Author Topic: Holla at your Boys!!!!  (Read 23135 times)

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
On 2005-03-24 21:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

" Some people like my friends  and me did benefit from the experience. not because we were look goods but because we actually wanted to make a change in our lives."

Answer me this...how do people change their lives in a program that won't
let them think for themselves, or make their own decisions? Cedu staff made all of your decisions for you, they ran every detail of your life. How could you change your life, if you didn't even have control of it?

Sorry pal, but you and your friends were look goods. Cedu led you around on a leash, they told what to think, what to say, and that thinking for yourself outside of the program is wrong.  Their control of you was so complete, that if a cedu staff member dropped his pants and said "start sucking, it will help you", you'd
have done it in a heartbeat.

Those of us at Cedu who really wanted to change our lives got the fuck outta there, while the sheep  stayed and continued grazing on the bullshit Cedu fed them.

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-03-25 06:58 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2005, 09:55:00 AM »
no i think you have no credibility. there is no way that a doctor (highly educated) could think that speaking like you do could attract parents. informed minds seldom disagree.

"This little son of a bitch cracked me up so terribly by calling me that that day that I actually WET MY PANTS because I was laughing so goddamned hard!"

no who exactly was laughing here i, have a hard time envisioning the scene the "little bastard" was cracking up so you laughed about him making fun of you and wet yourself. you are not a good lier. i think you are the student who gave the doctor the nickname, i think you a are trite, ignorant individual, who holds on to the past because the future you have built for yourself is bleak.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2005, 10:18:00 AM »
no i think you have no credibility. there is no way that a doctor (highly educated) could think that speaking like you do could attract parents. informed minds seldom disagree.
That's utter crap- a veritable crock of shit, my friend! Parents appreciate Tough Love- they always have and they always will! The Straight philosophy is about stepping up the plate and getting honest- something a lot of families have a crying need for now more than ever. Do yourself a favor and stop being such a fucking sap! :flame:

i think you a are trite, ignorant individual, who holds on to the past because the future you have built for yourself is bleak.

Oh you couldn't be more wrong about this one! I am neither trite nor ignorant. After all, I learned about drug treatment under the tutelage of one of the best (if not THE best) teachers available in the field, Virgil Miller Newton. And my future is anything but bleak, my presumptuous, jackass friend! I'm part of the newest version of Straight Inc (SIBS) which was one of the most successful rehabs to ever be established in the WORLD. Version 2.0 will no doubt achieve greatness above and beyond Straight's success to date! Maybe you should do a little research before you come on here making assumptions and asinine speculations about my career, asswipe. :rofl:

Love ya! :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
Yeah you, Fucktard.  The anon makes a good point.  there is not one parent I know that would place their child in the care of someone that is as hostile and vulgar as you come across.

I think you are playing a ridiculous game that is getting very old.  I'm sick of you, and you are definately the fool.  No one buys your stupid story.  Ginger called you on your crap already.

Go ahead, flame away.  You can't help yourself, I know.  so at least be creative.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
The anon makes a good point. there is not one parent I know that would place their child in the care of someone that is as hostile and vulgar as you come across.

You are definitely the fool. YOU!

No the anon does not make a good point. Hostility and vulgarity are necessary in dealing with hostile and vulgar druggies, like a lot of you here. It sounds like you really want to convince yourself and everyone else that Tough Love doesn't exist. Well guess what? NEWSFLASH: Tough Love is alive and here to stay. Parents are sick and goddamned tired of the so-called 'therapy' and 'treatment' that does nothing but try to delve into the "formative years" bullshit instead of facing REALITY- the reality that chemical dependency is a disease of the feelings, and that most behavioral disorders can be traced back to drug abuse.

This is no game, asshole- and it's just beginning. If you're sick of me NOW, just wait 'til SIBS opens and YOUR ASS is sitting on FRONT ROW!! Oh, you'll be sick of me then, let me tell you. I'll be giving you plenty of attention. I'll be IN YOUR DAMNED FACE until you decide to CHANGE!!! :flame:

And if you don't like it that will just be TOUGH SHIT, plain and simple. :cry2:

It doesn't matter to me one goddamned bit whether YOU, Ginger, or anyone else here "buys my story." I seek not to convince anyone here of anything, I'm simply stating my views. SIBS will certainly prevail regardless of and despite the foolish naysayers such as yourself.

Love ya,
Dr. Fucktard

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
Fucktard, my good man, I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over these druggie malcontents and their allies, if I were you.  Those of us at the pinnacle of the drug treatment industry know and respect your qualifications, and look forward to many successful years of getting druggie teens STRAIGHT!  Kudos to you for your persistent compassion in the face of such negativity--it is truly a tribute to your dedication to saving the lives of these druggie ingrates.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2005, 02:30:00 PM »
Shut the fuck up about that sibs shit already.  This is a cedu bashing board, you fucking loser. So FUCK OFF and take sibs and shove it up your ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2005, 02:46:00 PM »
I can give testamony to the correctness of Son of Serbia'a latest accurate assessment. I took care of a kid after he left CEDU, and I have witnessed the after effects of CEDU graduation since the 1960s.

Kids don't know the name of simple tools like screwdriver. When they get their first car they don't know about oil changes, gear shifts or such a need as maintenence.

