets see here folks.... too me any common sense would tell me that if water isn't sanitary enought o drink than why the hell would it be sanitary enough too :eek: ....maybe wash re used old paper plates and bowls, silver ware, etc....etc... that had been eaten off  of several different occasions. ???????? I remember washing those plates with the other girl and just thinking to myself, ..." man! this is gross!!!"... but oooooooooooooof course if ne one spoke against it it would become such a huuuuuuuuuGe GROUP issue.

And to save some pennies, that sounded like a sick excuse Cheryl would always come up with. I can understand how "wasting" money is an issue, but that is an issue that we need to all experience and overcome in our lives if we ever have the problem. I know i don't now.

My point clearly is that health hazards and dirty lake water should be looked at  more seriously than just "a couple pennies"...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2005, 12:19:00 AM »
I may be wrong, but it seems to me this Farrow man and his credentials were in an issue in the WWASP vs Pure trial.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
Bernie Farrow was an issue in the WASP Vs Pure trial-- just shows all this just goes round and round. These people just seem to follow each other. Sudweeks lost (surrendered) their license to the State of Utah during this abuse investigation---then Berinie Farrow is hired as the new "therapist/counselor"...makes you wonder just what is going on. Mark Sudweeks sends out information giving "Dr" Bernie's qualifications. I'm just asking---what is this man's REAL job at Whitmote--- and what is this man's REAL qualifications, since he was fired before because of credential "problems" and who's kiddding who? Parents have a RIGHT TO KNOW WHO IS WORKING WITH THEIR KIDS AT WHITMORE.