Author Topic: Who knows Dean Vause - lets have some facts here too  (Read 34581 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who knows Dean Vause - lets have some facts here too
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2002, 01:40:00 AM »
Hey Velvet, what kind of education do you have, beside solid grounding in grade school? Do you have any credentials to your name at all? From a respected bbble gum machine even??

::bwahaha2::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2002, 03:39:00 AM »
Are you educated or not?!?!?!?  You sure have plenty to say about a number of different topics.  Just wondering if I can give you any credit or none at all.  Uneducated people with the power of the Internet at their hands scare me... they have the ability to fill a lot of heads full of a lot of BS.  Are you one of these people?  ANSWER THE QUESTION... DO YOU HAVE AN EDUCATION IN ANY OF THE GARBAGE YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT ON THIS SITE?!?!?!?

SLJ

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2002, 04:53:00 PM »
Yeah Brian would be a hazard if he came back to work at aarc after he killed himself LOL!!!!

On the other hand, maybe he'd bring some light with him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2002, 08:11:00 PM »
On 2002-12-03 22:40:00, Anonymous blowhard wrote:
Don't lie, tell us why you quys are such knowledgable people that the world should pay any attention to your little bitch-sites.

People who undergo any kind of invasive treatment tend to become fairly well versed in the treatment, the condition for which they're being treated and the professional standards by which they're treated. It's just an aspect of human nature to be especially curious about things with which you have personal, firsthand experience. People who suffer harm as a result of quack treatment tend to become better informed about similar incidents than most professionals. That's just survival.

Your program is based on Synanon which, in turn, was based on the methods used to break down American POWs in Korean internment camps. AARC is a cult. All the flowery newage (rhymes with sewage) lingo and correspondence school credentials based on plagerized work will not change that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2002, 08:33:00 PM »
"Dean had the power to 'MAKE' Brian kill himself, well then, duh, HE MUST BE GOD!!!!"

Actually, there was a case in Florida where a mother was convicted of murder after her daughter's suicide. The mother had subjected the daughter, age 13, to unbearable shame and degradation by forcing her to work in a strip joine. When the kid wanted to quit, the mother would tell her how worthless she was, how her father didn't want her anymore and how no one would want an ungreatful, messed up child like her and that she didn't want her either unless the kid would do as mother told her.

Any of this sound familiar to anyone???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2002, 10:01:00 PM »
Okay, that was a bad comparison... in fact it was brutal.  First of all, Dr. vause wasn't Brian's father, and second he wasn't making Brian strip!!  He simply wouldn't give him a job because Brian was using.  I met Brian and I liked him, but get real all of you... he was screwed addict who obviously hated himself and the world he was living.  Think about it guys, suicide goes against every natural instinct of man and woman... only severe sickness and insanity can bring a person to the brink of taking their own lives.  I'VE HAD ENOUGH... IT IS NO ONES FAULT THAT BRIAN OFFED HIMSELF EXCEPT HIS AND HIS ADDICTION, THAT IS IT!  You guys are seriously going too far.  I've enjoyed this little debate or argument about AARC, but you crossed the line by allowing that last submission to be posted.  I am completely sickened by you now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2002, 05:33:00 AM »
I wrote the two long posts about Brian, and NOT ONCE have I said that Dean was ever responsible for Brian's death...  In fact, I said it would be absurd to place that on Dean...  So it comes down to this:  Either you can't read, or you're so damn stuck in your little rant about how good Vause is, that you can't see the forest through the trees.  
Grow up, for your own sake.

This post is only directed for the individual who insists on making an ass of him/her self.  Go to a site that supports these programs if this is what you want to talk about, we are unified in our purpose here. You are really nothing more then an irritation.  No one is loosing any sleep over your pathetic little rants.  So be done with it, I know I'm done with you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2002, 01:12:00 PM »
On 2002-12-04 19:01:00, Anonymous wrote:
" First of all, Dr. vause wasn't Brian's father, and second he wasn't making Brian strip!!  

No, Dean was Brian's cult leader. Brian seemed to believe that Dean and Group were his "only hope for survival". You tellin' me that AARC doesn't do strip searches? Coerce confessions? Pressure members to divulge their deepest, darkest and most shameful secrets in Group confrontation? They no longer beat into members' heads that they'll be deadinsaneorinjail without the Program?

On 2002-12-04 19:01:00, Anonymous wrote:He simply wouldn't give him a job because Brian was using.  

Oh, I must be missing something. See, I understood that Brian and Dean Vause had a significant history together before the time that Brian asked for that job. Now you're telling me that's not so? Their only interaction was that Brian asked for a job and Dean turned him down?

On 2002-12-04 19:01:00, Anonymous wrote:I met Brian and I liked him, but get real all of you... he was screwed addict who obviously hated himself and the world he was living.  Think about it guys, suicide goes against every natural instinct of man and woman... only severe sickness and insanity can bring a person to the brink of taking their own lives.  I'VE HAD ENOUGH... IT IS NO ONES FAULT THAT BRIAN OFFED HIMSELF EXCEPT HIS AND HIS ADDICTION, THAT IS IT!  You guys are seriously going too far.  I've enjoyed this little debate or argument about AARC, but you crossed the line by allowing that last submission to be posted.  I am completely sickened by you now.  "

Funny, but it seems that suicide, depression, paranoia and PTSD are unusually prevalent among people who've been subjected to Synanon based "treatment". I know, I know. It's the drugs, right? Drugs are driving all these people to desperate measures, right? Compare to the rate of suicide at any high school, where roughly half of the student body have used illicit drugs. If it were the drug use, then one would expect no more than half the rate of suicides, right? But the actual rate is more like .01% in the general polulation.