Needless to say, I did a lot of teaching; especially a lot of teaching that there are more ways to express emotion than the two ways modeled by staff at BCA, RMA, NWA, Assent CEDU,  milestones, i.e. - screaming and passive aggression. I also spent a lot of time teaching simple respectable assertiveness, empathetic communication, and listening - things people usually begin to learn early in a normal life, but there is nothing normal about CEDU. Try being married to a staff convert.

I watched my wife cheat on me with a male student and even a female student. The smoosh piles taught interesting sexuality between staff and students, and they still fondle and kiss each other and screw after the smooshing ends. I watched my wife turn into a brainwashed robot with god-like feelings of superiority the belief in emotional abuse for control of people around her - especially me. Conversation amounted to two words from her - "Shut UP."

Now, regarding fucktard, that annon student has it right on. Fake Ph.Ds abound - one, Rich Geiger, (PhD in theology - previous experience as a mental health technician) - (you don't even need at BA for that). He used to run clinical services for CEDU in the Northwest and the current CEDU National Director of Family Services has one. Ever heard of Bill Valentine and California Coast College. They no longer offer PhDs at CCC, but lots of CEDU managers have them still. Many got them with no previous degrees and with qualification based almost completely upon work experience at CEDU rather than academics.

So, why are the kids unprepared for life outside of CEDU? Because the staff are unprepared for life outside CEDU, and that is why they stay there for life doing the same old con game on parents year after year. It is no different at other teen programs, often it is worse. Straight was definately a horror, as is fucktard, and a plethora of CEDU staff and managers. Love your kid? Well, drugs and school failure aren't as bad as these programs. You have a better chance of recovery from drugs. Here is a novel idea for parents, BE A PARENT.  

Love YA Fucktard  :wave:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
Shut the fuck up about that sibs shit already. This is a cedu bashing board, you fucking loser. So FUCK OFF and take sibs and shove it up your ass.

I don't care one whit if you want to bash CEDU. Bash away, druggie! See if I care! Bashing CEDU can only help SIBS. As far as that last statement, it will be duly noted and touched upon when you arrive on front row. We're gonna have fun with you jackass, just you wait and see... :lol:

Love ya!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
Not only druggies went to cedu you fucking idiot.

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2005, 03:55:00 PM »
Doesn't matter; we treat all kinds of disorders. Eating, you name it!

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
On 2005-03-25 11:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I can give testamony to the correctness of Son of Serbia'a latest accurate assessment. I took care of a kid after he left CEDU, and I have witnessed the after effects of CEDU graduation since the 1960s.

Kids don't know the name of simple tools like screwdriver. When they get their first car they don't know about oil changes, gear shifts or such a need as maintenence.

Needless to say, I did a lot of teaching; especially a lot of teaching that there are more ways to express emotion than the two ways modeled by staff at BCA, RMA, NWA, Assent CEDU,  milestones, i.e. - screaming and passive aggression. I also spent a lot of time teaching simple respectable assertiveness, empathetic communication, and listening - things people usually begin to learn early in a normal life, but there is nothing normal about CEDU. Try being married to a staff convert.

I watched my wife cheat on me with a male student and even a female student. The smoosh piles taught interesting sexuality between staff and students, and they still fondle and kiss each other and screw after the smooshing ends. I watched my wife turn into a brainwashed robot with god-like feelings of superiority the belief in emotional abuse for control of people around her - especially me. Conversation amounted to two words from her - "Shut UP."

Now, regarding fucktard, that annon student has it right on. Fake Ph.Ds abound - one, Rich Geiger, (PhD in theology - previous experience as a mental health technician) - (you don't even need at BA for that). He used to run clinical services for CEDU in the Northwest and the current CEDU National Director of Family Services has one. Ever heard of Bill Valentine and California Coast College. They no longer offer PhDs at CCC, but lots of CEDU managers have them still. Many got them with no previous degrees and with qualification based almost completely upon work experience at CEDU rather than academics.

So, why are the kids unprepared for life outside of CEDU? Because the staff are unprepared for life outside CEDU, and that is why they stay there for life doing the same old con game on parents year after year. It is no different at other teen programs, often it is worse. Straight was definately a horror, as is fucktard, and a plethora of CEDU staff and managers. Love your kid? Well, drugs and school failure aren't as bad as these programs. You have a better chance of recovery from drugs. Here is a novel idea for parents, BE A PARENT.  

Love YA Fucktard  :wave:    

"

I've been trying to think of who you are, and I'm not really sure, M? But if you were married to someone who was involved in the program they automatically I understand You became part. I thought that was so strange at first. It wasn't like my fourteen year old perception of a "job", that your spouse or girlfriend came to work with you and went through propheets and sat in on raps and then POOF they are (OOOOHHHH Now I think I may know who you are) running raps and handing out work details for ridiculous infractions and confusing "agreements".

Did you have very small children, and live very near a farm?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
Blown away? Dude? I don't quite understand what you are saying or asking. I never ran raps, never was a program staff, but a clinician. I knew the program was a cult a long time before I started there. When Brown Schools took over I was under the illusion that there was a shift in the making toward ethical and humane treatment. I was wrong. It got more strange and more cultic. I did live near a farm, but so did everyone else in the area - farms everywhere.

Anyway, I like a lot of what you say. You are thoughtful, introspective and "out-of-the-box."
Peace

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holla at your Boys!!!!
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2005, 06:28:00 PM »
I am a parent, you dumbass.