Author Topic: TO ALL PARENTS  (Read 8944 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 09:53:00 AM »
From personal experience:

Parents I would'nt trust anyone! I especially suggest not TRUSTING someone who is making MONEY from you trusting them.  The wolf in sheep's clothing is very convincing. If they truly cared about your child they would insist on you going to the facility your child is in and speaking with them. Look into your child's eyes.The eye's will speak the truth.

Rememeber, laywer fees are costly. Some how some way the money must come from somewhere...From You maybe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 11:07:00 AM »
Seems like Tori's mom is a PURE volunteer.
Just a little tight circle isn't it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
Where do the lawyer's fees come from?
The "tuition" is close to $4,000 a month per kid.
Then a parent sends out a PLEA to the parents to please send a contribution in your Christmas Card to the poor Sudweeks to help cover the $20,000  lawyer retainer fee for them since they have been so wrongfully accused of child abuse..... How pitiful is that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »
It doesn't really matter what TORI'S experience was, now does it..........If she had suffered the abuse Joey did.......Alanta would sing a different tune..........criminal allegations, civil actions, independent investigations and numerous, similar conclusions.........I SUSPECT A RAT.............POOR SUDWEEKS>>>>>such victims...wake up MS DEGARMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tori....grow up......................GATEKEEPER....AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »
Why is a teenager the spokesperson for the Sudweeks? Don't they have TWO grown daughters on the STAFF at Whitmore? Why aren't these family members who are listed as Teachers speaking to these concerned parents? Why isn't Administrator, Tom Hudson, or the Counselor, Dr.Bernie Farrow addressing the concerns of the Parents?  Why is a teenager who is at home on vacation with her family trying to explain the problems going on at Whitmore.

And why is the "explanation" placing the blame on a bunch of kids who were placed at Whitmore because undoubtable they have problems to begin with OR the kids wouldn't be at Whitmore in the first place??????

AND TO THE PARENTS: Why are you sitting back and allowing this to happen? Can't YOU pick up a phone and DEMAND that the control freak Cheryl Sudweeks let YOU speak to your child?

WHY are you allowing people who are under investigation by the Attorney General's office--Mr. John Kimball (yes he is still investigating the Sudweeks, whether the Sudweeks want you to believe it or NOT)....and by the Nephi Police (Justin Kimball...and YES he is still investigating the Sudweeks for child abuse)....So why did you allow the Sudweeks to take your children out of the country while they are still under criminal investigation??? Why?

These are your children.  You have the RIGHT to know where they are. The RIGHT to talk to them any time you wish. The RIGHT to have them in school.  The RIGHT to know what is going on.  The RIGHT to know exactly where they are every minute of every day.
Why do you accept being reported to by a teenager from Florida?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »
Degarmo women have their heads in the sand?....NAH, Alana is wiser than that???...proverbs 31 woman?......come on MS Degarmo, (Alana).....don't ring in until the facts (evidence, investigation, hospitial records, police interviews, DPCSS conclusion,
ec tra) are placed on the table for full disclosure...Criminal allegations....YES, furture filing.....probable, civil litigation....time will reveal more............GATEKEEPER......AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »
On 2005-03-22 18:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

I am hearing whispering through cracks that some parents are very close to quitting this whole journey- dont quit. Ask, look around for advice- listen to the minority in this case- because I am proof that all is well...and I need your help to get things even better and looking up..."

Your proof of what????......A pupet, girl on a leash, mind dead follower, non cognitive employee who has very little information, but alot of imature reaction.........settle down TORI....remember, "what goes on at Whitmore Academy is just like what goes on at any normal home.".....your news quote......distance yourself Alana, the fallout will stink of deceit, lies, MOMMY DEAREST type asylum....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
Proof of what? That your parents put you in a program? Why?  Why aren't you in college getting on with YOUR LIFE? That's what your mother should be doing FOR YOU. That's the direction your life should be taking at least. Where's your mother in all this? There's a problem here.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
It doesn't really matter what TORI'S experience was, now does it..........
then
On 2005-03-23 11:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-03-22 18:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

I am hearing whispering through cracks that some parents are very close to quitting this whole journey- dont quit. Ask, look around for advice- listen to the minority in this case- because I am proof that all is well...and I need your help to get things even better and looking up..."

Your proof of what????......A pupet, girl on a leash, mind dead follower, non cognitive employee who has very little information, but alot of imature reaction

I don't mean to be insensitive, but it's been months and months. Calm down and look at this dispasionately. Be the adult in charge and let's focus on what to do about this problem.

Yes, I think Tori's experience is extremely important. Was she there to see what happened to Joey? Was what happened to Joey a unique experience, out of character for the Whitmore? I don't think so.

And yet perfectly decent seeming, obviously intelligent ppl like Chris Gentile and Whitmore Alumni seem to view these events quite differently than the more comonly accepted reality.

That is worth discussing. Mom2three is dead on correct. If you're looking for enemies among these teenagers or program 'graduate' staff (who are likely unpaid or seriously underpaid) you're barking up the wrong tree.

How did these kids come to view things like what happened to Joey as mundane or even therapeutic? How could they ever think that threats, blackmail and other forms of intimidation are the morally and ethically right choice in this situation.

Those are the important questions. At least I think these are the important questions.

Our nada who art in nada, nada be thy name. Thy kingdom nada, thy will be nada as it is in nada. Give us this nada our daily nada and nada us our nada as we nada our nadas and nada us into nada but deliver us from nada; pues nada. Hail nothing full of nothing, nothing is with thee.
--Ernest Hemingway, American author

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Alana

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion.

We have our own. Is that too hard to accept?
lana

Offline Alana

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »
Sounds like you could use a little trip to The Whitmore yourself.  Calm down.  All is well.  I have living proof sitting here next to me.
lana

Offline Alana

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »
Mommie Dearest is alive and well.  So are all the kids at the Whitmore.  They're having a great trip to Mexico.  Bummer, huh?

My mindless little puppet just got a recent grade from the college class she's been taking - she's kicking butt.  Another bummer, huh?

Get your facts straight before you rant and rave.  Your message sounds a bit over-anxious - perhaps a little Whitmore trip would do wonders for you.
lana

Offline Alana

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 06:29:00 PM »
No the DeGarmo women have personal experience with The Whitmore, unlike many of the morons posting here.  Tori is doing great.  She was there for a year.  I had nothing but great communication with Cheryl, Mark, and yes - the counselors and teachers at The Whitmore.

I'm not saying any program is for everyone.  All I'm saying is that this one worked for my daughter.  You can question that all you want but it won't change reality.  Sorry to disappoint you. :grin:
lana

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »
no Alana, Tori doing well is not a bummer, in fact it's great for today.......But what about the secrets, lies, deceit, and just plain TRASH the SUDWEEKS are involved in....I'm concerned the afformentioned is accepted as "what goes on in in any normal house"........And wonderful TORI chose to sign on form MORE????.......she, along with countless others observed the NORMAL HOME............hope your an available grandmother someday.......to love your grandchildren, from TORI's NORMAL HOME..................SUDWEEKS are HOLLOW....PERIOD

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO ALL PARENTS
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 07:46:00 PM »
On 2005-03-23 15:29:00, Alana wrote:

"No the DeGarmo women have personal experience with The Whitmore, unlike many of the morons posting here.  Tori is doing great.  She was there for a year.  I had nothing but great communication with Cheryl, Mark, and yes - the counselors and teachers at The Whitmore.

I'm not saying any program is for everyone.  All I'm saying is that this one worked for my daughter.  You can question that all you want but it won't change reality.  Sorry to disappoint you. ::puke::

"