Author Topic: GRRR ... Past Brown School President director of US senate  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
GRRR ... Past Brown School President director of US senate
« on: December 09, 2004, 02:55:00 PM »

Marguerite W. Sallee Rejoins Bright Horizons Board

Publish Date : 12/3/2004 11:43:00 AM   Source : American Local News Onlypunjab.com

Bright Horizons Family Solutions (NASDAQ: BFAM) announced today that Marguerite W. Sallee has rejoined the Company's Board of Directors. Sallee is currently the President and CEO of America's Promise - The Alliance for Youth founded by Secretary of State Colin Powell and his wife, Alma, in response to a 1997 challenge by Presidents Bush, Carter, Clinton, Ford and First Lady Nancy Reagan to make children and youth a national priority.

"We are truly fortunate to have Marguerite Sallee back on the Bright Horizons board. She has long dedicated her life and career to making a lasting impact on children and their families and establishing their role in the American workplace. She has been a pioneering spirit in child care, education, and work/life balance, and we will benefit greatly from her vast experience and leadership in the field," said Bright Horizons Chairman of the Board Linda Mason.

Sallee founded CorporateFamily Solutions, which merged with Bright Horizons in 1998 to form Bright Horizons Family Solutions. Sallee served on the Company's Board of Directors until March 2003 when she resigned in order to serve as Staff Director of the United States Senate Subcommittee on Children and Families. Prior to joining the Senate Subcommittee, Sallee served as President and CEO of The Brown Schools and as Chairman and CEO of Frontline Group, an employment and training firm.

Sallee resides in Nashville, Tennessee and also serves on the Board of Directors of Saks Incorporated.

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Bright Horizons Family Solutions is the world's leading provider of employer-sponsored child care, early education and work/life consulting services, managing more than 550 early care and education centers in the United States, Europe and Canada. Bright Horizons serves more than 400 clients, including more than 80 FORTUNE 500 companies and half of the "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers," as recognized by Working Mother magazine. Bright Horizons is one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work for in America."

NOTE: Guess it helps ce-du to have friends in high places.    At the same time with Marguerite W. Sallee playing E.D. for a committee that is suppose to help youth, wow are we at risk as a nation.  With her as the Staff Director of the United States Senate Subcommittee on Children and Families,  I imagine that the no child left behind act will continue to be an unfunded mandate.   But quite frankly that is not my only concern.

With Salle at the helm of the committee,  programs like straight, Ce-du, and other inappropiate programs will flurish.  GRRRR!

FYI:  According to CASA, 80% of prison inmates were in foster care.   I bet salle reccomends removing childern to some sort of placement on the drop of the dime.   GRRRRRRR!!!!

Any one else thinking that Canada, or Sweden is sounding like a better place every day?

The brown school is the parent company for many of the school talked about on this web site.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »

I bet that if it has not happend yet there is an effort on the behalf of the subcommittee to expand educational loans to cover the costs of children attending brown schools and a kin schools.  

Oh joy, more people can be screwed over by these schools, but now with an expanded US tax dollars base. [yes, parents pay back the educational loans,  but the interest rate on the loans is kept artificially low through USA tax dollars]

Additionally, I bet that the sub committee will not do a darn thing towards barring for-profit comanies from owning (c)(6) and (c)(3) companies.   (c)(6) and (c)(3) companies are non-profits, and therefore are not liable for taxes on income in most instances.   Many for-profit companies "own" non-profits to shield income from taxes.  

Oh Canada ....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »
This kind of shit is why I warn you all not to think these recent law suits are going to end RMA or CEDU or anything else in the teen help department  I know for a fact that RMA and CEDU are each planning huge parent reunions for next spring---doesn't exactly sound like they're thinking "game over"--of course not---they're not broke either like some posters say---you can get their bottom line finance data.

