Author Topic: I just went up to Cedu  (Read 5190 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just went up to Cedu
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
On 2005-03-31 19:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"SOS what's it to you if the Running Springs school is special to this guy?  Supposedly you're happy--you've won, right? Your hated boogy man CEDU is out of business

Guess it occurs to you that the ideas of CEDU are still alive as long as people believe and care about what they got from these programs

I doubt your bitter words are going to be as strong as people's experiences and decisions on what is real in their own lives"

Is that you DW?
My how the mighty have fallen!

Where's the tough guy who told me he was coming to my house to "Fuck On" and "Violate" my wife?

What about when called told me a "deluded, stupid-slav, junkie, for suggesting that a "powerful, well-established, multi-million dollar corporation" like Cedu could ever be brought to it's knees by people like myself?

Where are the rest of your rascist slurs, and disgusting insults against my family, and even my 11 month old son?

Why the meak tone now Mr. Dickless Wonder? Hmmmm?

You are right about one thing...Cedu is dead, and I am overjoyed and relieved that they won't be hurting anymore childen...and yes I agree that the idea is still alive in many of your twisted heads, but get real, you're not going to resurrect CEDU:  No bank or reputable corporation
in their right mind would throw their money away
on a FAILED IDEA that already ran into the ground 6 schools in 4 different states! Talk about deluded...when will you wake up and pull your head out of your ass already?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
I just went up to Cedu
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
I wrote the last 2 posts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just went up to Cedu
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2005, 06:01:00 PM »
The pope can finally rest now that CEDU is gone.

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
I just went up to Cedu
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »
What are the best places to stay up there? We were thinking of taking off for a weekend and Arrowhead sounds cool and is close.
o What