Something about this just doesn't add up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2002, 03:51:00 PM »
I love it that i am finally irritating you guys... and no I won't go anywhere and leave you guys to continue to write your half truths and slander.  If you are going to have asight like this be prepared for some people disagree with you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2002, 04:07:00 PM »
Once again you are taking facts and twisting them to somehow relate to these topics.  I think we all know that of the percentage of high school kids who have tried "illicit" drugs, only a very small amount actually continue to use them heavily.  Amoung these teens that do continue to use, drugs account for a significant number of deaths and accidents.  I agree that suicide is a fairly rare thing this in this world, which brings me back to my original point about Brian, he was screwed up and completely insane when he offed himself... it goes against every natural instinct.

You said that by no way are you blaming Dr. V. or AARC for Brian's death, but you continue to point out what Dr. V. and AARC did wrong to Brian before his suicide.  So if you are not blaming them, just exactly what are you saying?  Please don't give me some lame answer about how they are "partly" responsible for Brian's death.  If you think it is Dr. V.'s or AARC's fault just say so, but please quit hinting at it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2002, 05:27:00 PM »
On 2002-12-06 13:07:00, Some Anonymous Looser wrote:
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH... IT IS NO ONES FAULT THAT BRIAN OFFED HIMSELF EXCEPT HIS AND HIS ADDICTION, THAT IS IT! "

So, I follow you around for a few years and tell you that you are a looser, and that you will never succeed at anything. That you are doomed to die a horrible death, and that you are a looser, yes, you are a looser. Did I mention the fact that you are a looser? (Maybe I should just lock you into a facility for 12-24 months, with no contact with the outside world or anyone that would negate my statement that you are a looser, and then give you the full treatment!!)

Soon you begin to believe that I am telling you the truth, and you begin to feel ever more like a looser, and that your life sucks. And in time you are contemplation, then actually committing suicide. (oddly enough, some people even turn to drugs, to alleviate the pain of ther life's torture, instead of committing suicide, but this does not always help and the finally in a spiral commit the act)

I suppose, you would say I would not be responsible for that in any part. Even though, I drill into your head that, you are a looser. Made you believe that you are a looser. And indeed you are a looser. Did I mention that you are a looser?

The psyche can be a delicate thing. Outside influences determine how we think and feel about our selves, in part everything in Brians life contributed to his demise. So the only question that would remain here is how much of this was caused by Dean?

(Did I mention that you were a looser?)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2002, 05:39:00 PM »
You're conversing with two or more seperate and distinct individuals. Velvet never blamed Dr. Vause for Brian's death. In leteral, strictly technical terms, Dr. Vause didn't kill Brian. Brian did. That's why the term is suicide, not homicide.

However, if "Dr." Vause is going to hold himself up as a treatment expert and professional, then he ought to be held to the same standards as any real medical professional, don'chya think?

Remember thalidomide? Once upon a time, doctors used to prescribe it to pregnant women to combat symptoms associated with morning sickness. It seemed to work with few serious side effects. So this was considered good medical practice. Soon, it was discovered that thalidomide caused horrible birth defects. Good doctors the world over quit prescribing it or patted themselves on the back for waiting for the other shoe to drop and having not tried it on their patients to begin with.

In other words, real medical professionals take a serious and dedicated interest in the actual effects of their treatments on their patients. When a treatment is deemed to be more harmful than helpful, real doctors quit doing it and are generally favorable to putting the word out to other professionals and laymen so that they don't make the same mistakes.

This is not the case with "Dr." Vause. When a client does not respond well to "treatment", "Dr." Vause essentially tells them to go drop dead. Is anyone surprise that sometimes they do? Not only is there no serious effort to keep in touch with former clients or to make anything like a long-term outcome study of former clients, but former clients "in good standing" are forbiden to even communicate with former clients "not in good standing" (unless, of course, like you, they're rabidly defending the quack guru)

I would leave you with this aphorism:

"There lives more faith, in honest doubt, Believe me, than in half the creeds."
--Alfred Lord Tennyson

If you have so much faith in your guru, why not look up as many former clients as you can find, talk to them, find out how they're doing in life so that you can assure yourself that the program really does "work".

Don't worry about temptation--as you grow older, it starts avoiding you.  
-- Old Farmer's Almanac

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2002, 09:47:00 PM »
"Please don't give me some lame answer about how they are "partly" responsible for Brian's death.  If you think it is Dr. V.'s or AARC's fault just say so, but please quit hinting at it."

Please give me black or white only please? Is it hard to comprehend anything else than that? Can you only support your program %100 and therefore anyone outside of it is %100 wrong? Do they have to be %100 for your "Dr" or %100 for the other? Ever ask yourself why?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2002, 12:10:00 AM »
OK, so besides being a looser they are also stupid. I left no hint. It is plain and simple Dean/AARC are partly responsible, and most likely they as well from what I am hearing, as being a part of AARC, that it would seem they want to try and absolve their selves from guilt by denying what can be done to the human psyche in order to destroy one's self esteem enough to commit suicide.

(Did I mention that they were also stupid, as well as a looser?)

This is your brain ::stab::

Some Days It's Just Not Worth
Chewing Through The Leather Straps

[ This Message was edited by: SysAdmin on 2002-12-06 21:16 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2002, 12:11:00 AM »
On 2002-12-06 18:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

Please give me black or white only please? Is it hard to comprehend anything else than that?

For some people, it's udderly[sic] impossible. Cult mentality is built upon absolutism--totalism. You're fer us or agin us, right or wrong, good or bad. That's all there is.

The really ironic part? If you accept the thesis that a friend is someone who knows all about you and likes you anyway, we're probably the best friends these assholes have. Anyone else, if the knew the truth, would hang them in the town square.