CEDU is cultivating friends in high places as the previous posts show and the country's mood is "make those kids obey"...either CEDU will settle with these two dozen families out of court for nuisance value or they'll drag out the records of kids, families and maybe even witnesses until no juror is going to blame the schools when they have to deal with such extreme fuck-ups.  All the scolding at this site about some counsellor was disrespectful or over disclosing or kids had to do a propheet and not sleep for a while is going to mean nothing--the jury will just think it's some kind of reality check or high intensity program for some really messed up adolescents who had it coming

So good luck on your victory dreams and a big "I told you so" when it's over, the suits that is, cuz CEDU isn't going anywhere any time soon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »

Please get a grip.   To suggest that the intended ramification of the suit is to close the school is clearly a misnomer.  The intended ramification of the suit is to seek compensation for damages. But, this suit will get one step closer to closing the schools.  More importantly, this suit through financial incentives may provoke the Brown Schools into allowing their wards at least the same basic human rights that inmates in our federal jails enjoy.  

Your word choice of extreme fuck-ups is interesting.   As a past student, I would have to say that many, if not most, of the students were not so-called "extreme fuck-ups". Many of the students who attended RMA while I was a student were simply reacting to hostile living environments prior to placement. But the germane point is that everyone has basic human rights, and the Brown Schools do not respect their wards.

I agree that we are living in an age "make those kids obey".   But thankfully, even the morality voters are not interested in "make those kids obey" at any cost.  And the cost that the Brown Schools impose is just too high.

I found your comments "All the scolding at this site about some counselor was disrespectful or over disclosing or kids had to do a propheet and not sleep for a while is going to mean nothing" way off base.    Have you read this website?   Do you really know what goes on at these schools?   My issues with the schools are not about some counselor telling a 12 year old girl how he masturbates, or strange sleep deprivation strategies masquerading as therapy.  Really, I urge you to read this website.

Yes, it helps to have friends in high places.  But wrong is wrong no matter what the stature of the person or organization committing the offence.  Wasn't Nixon impeached?  The Brown Schools can be held liable, no matter who they know.

This suit is a valiant effort.  I am sure the suit will make the Brown Schools a safer place for any future students.

On another note, you mentioned that one can get the bottom line financial data.   If you have a minute could you post that information on this website?  Or if you are too busy could you tell me where I can get the data.  

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this website.   I really enjoyed reading them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 02:50:00 PM »
Change usually comes about by economic pressure.

The US is too litigous, but, attorney's in some
cases do the public good secondary to making
money.

If CEDU, RMA, and/or Brown Schools loses change
may happen.

If the penalty is a large sum of money, the
protocols will definately change.

I'll be in an industry like this there are
many lawsuits. That is why CEDU is planning
their big reunion and business is like usual.

It is not unusual to be sued. It is unusual
to loose, and to pay out big bucks.

Once that financial sting happens, the sacrifice
of human rights, for the behave or else cause
will end as fast as a sun shower in the summer!

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »
if u want to know all about scams targeting kids and parents by posing as emotional growth places register a username and send me a private message if you click around you will get to a place where you can send one.  it is a scam and a cult and this crap that they are all about making friends is bullshit, it is all about the owners and his child molestor staff friends keeping the racket going. they are all in to it to soak others for money so they can live like assholes. they do not give a shit about anything but their fucking salaries and the fucking kids they know they cannot afford but are too arrogant to use birth control.  they make michael jackson look like chevy chase.  speak out . many kids believed their lies for acceptance and to stay out of jail.[ This Message was edited by: iknowcedulies on 2005-01-11 16:49 ][ This Message was edited by: iknowcedulies on 2005-01-11 16:50 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2004, 06:11:00 PM »
I tried to look up mark wasserman and michael allgood using Google and found nothing out of order.

What do mean by investigate?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »
Huh -- That's odd anon I just did a quick search on google michael allgood and found his name associated with

1. a cult school.   see: http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/3/3.html

2. a cult education forum see: http://forum.rickross.com/viewtopic.php ... 76715c9feb

and more but I have to run.   A girl needs to earn a living and databases and websites await

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 03:43:05 PM »
ratlines.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 10:19:20 PM »
bright horizons Family Solutions ....
now that's some scary corprate mindfuckery semantical farce of a name. nothing but jabberwocky and horsemanure up in that double-wide.

Families need solutions. Like starbucks needs more world domination

You want modern day solutions?....get corprate america the fuck out of our living rooms
Send dr phil to the moon

Marguerite W. Sallee is polisihing the brass on the titantic